Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Long time coming,

I wonder will Lisa Mac the Nac ever be back 🙄

Hope not 😅
I would very much expect her to be back but no doubt we will hear her coming before seeing her on Insta.

She will come on and say how she has been feeling about it all and all her friends told her to come back on blah blah blah.

Why does she not come on and tell us all about her wedding and why we should have travellers ponies with feathers on top pulling the carriage. And a special discount? OR those Mickey Mouse parties omg I am going to be sick at the thought of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend was telling me that her page was still there but she has it on private now.
She was coming on all about her mental health before and it looks now that she was just trying to build up a following because as soon as she was getting freebies ( Sweet king and Verso 🙄😅) she thought she had it made and there was no more talk about mental health.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what she does for money? Wedding cost a fair few pound and all the just for insta mouse parties??
The Insta Mouse parties people should be paid to attend those. I remember she had one of those on insta during covid and their voices were as bad as hers.

She got them for free no doubt. Horrible piece of work. And a notorious bully too.

When the council finishes it probably. She’s hardly after buying private.
Her friend Mel looks to have a beautiful house, is it in the country? I was thinking something similar for her, have t a clue tbh just the impression I got 😊 what does the hubby do for a living

Her friend Mel looks to have a beautiful house, is it in the country? I was thinking something similar for her, have t a clue tbh just the impression I got 😊 what does the hubby do for a living
I am not sure but he dresses like he thinks he is in The Only Way Is Essex and also has sucuuuuuucccccchhhhhhh a classy little eye brow cut. I would say he is as classy as her tbh.

Doubt it. That one owns a salon and there’s some scalding tea on the sarah burke thread on how her family apparently makes money. Dunno where she lives or what her house is like.

From what others have said on Jordan’s thread leeees is a receptionist in a hairdressers and her fella looks like some kind of builder.

I know where Mel’s house is. They were an absolute steal for the size of them when they were selling first. Was right before the market picked up again.

Reactions: 2
I know where Mel’s house is. They were an absolute steal for the size of them when they were selling first. Was right before the market picked up again.
Looks lovely, what does her husband do? They seem to be over in Man U nearly every weekend

Looks lovely, what does her husband do? They seem to be over in Man U nearly every weekend
He’s something to do with Clancy’s Bar in the city as far as I know. Not sure of the connection/what his role is though.

The houses in her estate are fab. They would have bought off plan as my friend purchased one around the same time. Big estate out in the middle of no where.

I used to go to dance classes with her when we were younger. Never moved in the same circles, I wasn’t cool enough for that.

He’s something to do with Clancy’s Bar in the city as far as I know. Not sure of the connection/what his role is though.

The houses in her estate are fab. They would have bought off plan as my friend purchased one around the same time. Big estate out in the middle of no where.

I used to go to dance classes with her when we were younger. Never moved in the same circles, I wasn’t cool enough for that.
On Sarah’s Burke thread he works over in Manchester not sure what he does

Didn’t she buy the house with her first husband? If I’m thinking of the same person .