Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, for the big 50th she's been bleating on about for months in order to drum up interest, its been a big fat flop.
A less than stellar showing from Crusty ( a €30 flight to Barca and free digs with his brother) not to mention the heartfelt card.
Even he put into print that she was milking it.
And sell sell sell on your big day, gotta pay for that new movie room somehow eh?
Pastel coloured sweatshirts as we head into the autumn and winter. Inspired.
Designer sunglasses from your associate in the opticians. MI-AOW!!!!
Oh Fleeceya, try as you might, all you've done is cement the fact you have no friends but we already knew that.
Sad little Fleeceya.

PS your decolletage looks like a rhinos arse there's so much sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, for the big 50th she's been bleating on about for months in order to drum up interest, its been a big fat flop.
A less than stellar showing from Crusty ( a €30 flight to Barca and free digs with his brother) not to mention the heartfelt card.
Even he put into print that she was milking it.
And sell sell sell on your big day, gotta pay for that new movie room somehow eh?
Pastel coloured sweatshirts as we head into the autumn and winter. Inspired.
Designer sunglasses from your associate in the opticians. MI-AOW!!!!
Oh Fleeceya, try as you might, all you've done is cement the fact you have no friends but we already knew that.
Sad little Fleeceya.

PS your decolletage looks like a rhinos arse there's so much sun damage.
Definitely have to get the rhinos arse into the next thread 😅😅😅 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thought it odd too
if was booked if I remember correctly
Something must have happened....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg a thread title I’m honoured. Thanks tattlers!!!

I’m in the knots laughing at the sunglasses. Own goal there I reckon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The glasses what a spanner
Thought that was hilarious 😂 keeping the card private.. kept D card private.. but Crusty doesn’t matter in the auld privacy stakes! As for ‘that’s my cousin’ not sure about anyone else, but that’s not how I greet my cousins.. we are always delighted to see each other… that was a general greeting to a randomer passing by… she’s gonna text all her friends, should take her all of 6 seconds to do that!! Miss Chelsea is a snotty article, full of her own importance and even more so since she became an employee of fleecya!!

Reactions: 10
thought it odd too
if was booked if I remember correctly
Something must have happened....
It will be like when Take That broke up and they set up Helplines in the UK for distressed fans to phone into for help. HSE have enough on their plate without this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never heard of a competition where the people tagged must be following in order for one to win the prize.

it's always tag x number of people, share page and make sure your following..Never have I seen everyone tagged must be followed.

I get tagged in a ton of competitions that I don't care to follow or to enter for the tack they are giving away but others have still won

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have never heard of a competition where the people tagged must be following in order for one to win the prize.

it's always tag x number of people, share page and make sure your following..Never have I seen everyone tagged must be followed.

I get tagged in a ton of competitions that I don't care to follow or to enter for the tack they are giving away but others have still won
Never heard that before either. Absolute bullsh@#t from her again

• Heart

Full of her own self importance that one!

Reactions: 6
That's a load of shite, this ones that scaldy she won't part with a pair of her cheap crappy glasses except on her terms😡😡 wonder how many times she'll have to re raffle due to tagged person not following her 💁

Reactions: 9
kids back to school so the little house wives can go back cleaning in-between buying her tit!
some of us are professional woman working at least 40 hours a week not just swaning into an office at 10am for two hours to drink tea and eat tart!

Reactions: 13
or people will humour the friend and follow, as soon as competition is over unfollow
It’s probably the worst way to gain long term followers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Often wonder how many of the 157k followers are blocked. She blocks you but you still remain in her followers numbers

• Angry
So desperate for followers that she has to make the pathetic announcement that the first person she picked, their tags weren't following her.... so instead of moving on to the next person, she has to extend the giveaway... she probably checked for hours and couldn't find anyone that all 3 were following her. If someone tagged me for a win of an unknown brand, I wouldn't follow them either! Also that giveaway should be reported (I did) as IG rules are that all giveaways have to me clearly marked with all terms and conditions clearly stated. She's done neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.