Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God does she have to post her so-called piddle probs, nothing is private with her ... Very strange she can do squats, lift weights etc with that sort of problem and working with a male instructor.. Very strange it’s getting mentioned now, is it going to be free treatment again.. The chair died a sudden death 🤔🤔 watch all the sheeple now sharing their bladder probs .

Reactions: 10
Here we go again... another "feel sorry for me" moment. This is all Lisa knows... gaining sympathy to sell. There is no way that she can exercise as much as she does if leaky bladder is an issue for her. The real issue is that she's got a number of products to sell in the coming months and she needs to make sure the brainwashed sheeple buy it. "oh poor me :cry: I work so hard slapping my ugly logo on cheap china tat and all with some leakage :cry: click the link ladies!!!!" I wonder if she'll stick the phone in the dr's face like after her hysterectomy?

• Haha
So she’s off to Venice on Friday…. I hope it lashes rain the whole time she’s there!

That free bronzer is not just for her followers as she says herself! Just went onto the website, not through her link/code, & it adds to automatically when you pick the 10 pallet.

Reactions: 13
She really is QVC on IG💁 she built up a following on IG through "fashion"and now sells everything and anything in between, the biggest shocker for me was two pillows for over 100e (145e??) It just boggles my mind completely 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She really is QVC on IG💁 she built up a following on IG through "fashion"and now sells everything and anything in between, the biggest shocker for me was two pillows for over 100e (145e??) It just boggles my mind completely 🤣🤣🤣
They're all flogging those pillows and sheets, they must spend all their profits on paying the huns :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Clearing up the UP offer as she said you had to go through her link 😂
All lies!! I tried it again through the website & it added automatically! She thinks she’s the bee’s knee’s…… nothing else to do with her time these days
Hello Fleesa 👋

And the pillow thing 2 for 1 is also added when going through their website so not exclusive to her!

Reactions: 8
Awww does she think that Pipsie is her buddy 🙈🙈 just saddos trying to flog China designed, produced products . As for the so called offer it’s open to all not just this up her own arse 🧙‍♀️
Hadn’t Concubine Crusty done well with the Venice trip , sure it must be costing him a fortune 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're all flogging those pillows and sheets, they must spend all their profits on paying the huns :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cost is passed on to the paying customer , these dopey sheep are paying for her and every other greedy grabby Hun.

Reactions: 6
Awww does she think that Pipsie is her buddy 🙈🙈 just saddos trying to flog China designed, produced products . As for the so called offer it’s open to all not just this up her own arse 🧙‍♀️
Hadn’t Concubine Crusty done well with the Venice trip , sure it must be costing him a fortune 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cost is passed on to the paying customer , these dopey sheep are paying for her and every other greedy grabby Hun.
They're dead right to keep flogging, its idiots who continue to keep buying just because the Queen pretends to use these products, its hard to continue having sympathy. We all got sucked in with the swipe ups when Insta started but anyone who isn't copping on at this stage deserves to be fleeced. Some of the huns at least pretend that they actually use what they're flogging, the likes of this one and Tipsy don't even pretend anymore.

Reactions: 8
They're dead right to keep flogging, its idiots who continue to keep buying just because the Queen pretends to use these products, its hard to continue having sympathy. We all got sucked in with the swipe ups when Insta started but anyone who isn't copping on at this stage deserves to be fleeced. Some of the huns at least pretend that they actually use what they're flogging, the likes of this one and Tipsy don't even pretend anymore.
She said it's exclusive to her followers and had to get Pippa to message only for her followers. Is it only for her followers? Someone said it wasn't and she's mad now😂

• Haha
Sorry if discussed before but are herself , kieran corrigan & the Merry Widow all buddies as from same area?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.