Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says single mum like it was something that was way beneath her . Lots of single mums do a better job that those with a partner. This one had the father who still remained involved in the upbringing and she had her parents helping her .
To go on about this brother like he was the blameless victim , he took 3 others with him. Not only was he drunk he was doing 79 /89 on a 50 zone , a residential road . Very sad tragedy for everyone concerned young lives lost. She should just go away and keep it off Social Media discuss in private with her family , have some respect and decency for the innocent families . Who needs to know the boat name is in honor of the brother. I wonder if the families of the other victims ever see her posts . I know how I would feel personally if it was my family member that lost their life . I do know and that was not DD driver it was speeding and not checking seat belts were on minors. It’s her that keeps fetching this up, does she not know all the details are there on Google , all the newspapers covered the story . Looking for sympathy from the sheep . She has not even got the manners to say ‘thank you’ when the wish her well, compliment her etc. such a well mannered human that she is
Dragonfly well that’s the first time we heard that one . Wish her bloody phone would drop into the sea. Bragging load , you can see the brother is the same judging by this post on FB

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Very poor form bringing up the dead brother. Shows no respect for the families of the others who died due to his actions. Do that in private if you must.
Shes just a vile, greedy grabby witch. On holiday but still sell sell sell.
Nadine needs a frigging medal.

Reactions: 14
Didn't have to wreck his brain much when thinking up a name for the boat 🙄
"Dragonfly is another highly popular boat name, possibly because dragonflies live in water and have long bodies. Hopefully, these vessels are slightly less slender and delicate than a dragonfly when it comes to tackling strong winds, though"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You'd think he was the victim in the whole thing, she is a disgrace 😡

Makes me so angry and my blood boil! Her brother was drunk behind a wheel and killed others. If that was another family, they'd stay low key and not boast. Pricks the lot of them, no class style or substance. Sickening

Reactions: 14
Making sure to get the sports car into the frame…🙄
I thought exactly the same . The bragging smug face on her , oh look my family have a whatever the f🤬k car it’s called , brain freeze at the moment She can’t even go on holiday without selling . Her greed has no bounds . All that’s happening around , strikes, energy hikes, fuel not sure how bad it is in Ireland . These Dock strikes will have a massive knock on effect on our business that’s for sure , may be 8 days but by the time they clear the backlog of containers .
Well done to person who called her out , about bloody time.

Reactions: 13
Wait and see all the posts when she gets home wearing the dragonfly sweatshirt. Wonder does the period logo on her sweatshirt have any hidden meaning about the brother

Reactions: 4
Flew out from Shannon airport last Saturday. Saw one poor fool in a period emblazoned sweatshirt but happy to report not one sighting of Chinese sunglasses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flew out from Shannon airport last Saturday. Saw one poor fool in a period emblazoned sweatshirt but happy to report not one sighting of Chinese sunglasses 🤣
Forgot to mention that I wasn’t drawn to touch or feel the sweatshirt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’ve one job a day everyday this week “, what a sad greedy pathetic cow-goes half way across the world on holidays and still flogging🤯god Lisa you are pitiful

Does she not proof read ??? That’s like a child’s first essay .
When was it??!!

Reactions: 8
Imagine being on holidays and stuck at looking on tattle 😂😂 that comment didn’t last a wipe but we have a screen shot to prove that she deleted it 😂😂 pitiful pitiful 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend showed me a dress she bought from shein, it was absolutely gorgeous, €15. I asked her to order me one but it was out if stock ( do they restock their stuff, I've never bought from them ) fast fashion I know.
I wonder do any of her sheep look at shein, or any other website, then they'd know there are alternatives. Or are they that thick that really can't dress themselves unless lisa tells them what to buy.

Reactions: 8
I am her demographic but switching to Shein makes me twitchy too. Sustainability and cost per wear quality with a little style rather then oodles of different outfits is to me more interesting but that won't make E11k p.w.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.