Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flogging for ninas again......"these separates I wouldn't have looked at, I would have passed by".....of course you would Lusa because you have zero imagination or creativity and never move outside your comfort zone. "Helen said try then on and I did, black very slimming......I in a million years would have passed them.......you probably needed somebody like me to try them to visually give an idea what they look like". Ah please Lisa, your such a hero fashion influencer, what would we do without your inspiration, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be killing her the Linda tan getting so much press coverage (canā€™t stand her either) I doubt she could compete with her if she fetched out a tan .
I think she is an oddball also , look how she fades into the background at functions if she had to attend alone . Very true when do you see her interacting with the locals . Goes to Foxybean for freebies , nail place, dropped the other dressers that gave her freebies for years , more fool them .

I really think these boutiques send her stock they canā€™t shift , I doubt they carry very many of each size and style.
That overpriced China cheap looking jewellery though

Can anyone actually read the posts on the call out page TS ?? Bloody pink background . Gone very boring seems to be the same ole, centered around a certain few , some I never heard of, seems like personal gripes? . No mention of Gorry, Fleeceya, Corrigan, Renay , FBG, or GRā€™s , to name but a few lately , you canā€™t tell me folk are not making comments about their antics especially if I read right one of them is launching Ā£79.99 leggings šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ . Or is a case of followers not engaging with the account ?? Would be great to have a call out page where folk could actually comment ask genuine questions,without getting blocked, Huns live to do that . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Christ she's off pontificating again. "Her friend" who didn't have her number!! I don't agree with her getting abuse but why didn't she order enough stock if god herself was giving her a shout out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did her ā€œfriendā€ Edel put up the pre order button if she couldnā€™t fulfill the orders!
Also fleets couldnā€™t even look straight at the camera through that talk about herself talk about her friend carpet cleaning company.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah Mother Theresa Lisa, your poor friend Edel. If you're so supportive of her and small Irish businesses why don't you offer the services of "your" fulfilment company to help her out? And you could cover the cost ;):ROFLMAO:, like that would happen. Another useless and insincere rant from Lisa.

Ah Mother Theresa Lisa, your poor friend Edel. If you're so supportive of her and small Irish businesses why don't you offer the services of "your" fulfilment company to help her out? And you could cover the cost ;):ROFLMAO:, like that would happen. Another useless and insincere rant from Lisa.
May not be friend after this
Screenshot_20221004-163304_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That kiss ass follower tagging her daughters account , cunning like the Tullamore šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø
Reading that screenshot about been rude. Like seriously though! You are messaging the rudest old šŸ® in Ireland .

Reactions: 9
Christ she's off pontificating again. "Her lfriend" who didn't have her number!! I don't agree with her getting abuse but why didn't she order enough stock if god herself was giving her a shout out.
Ok so I'm confused.....in one breath she said she got a voice mail from her friend Edel real upset crying on the phone saying 'Lisa can I talk to you' and in next breath I never give out my phone number but she sounded so upset so I gave her my number and she rang me back. How could she leave a voicemail in the first place if she didn't have her number in the first place?????

• Haha
Ok so I'm confused.....in one breath she said she got a voice mail from her friend Edel real upset crying on the phone saying 'Lisa can I talk to you' and in next breath I never give out my phone number but she sounded so upset so I gave her my number and she rang me back. How could she leave a voicemail in the first place if she didn't have her number in the first place?????
You can leave a voice message on Instagram. Acquaintances are obviously 'friends' in Lisa's eyes though as I'm sure if she was a true friend she'd have her phone number.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now letā€™s see if all these orders for the miracle cleaning product come back as positive . Mind you we may never know .. like who would go crying šŸ˜¢ to a woman who has no empathy. ?
Sorry but why not give someone a few hours work to help out, bawling is really not the answer. Sometimes in retail we got to suck it up, bad manners is a reflection of them and not you. Should feel lucky that you are so busy in this climate. If they want a refund then refund, problem solved. Not as if any disgruntled customer leave genuine feedback... ā€˜Canā€™t stand the heat get out of the kitchen as they sayā€™ The only reason the ole witch šŸ§™šŸ¼ mentioned the product is to get another house clean , nothing from the goodness of her heart , plus she works for the other cleaning products supplier Try Wash? , , brain fog again, canā€™t see him been happy if she advertises someone else , which in reality she did . He should dump her.

Reactions: 7
There was a fundraising fashion show on in Birr last Friday night just a few miles out the road from her. Hosted by her bff Mandy Catwalk and featuring The Stables and Marion Murphy Cooney but not a mention of it from Lisa, she only mentions something when she is being paid to do it which is an awful but true reflection of her. Surely when she makes out thatā€™s shes so friendly with Mandy and to acknowledge the free stuff she gets from The Stables and in the past from MMC that she would have given them a mention. Once again no dollar no mention.
What is that BS about Belamianta reformulating their tan and making out thatā€™s why itā€™s not on her website when they obviously have it sorted and itā€™s on sale in Boots. Have they dropped her I wonder?

• Heart
Sorry but all I got from her ā€œrantā€ about her cleaning lady ā€œfriendā€ was me me me, I, I , I, only for I shared her product-Lisa take a good hard look back on those stories-yet again you narcissistic self centred witch you make it all about yourself. Bigging up the frenzy you cause and trying to showcase the ā€œHUGEā€ numbers you drive to websites, again you are just trying to showcase to brands the amount of sales you generate. Well I beg to differ as I really would like to know when you post ā€œsold outā€ on stuff youā€™re flogging the amount that actually sold out? You lie so easily itā€™s scary-for someone that has a holier than thou mother saying novenas 24/7 you are so dishonest, cunning, and downright sneaky in how you prey on followers (however Iā€™ve no sympathy if they continue to fall for it). Also for someone with 158k followers the level of engagement on youā€™re posts are pathetic! So get off youā€™re high horse and stop fooling yourself.

Is she enlisting in the GermanArmy by any chance ? The state of that outfit on her šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Was expecting her to break into a rapping song hereā€¦.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she call them travel pants they look like jogger bottoms to me trying to make them seem something they aren't to justify the price I assume. How are the sheep able to continue to spend and spend every whole day I don't understand it at all.

Reactions: 10
Why does she call them travel pants they look like jogger bottoms to me trying to make them seem something they aren't to justify the price I assume. How are the sheep able to continue to spend and spend every whole day I don't understand it at all.
Coz sheā€™s a dowdy old witch and is living in the Stone Age! Also why does she feel the need to post the below ā€œlook at me Iā€™ve done a workoutā€ jaysus thereā€™s a serious want in her!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The woman is crying because she got so many orders that she can't fulfill?

Is this for real? Christ

Coz sheā€™s a dowdy old witch and is living in the Stone Age! Also why does she feel the need to post the below ā€œlook at me Iā€™ve done a workoutā€ jaysus thereā€™s a serious want in her!
Itā€™s well for her she has the time to spend 2 hours in the gym practically every day!!!!

She is obsessed with walking and the gym, and HOW can you go to the gym every day and not meet/make a single friend? She is always on her own, her days are so predictable you donā€™t even have to look at her page, but I do think she is absolutely manic the way she speaks and her hand gestures, Instagrammers are in for a rude awakening in the next 12 months, it is nothing more than an advertising and selling site and followers are dropping by the hundreds every day!

Mad how she canā€™t look straight into the camera today - comes on to support her friend (who doesnā€™t have her no) but makes it about how sites crash because of her. I canā€™t believe the sheep behaved so appallingly to her ā€˜friendā€™, they must get into a frenzy if the deliveries donā€™t arrive šŸ˜³

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.