Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't mind but the KK shop always has H&K heavily discounted, alot cheaper than what Fleeceya McGowl flogs it for. That's where I stock up on it.

Reactions: 6
Surely not , a leather bomber style jacket with a hood 🙈 a 50 year old hen would think that’s fashion 🙈 Chav Queen! 🤣🤣 Cant wait to see it on with the old man golfer flapper pants 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG I'm sooooooooooooo tired. Yesterday I went to Dublin and tried on some dresses, got a free lunch and came home with a bunch of free dresses. It's just exhausting to be pampered and given everything for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Biker jackets are big this season even though they have never really gone away , but certantly not with a hood for the more mature woman , not been ageist just my opinion .
I presume it’s Born ? Copying VBeard by any chance ? It looks so cheaply and tacky , the drab grey insert looks like the cheap China sweatshirt material from a market .Can’t wait for the try on, will it be with the flapper pants ? Great look 🤣🤣🤣 Though she was taking a day off?

Reactions: 4
I find biker jackets so hard to wear. Though the thoughts of stirrup leggings. This didn't work the first time round. Someone is surely taking the proverbial with that. I see J Lo got a perm recently so maybe the 80s are back. Wake me when its over. Though I do find it funny LLL never shares any of her old photos for a laugh. None of the Rose or even wedding. Regardless of the marriage most of us lock back through rose tinted glasses. She did share some rhetro ones of her mum too so obviously no boundaries there.

Reactions: 1
Does she get notification when someone reports her ?

It’s still there.
like if Lisa were a man saying that to a young lady she’d be cancelled.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine if that lad said this about her, she would have had him fired and probably reported to the Guards . What do you report it as ? She is a vile person. What’s she doing looking at a young lads backside ? She if fifty , if a man of that age made them comments over a young female he would be arrested. Same should apply to her. Mammy and daddy must’ve very proud of her, the so must be embarrassed 🙈 obviously Crusty is paying her not attention or she would not be looking at a guys rear.

Reactions: 8
If you report it disappears on you but still visible to others. What did you report it as please ? Not sure which one applies
There should be an option for absolute moron nobody needs to see or hear for her and KK

Reactions: 4
Lads if a 50 year old man said that to his young female p.t there would be blue murder.
If I were him I’d refuse any more sessions with her.
Surely that would be considered unwanted sexual attention in his work place. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.