Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because her lockdown parties full of ❄ Were talked about on other threads.
And the fact that she was banging on about mental health when she’s a scumbag bully.

Maybe I’ve the wrong Mel!

Still dying to know why she went from trying to make it as an instahun to disappearing overnight.

Reactions: 1
Probably because her lockdown parties full of ❄ Were talked about on other threads.
And the fact that she was banging on about mental health when she’s a scumbag bully.
Cos she thought she was a legend and little did she know.

I see poor auld me Lisa Mac removed her Xmas post and shared something. Is she back??? I’m sure all her Knack friends said how much the world misses her. And she’s lost a lot of followers too.

O my gawd MAC is back wit big slugs for eyebrows on her head!
I missed her so much, my ears had stopped bleeding and all.
She must need to kit out the council house and get free stuff for Minnie Mouse.

what’s her big return going to look like? A snow filled house warming party with corks finest scummiest?

O my gawd MAC is back wit big slugs for eyebrows on her head!
I missed her so much, my ears had stopped bleeding and all.
She must need to kit out the council house and get free stuff for Minnie Mouse.

what’s her big return going to look like? A snow filled house warming party with corks finest scummiest?
Royal pain in the gee. 1st post will be about mental health which she has no idea about and should not preach or advise people. People like this disgust me.

Another Mac to terrorise cork 🤢
She’s probably back to put her begging hand out for the new child.
Pure class.

Oh holy mother of f'ing god........... does she actually think yer wan Mel dressed like that is classy???

Dressed like that she looks absolutely shocking. Perhaps if she was moving from place to place in a van.

Does Lisa actually think this is classy - just shows how classy she is.

No but a typical north side one!
Christ almighty. I have seen it all now. I knew she was rough but that wan is a rough as an elephants arse. How does she actually think she is lady muck around the place. I thank my lucky stars I have not had a serious run in with her as I would come out of the in a very bad way :eek::oops:

So is she gone from insta after the drama or was she gone beforehand?
She was gone before it as she could not take the criticism at all. But she was awful on insta. She actually was trying to be an agony aunt but she just came across more of a toe rag.

So tell us the goss about the two boyos have fun together - how was it found out? Are they still living at home???

Reactions: 2
So is she gone from insta after the drama or was she gone beforehand?
She was gone beforehand
---
She was gone before it as she could not take the criticism at all. But she was awful on insta. She actually was trying to be an agony aunt but she just came across more of a toe rag.

So tell us the goss about the two boyos have fun together - how was it found out? Are they still living at home???
Mel had stories up on Saturday night of her having drinks with Lisa and husband in their house, so I don’t think it’s true. She had a “Rumours” song playing over it, so it’s definitely gotten back to her. I heard the rumour ever before it was mentioned on Tattle, so she can’t blame here. She has split up from husband though

Last edited:
She was gone beforehand
---

Mel had stories up on Saturday night of her having drinks with Lisa and husband in their house, so I don’t think it’s true. She had a “Rumours” song playing over it, so it’s definitely gotten back to her. I heard the rumour ever before it was mentioned on Tattle, so she can’t blame here. She has split up from husband though
Lisa has split from her hubby or Mel?? Lisa's hubby had that stupid razor blade thing on his brow that was popular about 15 years ago 🙄

Mel has split from hubby
I know the stupid razor brow FFS what a fool. Did you see the wedding photos - what a gowl he is. Thinking he's gorgeous and the way he is dressed. As for their wedding :eek::D:ROFLMAO: they had a horse drawn carriage and the horses had the head gear. FFS was the biggest bikey wedding Ive seen in a long time but she thought it was incredible. Never laughed so much when the saw it on the road.

Anyways back to Mel and Mac De - 2 manky orange fake tan covered cows. Yer man is well rid of Mel anyway.