Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hack of her 🙈
That blazer….awful, just awful. It’s like she’s at the afters of a wedding and borrows a big man’s blazer to sit out in the smoking area! And those jeans do NOTHING for her. Most of us have said it, she’ll be her own downfall and the empire will come crumbling down….Lisa take early retirement now, some advice you should take when reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should wear the auld fella flapper beige trousers with the blazer , stick a cigar in her gob , pose on a golf club with the Concubine pushing her caddy along

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well lads you heard it here first, news just in, only for Lisa Truwash Tim wouldn't be getting stocked in lidl 💁 it's true! Tim sent her a text, it's all down to fleece that Tim's getting into a supermarket, eh Tim was being sold in SuperValu months ago people, just saying 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she getting so excited about Tim!!! Seriously 🙄
Truwash is stocked in SuperValu, Dealz & Mr Price already!

Reactions: 16
Like others I've been buying it in Supervalu cos it is actually a brill product- I usually boycott anything she is linked to. Can't wait to see Tim thank her personally on his page 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
Is she serious. Only for her followers. I saw his products in my local SuperValu way before she mentioned them. And if the sheep buy his products in lidl does she lose out on her discount. She certainly doesn't shop there and asking us to support Irish brands. I do and will but not someone who gets their crap made in china and slaps her logo on it, hardly Irish now is it?

Reactions: 8
Why is she getting so excited about Tim!!! Seriously 🙄
Truwash is stocked in SuperValu, Dealz & Mr Price already!
Because it’s an AD and Lisa is getting paid so taking money from Tim she loves, Oscar performance this morning Lisa!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well lads you heard it here first, news just in, only for Lisa Truwash Tim wouldn't be getting stocked in lidl 💁 it's true! Tim sent her a text, it's all down to fleece that Tim's getting into a supermarket, eh Tim was being sold in SuperValu months ago people, just saying 💁
So does Mr price!!

Reactions: 4
Lisa can't be genuinely happy for, or supportive of anyone. She just used a good thing for truwash to boost about herself and of course her boosting is nothing but lies. She is a trash human. Truly the lowest of the lows

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dealing with supermarkets is horrendous. They demand really tight margin and good credit terms.

And alluding to the owners personal issues online. Very low.

Reactions: 15
Dealing with supermarkets is horrendous. They demand really tight margin and good credit terms.

And alluding to the owners personal issues online. Very low.
I agree, that was nasty. No right or business referring to that man’s own issues. She treats brands like trash, are they that money hungry to tolerate her and PAY her to flog (lot of the time half arsed and unprofessional) their products?! She’s having a mare today with her website….hmmm karma. I recall her unprofessionally & publicly calling out aimee Connolly and oonagh from meaghers when website wasn’t working or codes?! As I said karma is a B!

Reactions: 14
The state of the nails , look filthy , anyone think fake tan ?? She is obsessed with looking tanned after all so she will be hanging on to the USA baked skin .
The Blue sweat looks bobbled . Trying to flog summer colours are inflated prices in the Autumn but no doubt the sheep will buy. What’s the betting Upthelane ones will be one of the first to post herself in one , another pain in the hole , if you like her you like her I don’t .
ISpy paying her to promote and she mentions her own China sweats , so sneaky but doubt the ISpy will say anything , another dose I stopped following ages ago

Attachments

Here come the baseball caps! She really will stick that poxy period logo on everything and anything. God anyone normal would be ashamed to be walkin around with it on show like a badge of honour🤮

Just for anyone that needs pillows. In fairness I don't usually buy the tat that bloggers advertise but I needed new pillows. These were actually great value for that offer she had. Buy one get one free so its actually 4 pillows for €120, there's 2 in a pack so Euros 30 each. Decent pillows in Dunelm cost more than that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.