Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder was their flight cancelled?! I assume you’d have to fly over French airspace?!
I'm sure they would have been informed before arriving to the airport. A friend was to fly tomorrow and was informed of the cancellation yesterday.
Plus: they'd know who she is and divert the flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tattlers... I seen my 1st period logo jumper in real life this morning🙈... Jesus the logo is much bigger than it comes across on camera and it was that god awful green... The wearer was strutting here stuff down the pavement like it was a catwalk loving herself.... Lisa clone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No slumming it for our Fleesa!!!

66E3E250-820D-4E3C-983D-D21F8574C487.jpeg

And just like that the period sweatshirt is gone!!
Her smile is horrendous!
9AEA62E6-C996-4432-8CE8-AC78131F4A4C.png

Reactions: 2
Shes like inspector gadget in the coat
Spot on , she thinks it’s great to have a Burberry Mac , 2nd hand in the states. I visit an outlet village a lot and over the years acquired several Burberry coats for next to nothing , they used to have brilliant sales . I would never be seen dead in an old fashioned thing like that. It’s like a flasher Mac. She is as selling at 4am how desperate and greedy is she .
Now some parts of Italy have factories that churn out ‘Made in Italy ‘ fashion . One of my suppliers used to head off there every few weeks . Now as most will know the Made in Italy is fast fashion and popular, the quality , fabrics and style was always slightly better but did not cost that much extra , not all fashion that had the Made in Italy on the label means expensive, . Is she going to launch something with the eejet in the blue jumper . What do they look like , do they think the Italians will be swooning over the cheap looking tat?? The state of her, the hair, did she not have it done yesterday ? That Beth one must be a 💩 hairdresser . The other place used to make it look actually style and shiny . Crusty tagging along with that lot 🤣🤣🤣 mind you anything for a freebie. Tagging the hotel now for an upgrade no doubt.

The scab must have told them it was her birthday hence the gift. Her birthday is over & done with !! Mortified for the lot of them & the state of crusty jeez he’s no looker with zero personality

• Heart
Is this a free trip? How did the hotel know it was her birthday and why are the other two there?

Only time the cling on smiles is on free trips, fgs has he had a shave scruffy looking thing. See how she is with her cronies around her . Yet she attends Hun functions etc there is not a peep out of her , no social skills at all that’s why she does noting alone . Bit like a school bully who acts all tough when they are in a gang , see them on their own and not a peep from them.
Has that Crusty got know pride , he must know what people think of him , how he appears to be a kept man, tags along for every event that free for him to stuff his equally greedy face.

Attachments

Lisa must have paid for Marks trip... he's such a leech I'm sure a free trip would be the only way he'd go anywhere with Lisa that involve him being paid

She's been telling everyone with ears about her birthday for the last year... I'm sure she made sure to tell the hotel in hopes of freebies and upgrades

If I was at the airport this morning and Mark sprayed his hair like that I would have punched him in his stupid little face. His hair is terrible and spraying anything out in the open like that could cause issues for people with lung issues or sensitivity to scents. But the likes of him is too self absorbed to know or care about things like that

• Heart
the trip is probably for 'work' so will go in as expenses. Whoever booked it probably let the hotel know. Possibly a few chocolates no biggie. I am up to my elbows in parenting dodo today - would love to be in Venice today. But if it meant wearing sweatshop chique no thankyou. Though most of them are out of it now

No doubt a trip to visit the factory that will be producing their next tat . The poor sheep really will be brainwashed now ... deluded fools will think The made in Italy on the label will mean it’s top quality . Lots of manufacturing goes on in Italy . No way would she pay to take the fool and his hubby if there was not a money making scheme behind it .. where has Barbie in the pink sweat gone ? Was she not posing at the airport with them ?

She must be stalking Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 on a boat , shame if it tipped over . More strangers wishing her happy birthday , sad woman . Birthday was weeks ago . Birthday is the day you were born, it’s not monbirday or yearbir day . Sounds pathetic but I guess if no real friends you have to try and gain attention from strangers or people you pay

Reactions: 1
Omg the state of her, looks like a hippy gone wrong, looks pregnant 🙈 .Photo tip, never stand next to a young one with a youthful figure. That dress is horrid no doubt from the Stables . Bet Crusty has a few sneaky peeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Chelsea bet you won’t be going on any more trips with her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.