Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am her demographic but I would rarely be out and about in a sweatshirt and leggings. Unfortunately the hips or even the boobs don't lie and I don't suit the denim jacket look and the height definitely won't allow for runner dress combo. BUT its a hard age. What I could wear look 10 years ago now verges on the potential bag/cat lady. I do find anxiety about stuff I did previously with no problem starts to creep in. Driving to Dublin for ds's appointments my heart is in my mouth. From research its definitely a perimeno or menopause thing. Thats why I hate the term menopausal or old being used as an insult for LLL. I'd say all the close friends from years ago are well gone. Elaine de Roiste was a big time mate and even borrowed her clothes (she was referred to as smurf if anyone wants to google). Marian Cooney Murphy got to the middle east on a fab trip, Shauna Faye was to do a line with LLL. Now neer a mention.
Your absolutely correct Elaine use to go to all the ladies days with her.. Didnt she even wear a Lisa outfit to the Galway races the following day and you never hear her talk about Marian who was the one who told her to see a doctor with resulted in her big op! As for shauna faye funny how around about that time Lisa judged dundalk ladies day and pick a shauna designed both years!

Reactions: 2
The state of her in that live!! She really does think she’s the bees knees! How companies work with her i’ll never know! She’s the rudest most patronizing woman ever!!
Agreed and someone commented that they found the flosser too hard on sensitive teeth so girl from spotlight suggested using warm as opposed to cold water….Lisa interrupts rudely and says “ oh I wasn’t aware you could do that, maybe you should put that on you’re notes on you’re website under it”, said in such a bitchy condescending tone. Ever the perfectionist she likes to think she is but she’s made so many blunders herself we have called her out on here. She’s a pure bred witch but again I’ve 0 sympathy for brands that will tolerate her nasty behaviour and PAY her at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed and someone commented that they found the flosser too hard on sensitive teeth so girl from spotlight suggested using warm as opposed to cold water….Lisa interrupts rudely and says “ oh I wasn’t aware you could do that, maybe you should put that on you’re notes on you’re website under it”, said in such a bitchy condescending tone. Ever the perfectionist she likes to think she is but she’s made so many blunders herself we have called her out on here. She’s a pure bred witch but again I’ve 0 sympathy for brands that will tolerate her nasty behaviour and PAY her at the same time

A pure bred witch 👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
Manic selling is off the scale this morning. Barely time for good morning good morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times does she have to mention 25% exclusive discount for her followers for 24 hours at carriag donn....start shopping now... Lisa honey 24 hours is one day, which is this time tomorrow, so do the maths if you're able.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it great to be able to decide you’re buying a jeep cause your merc is too small for your dog. Sheeple, wakey wakey,it’s your money that’s making that happen. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
New jeep pending thanks to all her sheeple who might struggle to heat their homes this winter, all you can do is laugh at them.

Reactions: 12
Sporting a nice Hermes Clic Clac bracelet in her Spotlight live!! €700 approx. But isn’t Chlobo the best?!!!!! Mmm … wake up you fools who are sucked in to buy all the cheap crap she promotes and yet she buys designer pieces for herself. I can’t understand why her followers can’t see it. She’s making fools out of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Told yee!!! Obsessed! Shut the hell up Lisa you gowl
The Merry Widow also trying to flog this dishwater and probably every other Hun . That Oonagh sends it out to lots of Huns , even the Corrigans if I remember right. People brainwashed into thinking it’s some sort of miracle liquid , vitamins costing a lot less work the same or even better.

Reactions: 6
Oh she made sure the expensive bracelet was in full few it’s a wonder a message didn’t come in asking about it !!!, and them boots are awful with that dress hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 7
[expensive bracelet she had to pay for herself no doubt . Doubt if her hanger on BF stuck his hands in his pocket . You never see a post where he has purchased something personal for her , well apart from lingerie that was the wrong size and which he liked (whatever floats your boat) no jewellery . Sad woman still wears the ex’s diamonds

Reactions: 4
Smug face on her!!
Would anyone know if she’s in a size small?? Never heard her mention it 😆😉
The boots though so PST past past past past past past seasons. Dreadful dated look . I would not wear that dress to a cock fight

• Haha
is she morphing into the other Tullamore hun with the hermes and hair tapes and teeth treatments and obsession about body size.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She gets a question about the pictures behind her and surprise surprise she’s working with Adeline today 🙄 what a fu*king load of crap!!

She’s up in fashion city for her meetings today! It’s a wonder she doesn’t get herself an office up there! But then again she would have to pay for that & as we know Fleesa isn’t too fond of paying for things!
E080AF00-E7D3-4317-A61A-2EADE5DA623D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that Chase Fashions a wholesalers ? Set up looks like it might be. Naya designed in Ireland no mention of where it’s actually produced . expensive brand and I have seen it at Trade Shows in the UK , some nice styles well they were back then, , even at trade prices it’s expensive, mostly layering styles and usually is stocked in boutiques alongside the likes of brands such as Sandwich , Marble, Joseph Ribkoff, Postcard From Brighton, Robell to name but a few. Ora is for the more Curvy woman 😱 how could the ‘I am a size 10 for reference’ model them styles 😳 You are going to big digging even deeper sheepie no €39.99 dresses there . Now I could be wrong and they are fetching out a cheaper range

She is modelling the Kate Cooper , more her boring style . Still digging deeper sheepie

Truly loves herself , twirling like a little girl ffs . The hair though fgs style it

Now sitting here thinking 🤔 and eating Zapain (doing a lot of sitting today, done my back in ) , Chase Fashions, Kate Cooper etc there is no ‘Shop now’ option (not that I would) so it’s looking like you will be able to purchase these styles through her ? Now if I was a boutique owner who /stocked sold these designs I would be spitting feathers. They have minimum amount a retailer must purchase and you would have to stock anything from 3 upwards of each design that you choose to purchase from them . So basically it looks to me that they are going to use huns who do not have to lay out a penny,no boutique overheads, carry no stock , pack post items etc , they company sells through the Huns websites and pay the Huns to do so?? Now I could be wrong , but it looks very suspicious to me as she has posted the link to Kate Cooper . I have not seen any wholesalers do this before . Chase Fashions,They have no Insta account that I can find , no buy it option, no stockists list only phone number and address, Defo looks a wholesalers.
Ps , sorry for long posts

Last edited:
Thanks for the background I have some Kate Cooper pieces. Older then the hills (well certainly some kids); and its interesting to see this wholesaler going down the road. Was impossible to buy those pieces online back in the day. FeeG was another brand I used to like but not so much now. No wonder boutiques are changing how they do business with such strict terms and condions. I like Jon Kevan but one of their shops owners seems to do a lot of buying trips to Paris and comes back with a lot of looser more casual designs. She was very tight in with Lisa at one or two stages and gifted some dresses but now neer a mention.

Reactions: 1
Someone reading here for sure ,you are on the ball Chelsea , now states Kate Cooper in stockists . Using this one to advertise will up the trade price and in turn the retail price. Boutiques struggle enough with high overheads like rent, rates, utility bills along with buying stock. Not a fan of this brand myself I prefer Nayla but not the drab dark colours, and don’t mind Ora . If I was a stockist though it’s out the door they would be going using this auld trout to model and promote . I would imagine a few boutiques would feel the same .

Ps is she in a 10 for reference ? If she is it looks too short on the sleeves to me

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Me,me,me all credit must go to Fleeceya McGowl, the last poor crathur that bought the dress should be thankful to HRH that she got her sheep early access. All she had to say was, I'm delighted you got the dress but no. Does she ever listen to herself or read back and realise how condescending and nasty she is. She is so horrible and the eejits that follow her are worse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.