Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya so bad . she has the life but I say she is miserable over there . Money talks with the work she is after getting done for her wedding
I think Shauna comes across as the money grabbing type and very self centred????

Where is the wedding and what is she getting done for it.?

Reactions: 2
I think Shauna comes across as the money grabbing type and very self centred????

Where is the wedding and what is she getting done for it.?
Oh defo she wouldn’t be with him if he didn’t have money and that life style . Sure she had nothing when she had her first child and now said child is wearing Prada and Gucci going pumpkin picking 🙄🙄
Oh I cant Remember is it the k club or powerscourt .

Reactions: 1
Was her 1st with someone else?

Must say there is something about Shaunie I never liked. She is a stunner and knew it but always across as one that's on the hunt for $$$$. And she got it right there. Another complete knack like her buddy here.

Ya she was on and off with him and Alan for a few years . Alan moved to England for soccer and she followed the money 🤣🤣🤣
---
Was her 1st with someone else?

Must say there is something about Shaunie I never liked. She is a stunner and knew it but always across as one that's on the hunt for $$$$. And she got it right there. Another complete knack like her buddy here.
She’s not the worse of them . She’s the type to cause drama but get her self out of it and everyone else would end up in fights .

Remember Shauna waa supposed to be a bridesmaid for Sean Maguires wife Claudia? They're friends since they were younger and suddenly she disappeared out of the bridal party. Apparently she was reading Claudia to the high hills and bitching constantly. Must have made things awkward for the lads too while playing. I don't follow either of them so dunno where it's all at now

I heard it was the other way around . Claudia talking about Shauna to the girls from there slagging her . Claudia and sean shortly moved clubs and houses not sure what’s true thou 🙈

Reactions: 3
I heard it was the other way around . Claudia talking about Shauna to the girls from there slagging her . Claudia and sean shortly moved clubs and houses not sure what’s true thou 🙈
Definitely a fallen out happened!! They seemed to be very close before Claudia’s wedding

Either way Claudia and Shauna were very close so one or the other did talk about eachother hence the break down of that relationship

Shauna is home for the Christmas seen her out with the roughest girl gang 🫤🫤 her wedding is this summer and a big hen planned for Paris with about 30-40 people going .
---
Any more tea with Lisa or Shauna? Saw Claudia announced she’s pregnant
Seen that delighted for her but is there a need for the Insta perfect photo shoot 🙄🙄

I See she’s at a 50th tonight, girl she’s “singing” with seems to have a voice & gives her dirty looks every time she kills the song - who is Hazel, gorgeous house seems very well off - very glam

I See she’s at a 50th tonight, girl she’s “singing” with seems to have a voice & gives her dirty looks every time she kills the song - who is Hazel, gorgeous house seems very well off - very glam
Mel that owns Images beauty salon, Hazel is her sister.

Reactions: 3