Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get notification when someone reports her ?

It’s still there.
like if Lisa were a man saying that to a young lady she’d be cancelled.
If she does then she’s be get more notifications a day from my reporting than the 100s of stories she uploads daily!! No she doesn’t get notified.

If you report it disappears on you but still visible to others. What did you report it as please ? Not sure which one applies
Report as bullying/harassment

Reactions: 4
She's a witch!!!!! Omg I am so angry, incandescent with rage!!! If a man said that about a woman he'd be up in Court! She's an absolute knacker!!! Conor is a professional person but Fleesa treats him like he's the hired help and she thinks she can say whatever the hell she likes! Disgraceful and disgusting!!! I'd say Conor must think she's a sad old dried up unsexy witch!

Reactions: 15
See mandycatwalk had 25% off at carriage donn despite LLL exclusive to her followers until Friday. Does she ever tell the truth, that's a no.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Drumming up a frenzy about the blank canvas brush set thingy with free gift & postage…. Not many to start off with 🙄

A7508DE7-A86D-4397-92E6-221F7D974037.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit gone where say fine arse.must be killed reading here or all reporting hot it removed

Reactions: 6
Very inappropriate comment to make, how did she think it was ok. Didn’t she comment on her brothers arse on the boat too? Strange!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sure she has form for this kinda thing - does anyone remember the drunken live with her bestie Mark & the waiter? I can’t recall the details but it wasn’t pleasant.

She’d take a high court case against anyone who passed a remark on her though

Reactions: 11
There should be an option for absolute moron nobody needs to see or hear for her and KK
Who is KK please , just a hint might jog my brain fog 😂

Very inappropriate comment to make, how did she think it was ok. Didn’t she comment on her brothers arse on the boat too? Strange!
She is a weird thing , who watches their brothers butt? Never mentions Crustys though not that you would want to know 🤮 . If I recall right did she not make comments about their rump pumpy moments in the past ? I don’t think I had heard of her when she first got with the misery tag in fella, she did tell everyone he buys lingerie, like silk/satin.

I find biker jackets so hard to wear. Though the thoughts of stirrup leggings. This didn't work the first time round. Someone is surely taking the proverbial with that. I see J Lo got a perm recently so maybe the 80s are back. Wake me when its over. Though I do find it funny LLL never shares any of her old photos for a laugh. None of the Rose or even wedding. Regardless of the marriage most of us lock back through rose tinted glasses. She did share some rhetro ones of her mum too so obviously no boundaries there.
I loved the 80’s 90’s fashion , loved the tight ski pants as we called them, (they were around for a while so fairly popular )Big hair , body suits . the music . Mind you only a size 10 then . ‘Now by the way that’s a size 10 for reference ’ 🤣🤣🤣 2 kids later helped gain a few pounds. Won’t be recreating the look this time around🤣 I will leave that to the younger ones. I have loved most styles over the years at least it was not all boring midi dresses and denim jackets . Some Biker style jackets look great worn with the right outfits eg; nice pants, polo neck, or a pencil skirt , nice high or low heel. A biker with a hoodie underneath though is so Chav . I think they are trying to copy The VB style , bet they come back with different color inserts .

Sad person . All the clones at the Ploughing event . Shows the demographic that follow and buy from her... No matter how well off folk are this cost of living crisis is going to affect all in one way or another eventually . Even these silly sheep might wake up. I would be mortified if I attended an even and everyone was wearing the same. What is happening with these Irish women that follow her ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sure she has form for this kinda thing - does anyone remember the drunken live with her bestie Mark & the waiter? I can’t recall the details but it wasn’t pleasant.

She’d take a high court case against anyone who passed a remark on her though
It was shockingly hard to watch - I felt sorry for the guy. Both herself and Mark were so out of line

@Missycoco KK is Kieran Corrigan my fat fingers hit the wrong letter any wonder you couldn't figure out who I meant 🤣

Reactions: 2
Thank you @Tumeric123 . Just seen the unkempt thing get Salt room therapy free, then took the pee out of. Some Beaty product free that the drab wife sprayed on the uncleaned skin. These companies deserve all the get gifting Huns. Let’s see if this ole hen gets gifted the Salt room ??

Reactions: 1
Can’t thank her enough??? For what??? Did fleesa buy it for her!! Jesus Christ these sheep wreck my head!

21F85E90-24F0-436E-B2D5-EB6DCE32E30B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I got sandals from Next during the week in the sale, super fast delivery and I’m thrilled with them. I just realised I forgot to thank Next from the bottom of my heart 😩 I’m absolutely mortified!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she's not comfortable advising on vitamins and supplements but has no problem promoting them on behalf of a company😡😡... Instagrammers should not be allowed to do this, its completely unethical in my opinion and this whole area needs to regulated as essentially its healthcare and unqualified persons should not be involved in its marketing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.