Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That necklace 🤢 Mr T from the A team springs to mind!!! Would she stop going on about how much craic she is!!! I’d rather watch paint dry than go on a night out with her, boring self entitled witch 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That necklace 🤢 Mr T from the A team springs to mind!!! Would she stop going on about how much craic she is!!! I’d rather watch paint dry than go on a night out with her, boring self entitled witch 🧙‍♀️
Or she could use the necklace as a lead for murph...horrible big chunky cheap looking

Reactions: 2
Ah bless…. She’s having the best craic 🙄

on another note, does anyone know what her birthday is?? She hasn’t mentioned it 😆
A3D786BC-4BAB-482E-A11D-1EBF1478B876.jpeg

• Haha
All her messages now start with “sorry to bother you” these people really are sheep, all addressing her the same. Awful how she never considers that some of her followers may not have a bank full of money, like she never addresses how expensive things have become, its like if you dont have lots of €€€ dont bother following me.
I hate when she does stories like this morning in her “calm low” voice, it’s actually more annoying than when she is hyper, it makes her sound even more smug than normal, the little sneaky smile of her when she mentions they could open a boutique….probably her next plan of action 🙃

Reactions: 3
Ah bless…. She’s having the best craic 🙄

on another note, does anyone know what her birthday is?? She hasn’t mentioned it 😆
View attachment 1481774
How many business people refer to running a business as having "the craic" - supposedly big crowd in Douglas yesterday but only one comment on her post regarding pop-ups in mulligar and Enfield- and now asks the question about ordering sun glasses for Christmas 🙄 takes a while to bring from China you know

Reactions: 7
She really would sell anything. And the sheep will buy any old rubbish that she sells. There is not a day that she takes a break from selling. How are the sheep able to buy all day every day. I can't understand it. Most of us are struggling with the essentiials. Sunglasses as Christmas presents is she for real. Have the sheep questioned why shipment takes months. Have none of them asked where the glasses are produced. Do they think Lisa is hand making them herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is obviously not getting the interest in the glasses she thought - first the survey on whether to order more for Christmas and then when she only received one comment on pop-ups a giveaway of 3 pairs but you must tag and name the people you would give the other two pairs to. Screams of desperation.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she pick 3 winners and give them a pair each one winner getting all 3 pairs.🤷

Reactions: 5
She is obviously not getting the interest in the glasses she thought - first the survey on whether to order more for Christmas and then when she only received one comment on pop-ups a giveaway of 3 pairs but you must tag and name the people you would give the other two pairs to. Screams of desperation.
Well I'm petrified someone in my circle tags me, I'd have to block them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She may have priced herself out of the market with the pricepoint of those glasses. €30-€50 is a more realistic price for instahun sunglasses. Kidding herself that she can compete with the designer ranges. No harm for them to be a flop. These Huns think there is an endless supply of buyers for their tat. Those glasses aren't going to suit every size and shape of face. sunglasses aren't really a one size fits all type of product. At least the pop ups give the sheep the chance to touch see feel and try before they buy.

She really would sell anything. And the sheep will buy any old rubbish that she sells. There is not a day that she takes a break from selling. How are the sheep able to buy all day every day. I can't understand it. Most of us are struggling with the essentiials. Sunglasses as Christmas presents is she for real. Have the sheep questioned why shipment takes months. Have none of them asked where the glasses are produced. Do they think Lisa is hand making them herself.
Tell me the sunglasses are made in China, without telling me that the sunglasses are made in China😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just listened to the news on today fm and they are running a story about how fake designer glasses can do more harm than good to your eyes 🤣

Reactions: 11
Aren’t pr drops done before the launch day so this giveaway should have been posted prior to launch day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.