Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manic indeed! And the baseball caps? Is she going to bin the Tommy Hilfiger or the Nike? Or is she going to say she bought them as market research 🙄
The sheep have to be realising that it’s just a logo stuck on generic sweatshirts, T-shirts and now caps. Unless she can convince them that she designed a baseball hat 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because it’s an AD and Lisa is getting paid so taking money from Tim she loves, Oscar performance this morning Lisa!!!
Totally agree, Oscar winning performance, she was near to tears, plays to the audience.

The list could be endless; makeup bags, dog collars, slippers. Better stop or I’ll be giving free ideas 🤣
Don't forget the incontinence pads ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it highly suspect for a 'new member' to come on promoting her pillows. Genuine or Chelsea in disguise, take a feckin look back and read the room. We are not interested in ANYTHING that is associated with her affiliate links, even outside of using her links. No thank you.
Dear Lord, suspicious much & how welcoming! I am not Chelsea or anyone associated with anyone on this thread or others. I made a comment that the pillows were good value & good pillows! That was it, no agenda, I actually thought it might be helpful to someone.
I guess lesson learned only comment on a thread here if you have something nasty to say about someone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Dear Lord, suspicious much & how welcoming! I am not Chelsea or anyone associated with anyone on this thread or others. I made a comment that the pillows were good value & good pillows! That was it, no agenda, I actually thought it might be helpful to someone.
I guess lesson learned only comment on a thread here if you have something nasty to say about someone!
no problem with a comment but when its coming on to feed the spending frezy it will raise suspicions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And the spam of messages starts again, creating a frenzy over her cheap, poor quality sweatshirts 🙄
The “little old me” speech starting now in the car! God she’s a pure dose!

Last edited:
Curious , did you use her code, swipe ups etc ? If you did you help line her pockets . That’s one thing we try and avoid . Most offers she posts and claim are exclusive to her are not . Often if you go direct to a website via search engine you can find the same offers
I for one won’t support any company that uses this 🧙‍♀️ Pillows might be good but they won’t be the only ones out there .
In the beginning before I understood the greedy hun brigade I clicked on links and purchased a few things which all turned out to be 💩 . I could her Tattle threads and had my eyes opened to the greedy grabbers .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The green is vile reminds me of having to find something green for paddy’s day and running to Dunnes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have done nothing but report every single thing she posts . Symprove as ‘false info , then health’ the rest reported as Spam .
Trying to get arms like Joanie Ponie , she has no chance . Supposed to have bladder leak yet able to exercise with weights etc.
Thise 🤬 spam posts about cheap sweatshirts ‘buy 2 for €110 ! Are these people bloody mad ? Do they not hear the news about energy crisis, cost of living etc????

Reactions: 8
I have done nothing but report every single thing she posts . Symprove as ‘false info , then health’ the rest reported as Spam .
Trying to get arms like Joanie Ponie , she has no chance . Supposed to have bladder leak yet able to exercise with weights etc.
Thise 🤬 spam posts about cheap sweatshirts ‘buy 2 for €110 ! Are these people bloody mad ? Do they not hear the news about energy crisis, cost of living etc????
My bladder wouldn't be great (age, big babies, traumatic birth, the fun). But I do manage weights. Jumping jacks no . . . lifting yes. Its actually been very beneficial for my overall health and strength which is great as I embark on my 6th decade. . . . gulp. I don't like logos on sweatshirts at all but these are particularly nasty

Curious , did you use her code, swipe ups etc ? If you did you help line her pockets . That’s one thing we try and avoid . Most offers she posts and claim are exclusive to her are not . Often if you go direct to a website via search engine you can find the same offers
I for one won’t support any company that uses this 🧙‍♀️ Pillows might be good but they won’t be the only ones out there .
In the beginning before I understood the greedy hun brigade I clicked on links and purchased a few things which all turned out to be 💩 . I could her Tattle threads and had my eyes opened to the greedy grabbers .
Hi, Thank you for your tone being less accusatory. I was hoping to have some nice discussions on forums here.

No I didn't use any code, I always research something for myself. I don't have a problem with anyone making a living but pushing :poop: greatly annoys me also. I admit I was fooled into buying that vile Symprove. It is a complete con in my opinion & nothing short of vile to take. Most of it went in the bin.

Hi, Thank you for your tone being less accusatory. I was hoping to have some nice discussions on forums here.

No I didn't use any code, I always research something for myself. I don't have a problem with anyone making a living but pushing :poop: greatly annoys me also. I admit I was fooled into buying that vile Symprove. It is a complete con in my opinion & nothing short of vile to take. Most of it went in the bin.
It was the Bellimanti tan ( can’t be assed checking spelling 😂) anyway I had the itch from hell , she no longer promotes it , Linda who owns it was he best buddy for a short time . Then the worse fit was Isle Jacobean coat , horrid made you fell damp when
you wore it. I attended a funeral not a million miles from Tullamore , seen a few women wearing them . Lesson learnt . Nearly fell for Symprove until my doc told me that supplements, vitamins nearly all have the same benefits, we don’t have to spend a fortune . The amount of Huns promoting that stuff , they get paid , the cost is passed to the paying customer.

Did she say she was away for a few days ?? Don’t tell me another freebie for her and her Concubine??

She’s so disrespectful laughing at being late for her appointment she’s not the only client in the hairdressers I’d tell her sorry you are too late appointment is gone I’m sure they do that to paying customers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Ariel doing her hair free again, I see the other hairdressers kicked into touch ? That Denises hair though it looks dead , could do with a good cut to try and get some condition back in it . That Pelo Dolls they do all the Huns hair .
So everyone gets a bun in there ? show put on for the Tullamore fleece queen

Off to venice for the weekend.

Thanks MC for confirming what I thought about the Isle Jacobean coat being a sweatfest. I see Bonnie Ryan seems to be on the same trajectory ass LLL. Same advertising products but the Sinead Keary outfit looked like something from boohoo all creased.

Muppet thought buns just for her.Denise does everyone get one ya then fake laugh.she is vile

Oh dear , is upthelane now flavor of the month with Born ? She actually does a better job than the fleece queen , even if I think she is a dose always licking glee as ass . Waiting on her to show the China sweats . Now they were not her sunglasses ? Did she not supposedly buy a pair from the Pio up shops ??

Off to venice for the weekend.

Thanks MC for confirming what I thought about the Isle Jacobean coat being a sweatfest. I see Bonnie Ryan seems to be on the same trajectory ass LLL. Same advertising products but the Sinead Keary outfit looked like something from boohoo all creased.
So uncomfortable caremum . I only went a short distance I felt soaked so between the itch and that I demented by the time I got to my appointment, I will stick with my Barbour (great sale bargain of course , total bargain hunter here) . Must have a look at this other hun , all the same they get a taste for the easy money and they all change .
SK probably made in same factory as Bohoo .
Is that where his brother is ? And Crusty only had to pay air fare ? Her big birthday gift from her loving romantic fella 🤣

Who do these Huns think they are , the One who does Poco faux leather leggings and plain T-shirt €80 . When I was in the business these leggings would be from £9.99 up to £20 depending on quality or supplier I purchased from. A plain T £7 to £10 at most . The consumer really need to get off their asses and check the small independents out , they might be pleasantly surprised .

Who do these Huns think they are , the One who does Poco faux leather leggings and plain T-shirt €80 . When I was in the business these leggings would be from £9.99 up to £20 depending on quality or supplier I purchased from. A plain T £7 to £10 at most . The consumer really need to get off their asses and check the small independents out , they might be pleasantly surprised .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
so will Denise be her new bestie?! Voduz on her website ffs all the huns have Voduz codes nothing special there

She hates packing! I would think it would be easy for her with all the sh1te she flogs that “you can wear anywhere” … throw in a few midis, travel pants, flappy jeans and happy sweatshirts and she’ll be sorted! What’s she stressing for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.