Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Peter and Nadine can see the money Lisa is making and want a slice of it. They are more than happy to be recorded and be splashed all over her insta. Few months ago we never even knew they existed

Reactions: 16
Hand cut chips, every day, normal things are amazing her, she's like someone coming out of a coma after years, what's that all about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a fcuking dose with that stupid fake laugh. Peter take us home and make us steaks, nice ass seriously!!! He’s your brother you twit

Reactions: 12
“Good morning good morning “ 🙄
Launch day….😬
Employees Girls on the way over.
We’ll be sick of her before lunch time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jes ya woulda thought crusty mite have filled the car with balloons for her birthday welcome home...instead he is his usual miserable self! Wonder did her employees do anything nice for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg showing what crusty wrote in the card. He must be morto and livid. I’d kill her if she did that to me. It’s so personal what you write in a card. Not for the gram. But I suppose nothing is sacred when you’re selling your soul to make a living 🙄

Reactions: 6
Showing card bringing her Barcelona for 50th present sure he is as mean doesn't he have free accommodation the brother lives there.just goes show he doesn't go on holidays just 2 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My day keeps getting better I’ve just seen my first pair of period sunglasses in real life on someone I know. Bigger in reality and v shiny plastic. Sorry acetate which is totally not plastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Id say shes dissapointed with crustys present...hardly a whopper pressie for a big birthday...im not big on birthdays but im turning 50 next year and my partner has told me to pick anywhere in the world i want for a hol...ive bever been on a cruise so i might do a carribean one or ive eygpt in my head too..i think id be a little dissapointed with a wknd in spain, not that im ungrateful but a 50 th is a big one and reachin it is a privilege denied to many so it should be marked

Reactions: 9
If you do choose Egypt do a Nile cruise (about 4 days) you see all the highlights and it’s all organised for you. It was my favourite part from my holiday in Egypt

Reactions: 4
Id say shes dissapointed with crustys present...hardly a whopper pressie for a big birthday...im not big on birthdays but im turning 50 next year and my partner has told me to pick anywhere in the world i want for a hol...ive bever been on a cruise so i might do a carribean one or ive eygpt in my head too..i think id be a little dissapointed with a wknd in spain, not that im ungrateful but a 50 th is a big one and reachin it is a privilege denied to many so it should be marked
well then she'd need a kick up the bum. He isnt earning E11k pw. He has a son whom I'm sure he is involved with could be at 3rd level. Its not a competition. I'd rather have a lovely dinner with a man I cherish then a €10k break with a d*ckhead. However with this couple I'd probably opt to stay home

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.