Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote that she "owns" the formula meaning she bought an existing scent. What does she need "Irelands leading female chemist" for :rolleyes: Lisa McGowan is so full of tit she needs a team of plumbers to unclog her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now where will the bottles, bottle tops, packaging and the puff be made ,wows puff like no other company has ever included them . So she can say every bit from start to finish is Irish . Now in the UK there are a lot of sweatshop type factories popping up ((min wage and UK working conditions should apply) if I remember there were some in Leister . Fabrics etc came from China but the finished product would have a label stating ‘made in UK’ the finished products were were terrible , you could tell mass produced, loose threads etc. so watch how people can be conned by a label .

So she's not comfortable advising on vitamins and supplements but has no problem promoting them on behalf of a company😡😡... Instagrammers should not be allowed to do this, its completely unethical in my opinion and this whole area needs to regulated as essentially its healthcare and unqualified persons should not be involved in its marketing.
I reported as ‘false information’ then ‘health’ Some countries have banned Huns been allowed to promote health, beauty products.

Reactions: 8
“Produced in Ireland” like what was the adjective blank satin used to describe the 100% polyester PJs?

Reactions: 7
I know there’s a place in Cork that produced product for Darren Kennedy a few years ago (don’t know if he still uses them).
getting tired of the huns bringing out the same thing with a different label

Reactions: 6
Pure harmless me arse...theres no flys on you flyeeca, and if there is they are payin rent!

Reactions: 12
Fecking meat imported and packaged in Ireland can be labeled Irish prob same for her cheap shite

Reactions: 10
Christ, eye-roll.

So she's getting all the individual components from China and assembling them in Ireland.

She pouring the fragrance from a huge container into the smaller bottles, securing the spray mechanism on it and boxing it.

Voilà, "produced" in Ireland!

1663972811495.png

Reactions: 5
Mark Rogers is off to Greece for a friend's ( work associate) birthday party. It is so obvious that they are a network of people who use each other to gain sales and followers. Last week she was away with Mark in Venice. It's all about connections, using each other. They are not real friends in the way we see friends.
Also listening to the news and it's all getting very scary with the energy crisis, inflation, and the Ukraine. But all these huns are selling tit or on holidays thanks to stupid followers. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 11
Terrible thing to say but hopefully all her followers who buys her tit haven't money to be spending and buying with cost living.She be left will most of her stock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She wrote that she "owns" the formula meaning she bought an existing scent. What does she need "Irelands leading female chemist" for :rolleyes: Lisa McGowan is so full of tit she needs a team of plumbers to unclog her
There is absolutely no way she's hired a chemist or a manufacturing facility that operates to the standards required for operating in the beauty industry. There are so many legalities surrounding the manufacturing of beauty products. She hasn’t a bleeping clue. I'd love to get a copy of all her quality certs!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.