Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pauls in Kilkenny are more than likely ( based on the survey) going to have one of her pop ups🙄She used to haunt the place and do in-store try ons and then she suddenly disappeared off their page. It will cost them more in the long run as she’ll probably take home some of their A/W stock I’m sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She lets everything slip - she has been talking about these sunglasses for a years so her competition got on it and got them out before her and under her price range. The influencer thing is changing majorly ... Also, the PR drop thing is beyond hilarious. She hasn’t a clue. This clown is going down and she knows it.

Reactions: 8
That necklace 🤢 Mr T from the A team springs to mind!!! Would she stop going on about how much craic she is!!! I’d rather watch paint dry than go on a night out with her, boring self entitled witch 🧙‍♀️
Anyone that keeps saying they are great craic are definitely not great craic!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am on a mission today , reporting all Hun posts as Spam . Spurting on about that dress she would not be seen dead in .. They lying head on her.. Paddle Boarding 🤣🤣🤣 Bragging ... When will she cop on to how ageing that hair is on her.. Ahh well it will. Be pantomime season in a few months .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
1200 sunglasses going out today, more tomorrow. Who the duck is buying them!

Reactions: 4
She does not even follow that Willow and there they are gifting the ole trout 😡😡 what the actual 🤬 is happening in Ireland , is there something in the fecking water . What possesses these stupid cows to fork out that money for China imports ? Are they all trying to compete with each other? Is there no recession over there??
I have this image of little shrunk elderly ladies with blue rinse hair wearing jogging pants, Pink sweatshirts and huge China glasses , all standing outside the bingo hall puffing e cigarettes discussing what they have bought from the ole trout.😡 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does not even follow that Willow and there they are gifting the ole trout 😡😡 what the actual 🤬 is happening in Ireland , is there something in the fecking water . What possesses these stupid cows to fork out that money for China imports ? Are they all trying to compete with each other? Is there no recession over there??
I have this image of little shrunk elderly ladies with blue rinse hair wearing jogging pants, Pink sweatshirts and huge China glasses , all standing outside the bingo hall puffing e cigarettes discussing what they have bought from the ole trout.😡 ..
There is serious want in all these women who buy her shite.

Reactions: 8
She went out and for the first time EVER walked the dog into the town, laughing and videoing it all and not a mention of poor Aisling. She knew the place was crawling with camera crews.
Wtf - she’s definitely just totally detached from the real world -

All her messages now start with “sorry to bother you” these people really are sheep, all addressing her the same. Awful how she never considers that some of her followers may not have a bank full of money, like she never addresses how expensive things have become, its like if you dont have lots of €€€ dont bother following me.
I hate when she does stories like this morning in her “calm low” voice, it’s actually more annoying than when she is hyper, it makes her sound even more smug than normal, the little sneaky smile of her when she mentions they could open a boutique….probably her next plan of action 🙃
I’ve a friend who has an Instagram page and she messages herself from a fake account and I can always tell the ones because she starts them all the same.... maybe that’s what that arse is at

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does she ever do affiliate links? I’ve never really noticed? I’m quite amazed that she doesn’t if so!

Reactions: 1
How has she still got a fulfilment centre? Should she not be doing these herself? These pop ups are very middle of the road. Is she too tight to do a proper rental of Kildare village? They have a couple of spaces for rotating pop ups?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.