Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cracker of a dress from Born as she says herself. SHE NEVER WEARS THEM OUTSIDE. imagine being that stupid that you would buy the dress , line her pockets to buy designer dresses and never question why she doesn't wear them on holidays or to events. Not good enough for her but good enough for her pathetic sheep.
It was her work associates who organized the party. Friends to her are work associates. I have never heard her mention a friend's name or anyone over to the house for dinner or drinks . It's not like she doesn't like to share every detail of her life. And not a single pic of these so called friends. Complete rubbish

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the ins & outs of how competitions work on instagram, but surely to God she would be delighted to gift a pair of her rotten sunglasses to people who aren’t following? cos more than likely they would them be inclined to give her page a follow & also mention to friends to give the page a follow? but Lisa has to be the big witch boss & lay down the law by her ridiculous rule of having 2 follow to win. It’s actually bully behaviour, no wonder she hasn’t a friend in the world only that oversized teddy bear of a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OK, I subscribed to her newsletter! Only for research purposes so don't be coming at be lol 😆 😂 🤣 . Well the Lord Save us, was like as if a 12 year old wrote it not a 50 Yr old! Is she 50? Wow who knew 😆. It said she had celebrations in 'House' on Lesson Street the same night of the oh so exciting one in the Hyatt! She had all her 'friends' or 'fiends' there from far and wide! Why no pics Fleesa? Cos it never happened! It was all a dream!!!
Good on you taking one for team tattle🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK, I subscribed to her newsletter! Only for research purposes so don't be coming at be lol 😆 😂 🤣 . Well the Lord Save us, was like as if a 12 year old wrote it not a 50 Yr old! Is she 50? Wow who knew 😆. It said she had celebrations in 'House' on Lesson Street the same night of the oh so exciting one in the Hyatt! She had all her 'friends' or 'fiends' there from far and wide! Why no pics Fleesa? Cos it never happened! It was all a dream!!!
You don't have to sign up for her newsletter to read what she wrote. The "blog post" is always on her website... it's always a poorly written teenage girls journal entry detailing what she did during the last month. My coffee came out my nose I laughed so hard reading that she had a second party. You're right it must have been a dream 😂 😂 😂 All those friends came that she never mentions,we never see, she never goes shopping with, to lunch, for drinks, has over to her home. She's SUCH great friends with Mark, Joanie pony, all the brands she works with...yet NEVER do they do anything outside of work with her. She could not be more pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He comment about weight on her stories ffs the very one going on all the time about being a size 10 etc she’d rot you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Given that she has no friends perhaps she should have kept her birthday low key, so as not to highlight the fact she has no one bar business acquaintances.

Reactions: 13
Would it be possible to show us the part of the Newsletter where she talks about being in “House” with her friends, would she really be that blatant to lie in black & white? These messages have to be made up, otherwise there are some very very sad women out there 😞😞😞

Reactions: 3
Would it be possible to show us the part of the Newsletter where she talks about being in “House” with her friends, would she really be that blatant to lie in black & white? These messages have to be made up, otherwise there are some very very sad women out there 😞😞😞
And Lisa is in the top 1’s 🤣 omg I’d rather sh*t in my hands & clap than have her life with crusty. Btw any word on the prodigal son going back to uni? He’s absolutely allergic to her, 👋👋 D your mam is a disgrace x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I'll have to take one for the team and look back on the night of the party with her friends (AKA business acquaintances) but I took it they were staying at the Hyatt, as in sleeping, but I'm nearly sure (open to correction here, and I will have to go and have a gander again) but I think the meal was in "house', so she's probably confusing herself with where she was that night🙄 (trudges off to check out the QVC insta😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She cracks me up about cooking....how is splitting a medjool date, filling it with peanut better and topping with melted chocolate/coconut and salt, cooking? Not to mention featuring Nadine make a vinaigrette dressing "from scratch", total revelation for Lisa, what a dope. She's about 30 years to late to the healthy party and now needs to educate her poor sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He comment about weight on her stories ffs the very one going on all the time about being a size 10 etc she’d rot you
Yes she’s obsessed and I clearly recall when she came back from Boston last Christmas she was going on and on about how she lost weight as she had given up taytos 🙄🙄she’s totally obsessed with her weight/size. Is it just me or is this story she just posted very confusing? “Eat less, move more”…. “I don’t t count calories “….so Lisa you say you are not bothered by weight by encouraging people to eat less, would it not be more appropriate to say “life is short, eat what you want and take regular exercise?!”….. she’s such a bad rep for healthy mind or body and totally contradicting herself.
Hope I’m making sense!! The witch has me confused 🫤!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.