Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is with months! he didn't hang around to long... shes not really liked by his sisters either
Oh wow . I’m shocked . He didn’t hang around at all . he was ment to of been cheating on his wife and has a big gambling addiction .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
These are like a soap opera … I don’t know half of them but fascinated is Lisa still with the hubby, is she still off insta or is her page private - is Lisa J friendly with these

Reactions: 2
These are like a soap opera … I don’t know half of them but fascinated is Lisa still with the hubby, is she still off insta or is her page private - is Lisa J friendly with these
Lisa J would be friendly with Lisa Mac. And yes she’s still with the hubby

She’s still off . Keeping a low profile I say since the hubby was caught cheating .

Oh wow . I’m shocked . He didn’t hang around at all . he was ment to of been cheating on his wife and has a big gambling addiction .
I wonder how mel feels when shes lying next to him in his wife's council apartment that the poor girl only spent a week or two in..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Delighted I looked back at this thread. I see lisa and Mel having lunch in Murphy's rock the yesterday, Lisa is keeping a very low profile definitely. Mel then with the new fella and she looks like his poor wife that died. He clearly has a type. I can't imagine his sister think much of her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Lisa and her pals are off in Shauna’s hen soon . Heard from someone Lisa is complaining about the price and the girls that are going 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 3