Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrecks the fellas head, he is allergic to her and she is constantly looking for validation.

Reactions: 3
The whole of Ireland and UK gone mad for dates, as if it's a new thing.

Her posts are gone to shite. I see no other influencer act the same as her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went into war against instagram and yesterday she posted 63 times?!? Clearly she has no life and we all know she has no friends either.

Reactions: 13
Lisa you are a hoot. funniest thing online this week was you pretending to wave back at your imaginary cousin! Love that you talked about all your family exercising. How did you happen to see them do that?

Do you find it funny that Michelleupthelane has taken over from you? Even her pr drops are bigger than yours?

How have you not organised another surprise party for yourself this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god she’s gone to 💩!! Utilising nadine for content, I said it before here-single white female obsession! She’s a complete cling on but it’s short lived as extremely hard to befriend a narcissistic witch and tolerate her! Using her bullying skills to pressurise nadine into a live-she does this with brands too, screenshotting private DMs or texts-I smell desperation for content and followers.

Reactions: 9
I wonder has there been a fall out with Dad and Mam over selling the business. No sign of them for her birthday 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Oh Lisa, do you have a discount for Chlobo”
Oh yes I’m a brand ambassador, and I just happen to have a box of overpriced tit right here this morning to buffer my coffers you ewe!! 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh for FU*K sake she just maddens me, bloody hell every sad sap sheep making god damn balls of peanut butter dates that look like dog shite, just cos Lisa says so…”health shops sold out of dates” “there will be a nationwide date shortage” Jesus they all make me want to vomit 🤢 she actually thinks anything she touches or does turns to gold…. I never use the word cu*t but my God theres no better word for this condescending cow🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What planet are these sheep on. I mean seriously do they actually carry on like that in real life. That little scene did not happen people were buying and eating dates from the supermarket long before Lisa discovered them via Nadine. She needs to stop posting the made up stories from the sheep at this stage because they are getting more far fetched by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That interaction happened and I have the winning numbers for tomorrow nights lotto

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.