Lisa Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we talking about Mel from image here? Also I know Lisa's husband has always seemed a bit off but word around the place is saying that he went off someone else who was a lad 😱

Reactions: 3
Not sure but it seems like he's been gone awhile and some poster over on the Sarah Burke thread said since last year at some stage. There doesn't seem to be any sign of him on her social media

So is it true about Lisa’s husband goin off with mels
Husband?

Reactions: 1
Must be some truth to it . Mel is gone from the husband but it looks like Lisa kept on to hers 🙈🙈
He had cheated before years ago . I remember 2/3 girls from a bar they both worked in and Lisa knew back then too .

Must be some truth to it . Mel is gone from the husband but it looks like Lisa kept on to hers 🙈🙈
He had cheated before years ago . I remember 2/3 girls from a bar they both worked in and Lisa knew back then too .
Why would any girl in their right mind goofy with him. He is so feminine and loves himself so much he would actually eat himself.

Reactions: 2
What bar were they working in

What's her name on Instagram? I can't find her but I'm sure I watched her stories ages ago - maybe she blocked me for not following or something...

He’s forever doin the dirt on Lisa sense she’s a teenager she keeps takin him back

Was it brannigans?
Ya that’s it . Couldn't think of it 🤣 how she let him get away with that . All the friends seems to hang on to them after cheating . sure wasn’t another one getting married and the groom to be cheated and so did the rest of the stags brought home a few STIs with them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ya that’s it . Couldn't think of it 🤣 how she let him get away with that . All the friends seems to hang on to them after cheating . sure wasn’t another one getting married and the groom to be cheated and so did the rest of the stags brought home a few STIs with them
Did the groom get married in the end? Like did the Bride find out before the wedding?