Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pretty_polls

Oh wow . I’m shocked . He didn’t hang around at all . he was ment to of been cheating on his wife and has a big gambling addiction .
I wonder how mel feels when shes lying next to him in his wife's council apartment that the poor girl only spent a week or two in..

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Sassyclassymom

Delighted I looked back at this thread. I see lisa and Mel having lunch in Murphy's rock the yesterday, Lisa is keeping a very low profile definitely. Mel then with the new fella and she looks like his poor wife that died. He clearly has a type. I can't imagine his sister think much of her 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think anyone from Cork knows Nic Pins and the HAIRDRESSER friends are all in competition with each other
YOU CAN NEARLY SMELL THE CREDIT UNIONS LOADS !!! NO HAIRDRESSER MAKING THAT KIND OF MONEY

Reactions: 4

corkgurl

Lisa and her pals are off in Shauna’s hen soon . Heard from someone Lisa is complaining about the price and the girls that are going 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sassyclassymom

I had heard about him and CH - was that really him I presumed only rumours. Was she aware he was doing it???
Ch!!!
---
Sorry I get ya now. She knew well what he was up to. The last time they went to Dubai she had pictures up in the lounge in Heathrow airport. And a lady posted on the Cheshire home scam page that she paid him for a couch and he charged the price of the lounge to her card aswell. All fur coat and no knickers no wonder she is friends with Lisa mac

• Wow

Malc

Chatty Member
I See she’s at a 50th tonight, girl she’s “singing” with seems to have a voice & gives her dirty looks every time she kills the song - who is Hazel, gorgeous house seems very well off - very glam
Mel that owns Images beauty salon, Hazel is her sister.

corkgurl

Was it brannigans?
Ya that’s it . Couldn't think of it 🤣 how she let him get away with that . All the friends seems to hang on to them after cheating . sure wasn’t another one getting married and the groom to be cheated and so did the rest of the stags brought home a few STIs with them

• Wow

corkgurl

I heard it was the other way around . Claudia talking about Shauna to the girls from there slagging her . Claudia and sean shortly moved clubs and houses not sure what’s true thou 🙈

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Are we talking about Mel from image here? Also I know Lisa's husband has always seemed a bit off but word around the place is saying that he went off someone else who was a lad 😱

Sassyclassymom

Delighted I stumbled across this thread, Lisa Mac is still with the husband and Mel that owns image beauty is gone from her husband months. No pity for her, she has lived the high life of the money he has scammed off people online for a long time. If ye want to do some reading looking up Cheshire home interiors scam page on Facebook. Start at the very start and it wouldn’t take long for ye to see what kinda people they are. Lisa and Mel became friends cause their kids started play school together. They are both as fake as they come. And Mel’s ex husband is with another women he was in a local bar recently showing off pics of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

corkgurl

Ya maybe a bit of jealously . Don’t want to say which family member said it incase she reads here . it is a rough estate now for the price of the houses some people paid back then .

Reactions: 2