Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did the white sweatshirts come from? Did the distribution centre "find more"? I don't recall her announcing another shipment. The sheeple seem to be waking up... engagement on posts is way down, especially on her products. She's barely getting any comments. Maybe karma is finally knocking on Fleecyas door...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think there is a lot going on in the real world so people hopefully will be a bit smarter if they are lucky enough to have disposable income for fashion/clothes. I just find myself really looking at products now and asking myself is this an alexipress sell on. I don't even have a problem if it is but at a reasonable mark up. But robbers beware. And that Born dress is absolutely the worst thing ever. She doesn't get any of the nice shops anymore.

Reactions: 7
Ever notice she talks in hushed tones when she's flogging cheap tat. Have never seen earrings as ugly ever. On the plus side you can take the cardboard off them when you buy them. Ah she's some yoke really.. Cannot wait for the selling of utter crap to come to a crashing end. It will
be a great day whoop 🎉

Reactions: 11
It’s unbelievable how these sheep buy all her crap, they obviously have endless wads of €€€ & most likely theyd be a similar breed to Lisa., Wealthy country ones, kids reared or half reared, so bored off their heads with no jobs that Lisa has become their obsession, Lisa’s like a drug to them all she could literally sell them bottled fresh air & theyd buy it!!!
I'm not sure I entirely agree about her demograph. The few people that I've seen wearing the period sweatshirt look almost vulnerable, like they want to be liked and needed. I've seen others then with her total uniform on, Paul Green runners, midi, denim jacket, and they've looked totally self conscious. I don't think wealthy 'country ones' are buying her crap, I would hope that they had a bit more class and cop on about themselves. I feel they could be from City or County, I wonder what percentage of Tullamore / Offaly women follow her or do they know her too well.

Reactions: 8
I am her demographic but I would rarely be out and about in a sweatshirt and leggings. Unfortunately the hips or even the boobs don't lie and I don't suit the denim jacket look and the height definitely won't allow for runner dress combo. BUT its a hard age. What I could wear look 10 years ago now verges on the potential bag/cat lady. I do find anxiety about stuff I did previously with no problem starts to creep in. Driving to Dublin for ds's appointments my heart is in my mouth. From research its definitely a perimeno or menopause thing. Thats why I hate the term menopausal or old being used as an insult for LLL. I'd say all the close friends from years ago are well gone. Elaine de Roiste was a big time mate and even borrowed her clothes (she was referred to as smurf if anyone wants to google). Marian Cooney Murphy got to the middle east on a fab trip, Shauna Faye was to do a line with LLL. Now neer a mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am her demographic but I would rarely be out and about in a sweatshirt and leggings. Unfortunately the hips or even the boobs don't lie and I don't suit the denim jacket look and the height definitely won't allow for runner dress combo. BUT its a hard age. What I could wear look 10 years ago now verges on the potential bag/cat lady. I do find anxiety about stuff I did previously with no problem starts to creep in. Driving to Dublin for ds's appointments my heart is in my mouth. From research its definitely a perimeno or menopause thing. Thats why I hate the term menopausal or old being used as an insult for LLL. I'd say all the close friends from years ago are well gone. Elaine de Roiste was a big time mate and even borrowed her clothes (she was referred to as smurf if anyone wants to google). Marian Cooney Murphy got to the middle east on a fab trip, Shauna Faye was to do a line with LLL. Now neer a mention.
I hope you don't think I was insulting you. Just trying to understand her market but then she could sell Ice to eskimos at this stage, even they have some cop on though. Hopefully women are seeing the light.

Reactions: 2
What I find so bizarre are people queuing up. Credit card in hand, ready to buy before they know what the product is.
I get supporting a friend or a cousin and buying whatever they sell even if you don’t want it. But they tell her ‘well support you’ and pledge to buy without knowing what they’ll get.
I love Charlotte tilbury for example- but I won’t buy every product she brings out. I’ll test and look and review and only buy if I think it will suit me.
Why do people feel the need to support her? ESP when it’s so obvious she couldn’t care less if her followers dropped dead.
Soemone messages from hospital ‘love your perfume’ and all they get is a thanks, no hope youre ok or anything like that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope you don't think I was insulting you. Just trying to understand her market but then she could sell Ice to eskimos at this stage, even they have some cop on though. Hopefully women are seeing the light.
I don't think it's an age demographic that is Lisa's target market, but more of an emotional target market. She preys on people who have low self esteem, (she uses their pity - she built her following on lies about being bullied) who feel they do not have a good fashion sense. Her sheeple think Instagram is something special and since Lisa has 150k followers that means she must be a fashion expert. She hypes herself up with lies. Yes she has sheeple that buy, but not in the numbers she claims. She does sell thousands, she sells maybe hundreds. She uses the "don't miss out" strategy to death. It does seem like some are starting to see the light, or people are feeling the pinch and not able to spend the way they used to

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where did the white sweatshirts come from? Did the distribution centre "find more"? I don't recall her announcing another shipment. The sheeple seem to be waking up... engagement on posts is way down, especially on her products. She's barely getting any comments. Maybe karma is finally knocking on Fleecyas door...
Noticed that…has 157k followers/sheep yet less than €1k likes on lot of recent posts!! Also reporting could be helping too, regardless I’m delighted!!

Not at all. She has been very clever early on (and I don't think it was purposely done - just she lucked out) so few focused on older demographic and when she did BINGO. I got suckered in early on but at least I console myself it was with better quality then now. Her mask slips and every time it does I'd say she looses more and more. Had a look at facebook from 2016/2017 her engagement was way higher. I know its all about Insta now but that will fade too. I see all the younger kids all over tik tok. LLL doesn't have the presentation skills to catch people there

Reactions: 6
Not at all. She has been very clever early on (and I don't think it was purposely done - just she lucked out) so few focused on older demographic and when she did BINGO. I got suckered in early on but at least I console myself it was with better quality then now. Her mask slips and every time it does I'd say she looses more and more. Had a look at facebook from 2016/2017 her engagement was way higher. I know its all about Insta now but that will fade too. I see all the younger kids all over tik tok. LLL doesn't have the presentation skills to catch people there
That's kind of an insult to the "older" demographic - my grans, mam, aunts, all their friends and any older lady I've ever met in my life have taste and style and would never be caught in Fleeyas china tat - I know you were not meaning to insult any demographic. Lisa's only demographic is anyone who falls for her poor me stories... some snap out of it, others continue to be brainwashed by her

Lisa doesn't have the presentation skills for IG or FB either which is why she stopped growing. All she knows to do is babble on her stories

Reactions: 5
I saw someone wearing one of her sweatshirts at the weekend & it looked so tatty. I have bought ones in Dunnes that looked better quality.

Reactions: 6
Honestly feel sorry for her. Her life spent making her fortune online shilling absolute crap that few want to buy. A dog that she has zero interest in. A partner who has no interest in her only what he can get off her for free. Its kind of sad or is she so in love with money that she thinks that's the route to happiness, all so fake. No pockets in the shroud pet. Now there's an idea... Period themed shrouds. 66% off for my followers only..

• Heart
Honestly feel sorry for her. Her life spent making her fortune online shilling absolute crap that few want to buy. A dog that she has zero interest in. A partner who has no interest in her only what he can get off her for free. Its kind of sad or is she so in love with money that she thinks that's the route to happiness, all so fake. No pockets in the shroud pet. Now there's an idea... Period themed shrouds. 66% off for my followers only..

She makes is it 11k or 6k a week?? I don't feel sorry for her at all! She lacks empathy, emotion intelligence and genuine kindness. She's greedy and nasty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She makes is it 11k or 6k a week?? I don't feel sorry for her at all! She lacks empathy, emotion intelligence and genuine kindness. She's greedy and nasty!!
I know 11k but really is she happy? Well I would rather my life to be honest. She's pathetic. Money does not buy happiness so leave her off. Selling her soul for what... 🤔

That's kind of an insult to the "older" demographic - my grans, mam, aunts, all their friends and any older lady I've ever met in my life have taste and style and would never be caught in Fleeyas china tat - I know you were not meaning to insult any demographic. Lisa's only demographic is anyone who falls for her poor me stories... some snap out of it, others continue to be brainwashed by her

Lisa doesn't have the presentation skills for IG or FB either which is why she stopped growing. All she knows to do is babble on her stories
On a thread where her followers are referred often as sheep I don't see the insult.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.