Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a thread where her followers are referred often as sheep I don't see the insult.
People who blindly follow everything she says and does when she is blatantly rude to them and when she is never seen wearing anything she flogs to them, can be compared to sheep. Stating those people are all older, meaning older people wouldn't know better, is an insult to older people.

Reactions: 3
People who blindly follow everything she says and does when she is blatantly rude to them and when she is never seen wearing anything she flogs to them, can be compared to sheep. Stating those people are all older, meaning older people wouldn't know better, is an insult to older people.
thats not what I meant its just confidence built up over life can take a dent when you get into your 50s. I'm hardly going to insult my own age group but just offering an explanation as to why people have gotten sucked into the cult of lisa of which I was guilty. I'm glad your fam and associates don't seem to have gone through this and retain confidence and identity but my own experiences both fam and friends are otherwise.

thats not what I meant its just confidence built up over life can take a dent when you get into your 50s. I'm hardly going to insult my own age group but just offering an explanation as to why people have gotten sucked into the cult of lisa of which I was guilty. I'm glad your fam and associates don't seem to have gone through this and retain confidence and identity but my own experiences both fam and friends are otherwise.
There are teens, 20 and 30 year olds who are influencers with much bigger followings than Lisa and make far more money than Lisa ever will peddling tat. It's not an older demographic that lacks confidence and falls for the likes of Lisa, it happens to all ages. Therapy is an excellent tool for anyone lacking confidence and a much better investment than buying influencer crap.

Reactions: 2
There are teens, 20 and 30 year olds who are influencers with much bigger followings than Lisa and make far more money than Lisa ever will peddling tat. It's not an older demographic that lacks confidence and falls for the likes of Lisa, it happens to all ages. Therapy is an excellent tool for anyone lacking confidence and a much better investment than buying influencer crap.
I am not talking about other influencers only LLL (the hint is in the thread title) and how she seems to have such staunch followers willing the spend the shekels.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the background I have some Kate Cooper pieces. Older then the hills (well certainly some kids); and its interesting to see this wholesaler going down the road. Was impossible to buy those pieces online back in the day. FeeG was another brand I used to like but not so much now. No wonder boutiques are changing how they do business with such strict terms and condions. I like Jon Kevan but one of their shops owners seems to do a lot of buying trips to Paris and comes back with a lot of looser more casual designs. She was very tight in with Lisa at one or two stages and gifted some dresses but now neer a mention.
Was this shop in Gorey by any chance?!

Yes she seems to have a great business. Not really gone on the H wear but she is there a while now but seems to market herself now rather then the huns.

the stirrup pants 80’s fashion inspired by Olivia Newton John Grease has made a comeback , Fleeca already has the biker jackets so she will be grand

Mammy will be doing extra Novenas if she sees the low cut tight black dress . Though she liked to cover up been such a prude and all?
So she is dictating to Joanie Ponie on what colours she needs to Oder from China?? I honestly don’t understand why Born use her, they have a lot more stylish models and I bet a lot cheaper ! and probably a lot better mannered .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mammy will be doing extra Novenas if she sees the low cut tight black dress . Though she liked to cover up been such a prude and all?
So she is dictating to Joanie Ponie on what colours she needs to Oder from China?? I honestly don’t understand why Born use her, they have a lot more stylish models and I bet a lot cheaper ! and probably a lot better mannered .
The Pony is making an Ass of the Horse, the Horse just can't see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh she made sure the expensive bracelet was in full few it’s a wonder a message didn’t come in asking about it !!!, and them boots are awful with that dress hasn’t a clue
I watched about three minutes of last nights live just now and there was a message about the two bracelets. She said they were a present to herself for her 50th, they are awful cheap looking. I haven’t seen them before and def wouldn’t think they were expensive, certainly don’t look it. The annoyed face on her when Vanessa wasn’t able to join the live, pursed lips and pure p****ed off looking. As I said before she must shift some amount of stock for the brands for them to continue working with her with the attitude she shows.

Reactions: 7
I watched about three minutes of last nights live just now and there was a message about the two bracelets. She said they were a present to herself for her 50th, they are awful cheap looking. I haven’t seen them before and def wouldn’t think they were expensive, certainly don’t look it. The annoyed face on her when Vanessa wasn’t able to join the live, pursed lips and pure p****ed off looking. As I said before she must shift some amount of stock for the brands for them to continue working with her with the attitude she shows.
Them braclets were all over AliExpress a while ago, still didn’t like the look of them. People presume they are the real deal but imo she’s buying all that genuine-fake stuff from China. She’s well in with the Chinese now that she’s buying all her shite tat from there

I do be lovin Shein meself lol 😆 😂 🤣 😅 all from China, sure look it, am keeping their economy going 🤣 😂 😅 😉

Has she stopped eating all day the greedy old mare
Buying herself a birthday present while she has a fella . Does he actually pay for anything ? She pretends to like football just to please him, but he is happy tonight, like who the actual f🤬k cares is the miserable ole git is happy

Reactions: 2
Having a day off because she's exhausted from her oh so busy day yesterday!!! Tone deaf and stupid! Have no respect for anyone who follows her and listens to her ! Never did a days work in her life! She's had a soft life

Reactions: 10
It really is like watching the QVC channel . Sell sell, greed greed, bull💩 bull💩 she spurts .
The shirt looks too big! It’s a loose fitting shirt you gowl. Goes to show how obsessed she is with size . ‘I am a 10 for reference’

Novelty of the dog wearing off , no Murphhh Murphhhh much lately .

Last edited:
Amazing how there is no other body scrub to buy bar the one she flogs! Always great timing from Fleesa!!

0FB26340-CB46-404F-A715-363727353555.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.