Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cept it brings her no where it will be all the stables and high end bags for Venice. We went there last year and it was before tourism returned to full tilt. Lovely. But it can be so manic and you have to be careful not to be pick pocket magnet. I also find her sudden switch to copy Nadines style slightly jarring. She is 50 (Or did I get that right) but is more of a clothes horse then a true style magnet.

Reactions: 9
Crusty Concubine wanted a valet , pay for it then you mean miserable stingy b🤬x have they got free parking ?? Ariel the mermaid Philips put her on to them . That fella has to be the meanest man in Ireland . All that flogging China tat and they can’t pay. 💩🧙‍♀️ Will already be packed no fear about that .

Reactions: 7
And still not a peep about the son. She’s not that much worried about him this college term. He must be going back. All the crocodile tears for nothing last year. Just crusty miserable head & her the saddo pair

Reactions: 7
Her rival GRs beat her to it with the leggings and not just any old leggings hers are going to make your legs look phenomenal 🙈🙈 and she got a grant to get her started , oh and not forgetting the V neck T-shirt .. oh dear battle of the Huns . Greedy Feeecya won’t be happy. The Poco flogging much the same earlier. Go onnn gals you are all going to kill each other off, quicker the better !

Reactions: 6
Dear Lord, suspicious much & how welcoming! I am not Chelsea or anyone associated with anyone on this thread or others. I made a comment that the pillows were good value & good pillows! That was it, no agenda, I actually thought it might be helpful to someone.
I guess lesson learned only comment on a thread here if you have something nasty to say about someone!
You're not the first 'new member' to come on and recommend something LLL is flogging and you probably won't be the last. I find it coincidental and made my point. I don't promote nastiness and if you care to look back through my posts on here you will not find one nasty word that I've said about Lisa McGowan. I don't condone or approve of the way she carries on. If your first post had not been a promotion of something that she's flogging then I may have reacted differently but I stand by what I said. I'm not a nasty person, welcome to the group.

Reactions: 11
Dublin airport car parks are not full I just put in entry 6 am tomorrow till 5pm Monday and I could book long or short term she’s full of tit just wanted to use the concierge her new bestie uses

Reactions: 10
Maybe he might propose on the Ryan Air trip with a ring she will have chosen and most likely paid for

• Haha
their planning decision due soon too. Wonder will it be a big celebration all round.

Apparently it’s just her name on the planning , think it might still be a case of ‘where ever I hang my hat that’s my home’ sounds like he owns no property .

Reactions: 3
Dublin airport car parks are not full I just put in entry 6 am tomorrow till 5pm Monday and I could book long or short term she’s full of tit just wanted to use the concierge her new bestie uses
she could have gone to long term but id imagine is too much of a snob to take the bus in.
I'd hate someone else in my car. I take care of my car's and wouldnt trust anyone to drive it

I'd rather somewhere where id park and get a lift in their company car to airport.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
You’re looking at approx €120 just to have car parked Friday to Sunday! May her pockets always be well lined. So vulgar considering so many struggling with inflation. Again wealth is silent Lisa.

Yet again she has to copy , she must now be latching on to Ariel Philips and copying her , maybe she might get the extensions next . She see’s she gets, can’t get over him wanting a free valet , she tagged so it has to be free ??

Reactions: 5
Her gym pic tonight! Clearly it has really got to her -Joan and Nadine’s toned arms! She’s obsessed. God help the PT having to listen to her going on about wanting them!!
I would say that PT is a right dose aswell

Reactions: 3
Yes its cheap and nasty looking.
And all the sheeple messaging her to thank her for the lovely sweatshirts and commenting on the fabulous packaging which will end up in the bin! Do they not realise they're paying for Lisa's "high quality" packaging which is adding to the already exorbitant price of this disgusting piece of apparel.

With the hope of getting a freebie no doubt or maybe the valet for poor auld crusty.

You're not the first 'new member' to come on and recommend something LLL is flogging and you probably won't be the last. I find it coincidental and made my point. I don't promote nastiness and if you care to look back through my posts on here you will not find one nasty word that I've said about Lisa McGowan. I don't condone or approve of the way she carries on. If your first post had not been a promotion of something that she's flogging then I may have reacted differently but I stand by what I said. I'm not a nasty person, welcome to the group.
Thank you, looking forward to being a contributing member.
Actually my first post on Tattle, I did criticise someone, lol, King Charles for his bad tempered behaviour over a leaky pen & I got hauled over the coals for that too, so off to a good start! 😂😂
I appreciate how you may have thought I was one of Lisas moles & apologise for being so tetchy. I genuinely love a bargain & thought I would say so certainly not to promote her. Onwards & upwards!

• Heart
I haven't followed LLL for a long time but I know friends still do and honestly I just had a look at her stories and dear God the woman is a patronising weapon and I cannot understand why anyone would follow her. She sells tat...absolute tat. How are her audience not tuned in enough to realise...my own friends included. She's a walking, talking sales channel lining her own pocket very well selling chinese tat with a logo on it.

Reactions: 11
Did she let the cat out of the bag re Denise's voodo new range of shite?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.