Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just know she wouldnt dreammmmmm of being in a council house. Not that theres anything wrong with it. Still on the list myself. Nearly have a deposit saved up to buy before we are even looked at. They own that house. And its a lovely house
It’s fab. Their is no shortage of money. Sounds like a bit of stirring from the relative saying it.

Still lost as to who ye are talking about what’s her insta. Has she many followers

Ya maybe a bit of jealously . Don’t want to say which family member said it incase she reads here . it is a rough estate now for the price of the houses some people paid back then .

Reactions: 2
Ya maybe a bit of jealously . Don’t want to say which family member said it incase she reads here . it is a rough estate now for the price of the houses some people paid back then .
Unbelievable. I have a friend in the front row going in and they were promised a crèche and shop etc big big plans. And nothing. They cant even sell now because they are in so much negative equity. You couldnt pay me to live up there. Its gone wild

Reactions: 1
Ya I know someone that’s the same . It’s Shocking how a private estate was left like that .

Its a bottle neck. Wouldnt have been too bad if there was a back road out of it. Gonna be a hotspot in a few years. Anywayz,hows the 2 boys getting on or are they back with lisa and mel 🤣

Delighted I stumbled across this thread, Lisa Mac is still with the husband and Mel that owns image beauty is gone from her husband months. No pity for her, she has lived the high life of the money he has scammed off people online for a long time. If ye want to do some reading looking up Cheshire home interiors scam page on Facebook. Start at the very start and it wouldn’t take long for ye to see what kinda people they are. Lisa and Mel became friends cause their kids started play school together. They are both as fake as they come. And Mel’s ex husband is with another women he was in a local bar recently showing off pics of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Delighted I stumbled across this thread, Lisa Mac is still with the husband and Mel that owns image beauty is gone from her husband months. No pity for her, she has lived the high life of the money he has scammed off people online for a long time. If ye want to do some reading looking up Cheshire home interiors scam page on Facebook. Start at the very start and it wouldn’t take long for ye to see what kinda people they are. Lisa and Mel became friends cause their kids started play school together. They are both as fake as they come. And Mel’s ex husband is with another women he was in a local bar recently showing off pics of her.
Is Mel’s ex husband still over in the UK working? Or is the company closed down because of the reviews?

Is Mel’s ex husband still over in the UK working? Or is the company closed down because of the reviews?
He is living there, he opens and closes company’s more often than you would have a hot dinner. He has stock here aswell in a warehouse so I’d say he sells on Facebook. Gangsters, that company closed but he just started trading under a different name.

I had heard about him and CH - was that really him I presumed only rumours. Was she aware he was doing it???