Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa is just one of the lowest lowest selling pure tit now from Ali Express , it’s amazing what people will do for money !!!!
Lisa you have just lowered your standards so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she's KK with her entourage.

The state of the earrings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And not a congratulations to Aimee for winning an award, oh I can’t wait to see this one fall from her ivory tower 😡

Reactions: 11
Anyway the old crow thinks she is the Queen of Ireland seaming around with her paid for fella and rentafriends. Why anyone thinks she is stylish is beyond me , the witch hair dragging the already long type face down, the fake gritted teeth smile . Her dress style on that holiday was dreadful .
Straight back to gym and selling 💩 from China , the sheep can’t be that mad to pay them prices for pure tat! Costume jewellery fgs . Last year I ordered a load from USA after seeing some lovely pieces of Grechin from Orange County housewives . They had a sale on , 2 pieces stones fell out but able to glue back in rest was fine , got stung with £11 duty but still bargains . You won’t find it on Ali X but all the pieces she posts you will find or similar.
The dog looks under the weather to me , the amount of times they leave him , as soon as it involves free food, drink, holiday Crusty is away ! Poor dog must not know if it’s coming or going . Selfish greedy people . I now turn her voice down as I tap through it’s worse than the cackling women on Loose women

Reactions: 6
Those crappy earrings for €70 sold out. Who is buying this tat,like seriously,there is a massive crisis at the minute and it’s only getting worse,I got a letter this morning my Mortgage is going up by €90 from next month. What kind of hold does she have over people to part with that kind of money for costume jewellery. People are going to be sitting in the cold/dark dressed head to go in period gear with tit Jewellery and probably going hungry. She obviously has no bleeping morals.

Reactions: 13
I'm in the size ten girls as usual in a dress I'll never wear outside the house. Thanks though for lining my pockets to buy designer gear and go on my holibobs. Ye are the best. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That born dress today is totally hideous, big frill at end, "you know me girls I'll take off the belt and put on my own leather belt" and wait for it....."you never know there could be LLL belts coming next year"......so excited, can't wait 😀. Where would one even wear that dress, it's ridiculous. Most stylist influencer my backside.

Reactions: 11
Today’s dress is hands down the worst dress I’ve seen her promote 😳 how does she keep a straight face??!!

Reactions: 8
Flogging the teeth whitening thing tonight with a 30% discount…..
but go to 3Plus & you’ll get 35% off!!!
I would never ever line her pockets! Deplorable woman 🤢

47286C2E-CDB5-4A82-A08C-664B08EA54FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Those crappy earrings for €70 sold out. Who is buying this tat,like seriously,there is a massive crisis at the minute and it’s only getting worse,I got a letter this morning my Mortgage is going up by €90 from next month. What kind of hold does she have over people to part with that kind of money for costume jewellery. People are going to be sitting in the cold/dark dressed head to go in period gear with tit Jewellery and probably going hungry. She obviously has no bleeping morals.
It’s unbelievable how these sheep buy all her crap, they obviously have endless wads of €€€ & most likely theyd be a similar breed to Lisa., Wealthy country ones, kids reared or half reared, so bored off their heads with no jobs that Lisa has become their obsession, Lisa’s like a drug to them all she could literally sell them bottled fresh air & theyd buy it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s unbelievable how these sheep buy all her crap, they obviously have endless wads of €€€ & most likely theyd be a similar breed to Lisa., Wealthy country ones, kids reared or half reared, so bored off their heads with no jobs that Lisa has become their obsession, Lisa’s like a drug to them all she could literally sell them bottled fresh air & theyd buy it!!!
It’s absolutely crazy. She brainwashes these people,it’s like a bloody cult.

Reactions: 6
Those earrings are absolutely hideous and for €70,duck off!!!!!!!
But they are custom made and the only samples in the country 🤣🤣🤣 and they have been entrusted to Lisa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg sooooo ridiculous....the silly voice on her when she is "surprising" the sheep with the second pair....fools and their money anyone????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.