Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had heard about him and CH - was that really him I presumed only rumours. Was she aware he was doing it???
Ch!!!
---
Sorry I get ya now. She knew well what he was up to. The last time they went to Dubai she had pictures up in the lounge in Heathrow airport. And a lady posted on the Cheshire home scam page that she paid him for a couch and he charged the price of the lounge to her card aswell. All fur coat and no knickers no wonder she is friends with Lisa mac

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ch!!!
---

Sorry I get ya now. She knew well what he was up to. The last time they went to Dubai she had pictures up in the lounge in Heathrow airport. And a lady posted on the Cheshire home scam page that she paid him for a couch and he charged the price of the lounge to her card aswell. All fur coat and no knickers no wonder she is friends with Lisa mac
This is disgusting. I knew both Lisa and Mel with total knackers but WTF. No wonder Mel is living in a gorgeous house or is that gone now?

Does anyone remember Lisa and all the other blonde knacks etc all during covid going to some house party in some back garden (looked like tenements and 10 terraced houses in a row) and videoing the whole thing. was during lockdown. then she went off for weeks and did not explain. I would say people went through her for doing it.

Complete disregard for anyone except her and her bleeping Minnie Mouse infatuation.

Reactions: 1
This is disgusting. I knew both Lisa and Mel with total knackers but WTF. No wonder Mel is living in a gorgeous house or is that gone now?

Does anyone remember Lisa and all the other blonde knacks etc all during covid going to some house party in some back garden (looked like tenements and 10 terraced houses in a row) and videoing the whole thing. was during lockdown. then she went off for weeks and did not explain. I would say people went through her for doing it.

Complete disregard for anyone except her and her bleeping Minnie Mouse infatuation.
Mel’s life is built on lies and conning people for money, I’m shocked they broke up cause she knows everything that goes on there, plus his dad owns the house her salon is in.
I remember that well, sur she couldn’t give a tit i remember seen it and been disgusted. Course she was called out for it, the girl has notions. Always has

• Wow
Ch!!!
---

This is on Trustpilot.

This company is trading under multiple names, mystique home interiors, new hall interiors and possibly many more. Scamming people! Ricky stray is the director.

Is that them again???

This is on Trustpilot.

This company is trading under multiple names, mystique home interiors, new hall interiors and possibly many more. Scamming people! Ricky stray is the director.

Is that them again???
Probably, any business he is involved with changes directors constantly. He is a gangster like. When their Facebook page was Cheshire homes every picture had comments under it from people who had paid and never received anything. When the shop was open I’d say it was grand but when it moved to online it was just a big scam

Probably, any business he is involved with changes directors constantly. He is a gangster like. When their Facebook page was Cheshire homes every picture had comments under it from people who had paid and never received anything. When the shop was open I’d say it was grand but when it moved to online it was just a big scam
Mel & Lisa could not be more suited to each other. Complete and utter scum of the earth.

Anyone recall her Hen Party photos from Marbella :sick::sick::sick:

The second state of them all.

Mel’s life is built on lies and conning people for money, I’m shocked they broke up cause she knows everything that goes on there, plus his dad owns the house her salon is in.
I remember that well, sur she couldn’t give a tit i remember seen it and been disgusted. Course she was called out for it, the girl has notions. Always has
Oh wow didn’t know his dad owned the house the salon is in

Mel & Lisa could not be more suited to each other. Complete and utter scum of the earth.

Anyone recall her Hen Party photos from Marbella :sick::sick::sick:

The second state of them all.
Yes…. The hen was laughable like they think they’re unreal and no one like them. They wouldn’t know classy if it hit them in the face
---
Oh wow didn’t know his dad owned the house the salon is in
I’d say the fact they broke up won’t be an issue with the salon. She knows everything about that family they will prob keep on good terms with her.
Did Lisa Mac build or buy a house !!

Yes…. The hen was laughable like they think they’re unreal and no one like them. They wouldn’t know classy if it hit them in the face
---

I’d say the fact they broke up won’t be an issue with the salon. She knows everything about that family they will prob keep on good terms with her.
Did Lisa Mac build or buy a house !!
She bought in the new estate in whitechurch . Another area turning into a knackery place over all the ones in there

I say she will fit in well with her neighbours that seems to be the type out there .
Oh no you’re joking. I know someone who was looking at buying one when they were been built but went for a house in glanmire instead. Lucky her. Imagine having to listen to her going on about Minnie 🤢

Lucky her is right 🤣 she was living in someone’s like granny flat for years I sure it could have been Mel’s or close enough . They always seem to be together .
---

That’s the foxy hairdressers house was it ? She’s another one council house and she owned her own salon

• Heart
Lucky her is right 🤣 she was living in someone’s like granny flat for years I sure it could have been Mel’s or close enough . They always seem to be together .
---

That’s the foxy hairdressers house was it ? She’s another one council house and she owned her own salon
She was renting in whitechurch, they only got friendly when the kids started play school , Ida seems to be pushed to the side
---

She was renting in whitechurch, that’s how herself and Mel got friendly because the kids alstarted play school together. I think Lisa is pushed to the side now cause Mel has new friends now again 🤣

I heard awhile back that Mels husband was up to all sorts and cleaning money through her business. Someone told me he was dealing too and I didnt believe it initially. I knew of her years ago through a friend. I thought no more of it until I saw all the posts on here about the rumours and now cant for the life of me remember the story or who told me to try check the facts again 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She was renting in whitechurch, they only got friendly when the kids started play school , Ida seems to be pushed to the side
She was renting in whitechurch, that’s how herself and Mel got friendly because the kids alstarted play school together. I think Lisa is pushed to the side now cause Mel has new friends now again 🤣
Oh really thaught they were friends years . Sure it must only be like 2/3 years so the girl is only 5/6 is she ? Lisa is the type to have besties everywhere so I doubt Mel be missed

I heard awhile back that Mels husband was up to all sorts and cleaning money through her business. Someone told me he was dealing too and I didnt believe it initially. I knew of her years ago through a friend. I thought no more of it until I saw all the posts on here about the rumours and now cant for the life of me remember the story or who told me to try check the facts again 😂😂
Believe every word of it. It’s well known around what he is like
---
Oh really thaught they were friends years . Sure it must only be like 2/3 years so the girl is only 5/6 is she ? Lisa is the type to have besties everywhere so I doubt Mel be missed
No, it’s only since there kids started playschool together. Before that Mel didn’t really have any friends. And I’d say Lisa arched onto her cause she thought she was something special. She use to post pics of her eyebrows then that Mel done and they use to be half way up her forehead and black 🤣

I say there sorry the became friends after the husbands ran off with each other 🤣🤣

• Haha
I say there sorry the became friends after the husbands ran off with each other 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lisa husband would get up on a crack plate, Alan has been living his best life in Manchester for a long time but I don’t think he would be into men 🫣