Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smirk on the smug face with the ice cold dishonest eyes. The greed foe money is relentless. Mind you what else has she got, a dog that prefers the Concubine Crust , who only hangs around for the free lifestyle . Park himself in another home owned solely by her if what I read is true. Copying the sister in laws style which look bloody pathetic on her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anything she won’t slap her logo on 🤢
Next she’ll be doing underwear with the logo!

286FBAEB-BC9B-4786-B84C-0C788F8CF9AF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would her audience want a baseball cap with her logo on it? Or want a baseball cap at all?

She's truly taking the arse out of her merchandising attempts. It's generic clothing with her logo stuck on it.

Reactions: 13
Would her target market of 50’s & upwards really wear a baseball hat? Wouldn’t really go with a midi dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh lord jasus no way! I only just noticed . Blue rinse, summer sweatshirt, Huge Google eyed sunglasses , trainers, I spy leggings is that going to be the Irish fashion trend.

All sitting in the front pew in Mass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is going to be left with a warehouse full of baseball hats..
They'll keep all of her of her other tat company

I very clearly remember the day after poor Ashlings murder, Lisa McGowan prancing around Tullamore exclaiming what a beautiful day it was... all to tease her stupid hat and scarf that were coming out in September... well it's September... where are they??? Taking 2 years like everything else she designs buys in bulk and slaps her ugly logo on? Geez she has no idea what lane she is in. Soon she will own one stop fulfillment as a storage unit for all her crap no one is buying

Reactions: 11
Just for anyone that needs pillows. In fairness I don't usually buy the tat that bloggers advertise but I needed new pillows. These were actually great value for that offer she had. Buy one get one free so its actually 4 pillows for €120, there's 2 in a pack so Euros 30 each. Decent pillows in Dunelm cost more than that.
They could be free and I still wouldn't take anything this grabby witch was associated with.
To allude to Tim's personal problems was beneath contemptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They could be free and I still wouldn't take anything this grabby witch was associated with.
To allude to Tim's personal problems was beneath contemptable.
I find it highly suspect for a 'new member' to come on promoting her pillows. Genuine or Chelsea in disguise, take a feckin look back and read the room. We are not interested in ANYTHING that is associated with her affiliate links, even outside of using her links. No thank you.

Reactions: 10
Her gym pic tonight! Clearly it has really got to her -Joan and Nadine’s toned arms! She’s obsessed. God help the PT having to listen to her going on about wanting them!!

Reactions: 8
Her gym pic tonight! Clearly it has really got to her -Joan and Nadine’s toned arms! She’s obsessed. God help the PT having to listen to her going on about wanting them!!
The constant tagging of the PT must be an ad or collab!!

I find it highly suspect for a 'new member' to come on promoting her pillows. Genuine or Chelsea in disguise, take a feckin look back and read the room. We are not interested in ANYTHING that is associated with her affiliate links, even outside of using her links. No thank you.
I’d rather squirt truwash in my eye balls rather than swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I NEVER listen to her ever but tonight I forgot to turn the sound down and heard and saw the piece she did on Tru Wash, I actually think there is a screw loose with her, the hand gestures, the way she repeats everything, she is manic, laughed at her calender today talking about good friends, something she knows NOTHING about!!!! I like to keep physically fit, but she is fanatical, doesn’t matter what you do Lisa, your ugly soul shines through, imagine having to spend any time in her company!!!! She has nothing or no one in her life and I can understand why!!!!

Reactions: 12
I NEVER listen to her ever but tonight I forgot to turn the sound down and heard and saw the piece she did on Tru Wash, I actually think there is a screw loose with her, the hand gestures, the way she repeats everything, she is manic, laughed at her calender today talking about good friends, something she knows NOTHING about!!!! I like to keep physically fit, but she is fanatical, doesn’t matter what you do Lisa, your ugly soul shines through, imagine having to spend any time in her company!!!! She has nothing or no one in her life and I can understand why!!!!
High 5 sista xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Manic indeed! And the baseball caps? Is she going to bin the Tommy Hilfiger or the Nike? Or is she going to say she bought them as market research 🙄

Reactions: 5
So manipulative to try flog a product and say that the brand owner is having personal issues or going through something big. Sorry for whatever it is, but Lisa should not be using it to flog cleaner in Lidl.

She happy out to get paid for the ad.

The way she talks about her followers. She is like Charles Manson, starting some weird cult.

No talk of her son at all,is he gone to stay with his Dad since he came home from America

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.