Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is so mean she doesn't want to give away three pairs for free and this is a delay tactic

Reactions: 9
So desperate for followers that she has to make the pathetic announcement that the first person she picked, their tags weren't following her.... so instead of moving on to the next person, she has to extend the giveaway... she probably checked for hours and couldn't find anyone that all 3 were following her. If someone tagged me for a win of an unknown brand, I wouldn't follow them either! Also that giveaway should be reported (I did) as IG rules are that all giveaways have to me clearly marked with all terms and conditions clearly stated. She's done neither.
You’re spot on, I reported it too the minute I saw the bull she put up….she’s so pathetic going through who’s following her and who’s not🙄🙄and that’s exactly it, she struggled to find all 3 actually following her! She’s exactly the type of dose of you followed for a competition/giveaway that you’d unfollow pronto once it was over so good luck Lisa trying to gain and retain followers.

• Heart
I can’t believe she took the prize off the initial winner cause one of the tags wasn’t following her!!!

Just wondering if there is any way of keeping a nosy on her followers, I think I saw a page /website on another thread that does ??? Not sure of name. I would love to see her decline especially after this embarrassing tactic of hers, she really is so sad desperate and lonely

Reactions: 4
Jesus if I sent messages like that to the Center I attend after their newsletter on a Wednesday they would send me to hospital for a check over, and this crowd know me better than Lisa knows her sheep.

• Haha
Just wondering if there is any way of keeping a nosy on her followers, I think I saw a page /website on another thread that does ??? Not sure of name. I would love to see her decline especially after this embarrassing tactic of hers, she really is so sad desperate and lonely
Yea social blade and if you type in her Instagram handle name but you’ve to sign up (free) for an account to view stats

Tattlers, do we think the underwhelming no friends celebrations are over for Queen Fleeceya of Tullamore? Like, I'm gobsmacked.

Reactions: 7
I have been mental with back to school work etc etc but dipped in yesterday. Her only major activity is Tru Wash which as part of her demographic I refuse to get excited about cleaning. Its drudgery. Just thought no escapism or fun stuff to get excited about here.

Reactions: 5
OK, I subscribed to her newsletter! Only for research purposes so don't be coming at be lol 😆 😂 🤣 . Well the Lord Save us, was like as if a 12 year old wrote it not a 50 Yr old! Is she 50? Wow who knew 😆. It said she had celebrations in 'House' on Lesson Street the same night of the oh so exciting one in the Hyatt! She had all her 'friends' or 'fiends' there from far and wide! Why no pics Fleesa? Cos it never happened! It was all a dream!!!

• Haha
Tattlers, do we think the underwhelming no friends celebrations are over for Queen Fleeceya of Tullamore? Like, I'm gobsmacked.
That can't be it, there must be a surprise celebration this weekend, surely even the mother and father would bring her for a dinner or something. She can't hold her piss so she def didn't have a private celebration.

Reactions: 6
Another cracker of a dress from Born as she says herself. SHE NEVER WEARS THEM OUTSIDE. imagine being that stupid that you would buy the dress , line her pockets to buy designer dresses and never question why she doesn't wear them on holidays or to events. Not good enough for her but good enough for her pathetic sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.