Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon her dynamic duo read the arse off her?! They’d possibly be too scared too in case they got found out and rocked up to the HC.
Absolutely they do. a friend of mine is friends with Linda and she cannot stand lisa but puts up with it for the pay. says she is so high maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lisa just makes me sick, I can’t believe she said to Nadine when she appeared on stories with no makeup “sorry for showing like that”. Nadine is very pretty with lovely skin, I wouldn’t even have noticed she had no makeup only Lisa makes sure to point it out, horrible horrible woman, no wonder she has zero friends 🙃

Reactions: 13
Lisa just makes me sick, I can’t believe she said to Nadine when she appeared on stories with no makeup “sorry for showing like that”. Nadine is very pretty with lovely skin, I wouldn’t even have noticed she had no makeup only Lisa makes sure to point it out, horrible horrible woman, no wonder she has zero friends 🙃
And hoovering up all the designer cast offs 🤣🤣🤣 omg the woman has no shame...and then being stupid enough to give someone with wealth and designer clothes a pair of cheap tacky earrings in return....mother of god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crusty & Murph Murph Murph are at home delighted with life with no giggling tittering Lisa running about with her bloody phone
I’ve just done the Murph Murph Murph out loud in her voice…at my desk, in the office 😂

• Haha
Lisa McGowan who makes 11k a week as a "fashion influencer" needs Nadine's cast off clothing??? She can more than afford to buy those designer labels! She should have let those go to a charity shop so someone who truly can't afford them could have a treat! Just more proof that Lisa McGowan knows absolutely nothing about fashion, needs Nadines help with fashion, is jealous of Nadines life and she a selfish bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lisa McGowan who makes 11k a week as a "fashion influencer" needs Nadine's cast off clothing??? She can more than afford to buy those designer labels! She should have let those go to a charity shop so someone who truly can't afford them could have a treat! Just more proof that Lisa McGowan knows absolutely nothing about fashion, needs Nadines help with fashion, is jealous of Nadines life and she a selfish bleep!
I know....she is such a scrounger

I don’t think that even Joanie Pony wears her own polyester mass produced sweat shop frumpy midis..
How the hell these deluded sheep don’t wake up and see this greedy grabbing ugly being for what she is..
The glasses on the two sisters , if there ever was a case of you should visit stores to try before you buy then it’s the pic of these two sad needy women. They look dreadful , do not suit face shapes and look what they really are ‘China imports’
Nadine has more natural flair and grace than this one . How do they cope with a fifty year old giggling like a teen.. She must do nothing by herself on holiday . When I visit my bro in NYC I don’t expect him to drop everything and cater for me for two weeks. I hop on the tube into Manhattan, sight see, shop, eat drink, chat , people watch . I just love it. That old leech stays stuck to them .

Reactions: 11
I don’t think that even Joanie Pony wears her own polyester mass produced sweat shop frumpy midis..
How the hell these deluded sheep don’t wake up and see this greedy grabbing ugly being for what she is..
The glasses on the two sisters , if there ever was a case of you should visit stores to try before you buy then it’s the pic of these two sad needy women. They look dreadful , do not suit face shapes and look what they really are ‘China imports’
Nadine has more natural flair and grace than this one . How do they cope with a fifty year old giggling like a teen.. She must do nothing by herself on holiday . When I visit my bro in NYC I don’t expect him to drop everything and cater for me for two weeks. I hop on the tube into Manhattan, sight see, shop, eat drink, chat , people watch . I just love it. That old leech stays stuck to them .
Nothing nicer than exploring US cities on your own. I love it, so much to do and see at your own pace.

Nothing nicer than exploring US cities on your own. I love it, so much to do and see at your own pace.
I even enjoy the train/tube rides just watching everything , basketball stadiums , Grand Central Station . People watching. No matter how many times you go you always have something new to explore .
That old trout appears to do nothing on her own they seem to cater for her 24/7 wine dine every night . Such a spoilt privileged greedy grabby bragging leather skinned excuse for a woman . No f🤬s given that so many are struggling and by the end of the year if predictions are correct many more will .. ok you will still have those you won’t have to worry and more luck to them but I think a lot will . Many of us will be helping their adult children out .
Speaking to my bro in USA who has a comfortable life , he was moaning how food prices had increased.

Did she say why her father decided to sell their business?
Nope, but in fairness to him he retired a few years ago and came out of retirement to help greedy Lisa as she was busy doing instagram. So I can only assume she doesn’t want to take over the business anymore and he wants to enjoy his retirement

Reactions: 5
Nope, but in fairness to him he retired a few years ago and came out of retirement to help greedy Lisa as she was busy doing instagram. So I can only assume she doesn’t want to take over the business anymore and he wants to enjoy his retirement
At almost 81 he has kept his spoilt obnoxious daughter for long enough. Time to enjoy his retirement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.