Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Bond 🙈🙈🙈 the poor fecking eejet posing James fecking Bond🤣🤣🤣 well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder ‘ after reading here about no sight of him she tries to make out they are all loved up, copying her young rentafriend Chelsea and the BF .. must be hard trying to get misery guts kept man to pose for pics like that.. all staged .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More 50th celebrations with her "crew" lol 😆 😂 😄 🤣 work colleagues, freaks and her boring fart of a fella! Love Mark's husband's shoes though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There you have it…. Her “crew”…. Not close friends or family but CREW!! Paid to be there!

8D4FB7D9-E9EE-4240-B4EF-7366533E9530.jpeg

nothing with her son, is he off the crew?
there must have been a night she kept off SM, or was told to

Reactions: 3
nothing with her son, is he off the crew?
there must have been a night she kept off SM, or was told to
I recall on a previous thread someone saying it’s well know D and crusty don’t get on….I wonder if the son is living with his dad now?? Not a squeak about him after all the bawling she did when he was off to America

Reactions: 9
The Linda one does not look very happy , is been rentafriend becoming too much for her . Remember 3 days stuck with a 50 year old wannabe 30 must be very draining . Looks like she has more class than Fleecha though , is she playing gooseberry ?

He is smiling , just tucked into food and cocktails and probably not had to stick his hands in his pockets yet again . Don’t know about rentafriend think it’s rentaboyfriend also . Would it not always be at the back of your mind though, thinking would he be with me if I was not well off , how he has all these privileges been with me etc?

Attachments

Last edited:
The Linda one does not look very happy , is been rentafriend becoming too much for her . Remember 3 days stuck with a 50 year old wannabe 30 must be very draining . Looks like she has more class than Fleecha though , is she playing gooseberry ?

He is smiling , just tucked into food and cocktails and probably not had to stick his hands in his pockets yet again . Don’t know about rentafriend think it’s rentaboyfriend also . Would it not always be at the back of your mind though, thinking would he be with me if I was not well off , how he has all these privileges been with me etc?

I don't think this witch thinks like that at all Missy. She loves herself too much as a narc so expects everyone else to do same, she is far from stupid but she knows what their deal is. She pays for everything or nothing depending on the "gig" and he plays along as the BF. He probably can't wait to get away from her on the daily so sucks up the trips and the freebies he can get off her. This arrangement suits them both and having him as a "partner" means she doesn't look like the sad old bleep she really is. A lonely ugly horse faced one that no one would take notice of in general and her "personality" shines through.

She is a disgusting greedy nasty POS. She has to to pay for play. At 50 yrs old. How sad. She is soo uncomfortable in her own skin and it's soooo obvious. I'd say they don't have an "intimate" relationship, no sex involved. It's an arrangement so she looks like some one cares about her and needs the validation of a man.

Listen up Fleecya. He doesn't care. No one does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So the 50th "I had to pay for people to come with me" party in Venice is over.
Wonder how much that stung her. Aul Crusty can get his arm in when he's not footing the bill.
The Queens funeral is today and she has not made one mention of her passing which I find deplorable. While she may not have been her Queen she was for a lot of her sheep.
But that's Fleeceya all over, if its not on her radar or she can't make money from it, it doesn't exist. bleep.

Yeah the golden child is M.I.A what's that all about???🤔🤔 someone on here must know something 😳 not one pic with him or the parents 🤔 VERY unlike fleece not to brag💁

I'm astounded that Venice was for her, him and her "crew"😳😳 I thought it was a romantic getaway 💁 looked like a work junket to me. But if she was paying for me to go 🤔🤔I'd be too busy shaving my eyeballs with a blunt razor to go🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah bless…. The period sweatshirts make a return!!

Has Chelsea been made wear the period glasses 🤔🤔

657658A3-20E8-4998-B5A5-1B77528F32CD.png

• Haha
Wonder how much that stung her. Aul Crusty can get his arm in when he's not footing the bill.
The Queens funeral is today and she has not made one mention of her passing which I find deplorable. While she may not have been her Queen she was for a lot of her sheep.
But that's Fleeceya all over, if its not on her radar or she can't make money from it, it doesn't exist. bleep.
I’ve pulled her up in a lot but criticising her for not mentioning the Queen of England’s funeral is a reach

Reactions: 10
I’ve pulled her up in a lot but criticising her for not mentioning the Queen of England’s funeral is a reach
Totally agree. She’s not our Queen. By all means if she wanted to mention it grand, but I don’t see why she would have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why in God’s name would she mention the Queen??? She would rightly be accused of all sorts if she started pretending to mourn the queen!

Reactions: 10
Those glasses do not suit Chelsea & they look lob-sided on Linda!

so Linda & Chelsea organized the weekend 🤔

345A0864-B74B-4C91-8189-1B0AAA1EE199.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They were prob asked by Lisa to organise it...they seem to be her paid PA's..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.