Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum doesn't live in a mansion either, it's a lovely well designed house in a upmarket estate built like 25 years ago. I live a stone's throw away from her mum.
Her mum’s gaff is a mansion by Cork standards, come on, how many people were living in 4000-5000sq foot houses in the 1990s before the Celtic Tiger! 😅 I know she was trying to sell her own house in Ballincollig, heard she had a big house bought in Douglas for like a mill but she’s still in the same house in Ballincollig so unsure how true this is??

Reactions: 3
I think calling it an estate has caused confusion, by estate I thought she was living somewhere that was like something from love/hate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Something that gets on my nerves is that she lines her lips but just slaps the lipstick on any old way. I used to do that with my nan's lipstick when I was young. Terrie McEvoy is another one that does it 🙈

Reactions: 1
I second this!
Heard this too. Annoyed with her this morning, maybe I'm picking it up Wong but someone said 3rd time lucky 💙⚽[] And she said oh luck would be another princess

Does she not realise how lucky she is & a healthy baby no matter whether another princess or not ... she said previously she wants 7 girls ....

Her mum’s gaff is a mansion by Cork standards, come on, how many people were living in 4000-5000sq foot houses in the 1990s before the Celtic Tiger! 😅 I know she was trying to sell her own house in Ballincollig, heard she had a big house bought in Douglas for like a mill but she’s still in the same house in Ballincollig so unsure how true this is??
Def looks a mansion to me !!!!!!

To be fair I’ve heard this a lot(tummytuck). I wouldn’t doubt it but I also have no problem with it if it’s true. Do you. Her choice etc. I heard she was an absolute demon in the hospital giving birth- brought all her own bedding and pillows in and the worst part was she brought them home🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think that is absolutely disgusting and should not be allowed. The amount of germs I’d never let it in my house again. I think she has had a bit of filler and Botox- again no shame but she acts as if she never had a bit done- took her a while to admit to the boob job even though it was as obvious. Like why they try hide things I really don’t know.
Lots of people bring their own bedding into hospital. Some people are more comfortable with a bit of their own surroundings. I really don't see this as a big deal. I'm sure they went straight into the washing machine when she was home. She probably wasn't even in there that long.

Reactions: 13
I like JJ but she is really over exposing her kids. They are gorgeous but she is now using them to flog everything & anything but doing it cleverly so it looks 'cute' . They are constantly on her IG followed by collab/ad/gift/swipe up. It's sad to see especially when she is so private about her husband. She really is no different to FBG but she is clever & savvy so knows how to play the game.

Reactions: 11
Lots of people bring their own bedding into hospital. Some people are more comfortable with a bit of their own surroundings. I really don't see this as a big deal. I'm sure they went straight into the washing machine when she was home. She probably wasn't even in there that long.
From someone who has works in many hospitals over the last 12 years, I can hand on my heart honestly say not one patient have I come across who has brought in their own bedding!!!! I just think from an infection control point of view it’s just not nice. Hospitals have huge risks and yes she was in for days😂 it doesn’t affect me personally and it’s her own choice I just don’t agree🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
From someone who has works in many hospitals over the last 12 years, I can hand on my heart honestly say not one patient have I come across who has brought in their own bedding!!!! I just think from an infection control point of view it’s just not nice. Hospitals have huge risks and yes she was in for days😂 it doesn’t affect me personally and it’s her own choice I just don’t agree🤢🤢🤢🤢
I've seen people do it while I've been in hospital🤷‍♀️ especially if they are in there long term to have a bit of comfort from home. I don't see the issue to be honest but each to their own.

I get you but I'm just confused as to how you would know the difference like.
Perhaps I don't but as you say each to their own ... and having 3 children myself I can say that bringing bedding to hospital was not a priority. I was in CUMH the same time so I heard and saw enough to not want to be like that.

Also, it was cringe when she kept referencing her 'friend' Pippa, that all stopped when Pippa was mocking her at some awards saying 'weeeeak' in a Cork accent.You could tell JJ was not happy & I dont think she's as desperate to be pals since.

Reactions: 7
I like JJ but she is really over exposing her kids. They are gorgeous but she is now using them to flog everything & anything but doing it cleverly so it looks 'cute' . They are constantly on her IG followed by collab/ad/gift/swipe up. It's sad to see especially when she is so private about her husband. She really is no different to FBG but she is clever & savvy so knows how to play the game.
Absolutely very clever! Very savvy, everything is an add

Omg have ye seen the bashing Aoibhe Devlin is getting!!! In case anyone thinks there's mean girls on this thread

Also, it was cringe when she kept referencing her 'friend' Pippa, that all stopped when Pippa was mocking her at some awards saying 'weeeeak' in a Cork accent.You could tell JJ was not happy & I dont think she's as desperate to be pals since.
Yea Saw that at the time, no more about her "friend pippa "since that.

Omg JJ def on tattle too, talking about cooking all of a sudden after a few here said she never cooks, all the takeaways etc !!!!! Not a coincidence

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really like following Lisa. She's in no way perfect and 10000% a salesperson but she's definitely not the worst offender out of the blogger gang. The kids are cute but I agree there are really overexposed lately. I hate the boohoo, missguided swipe ups too....non stop links to shite but I think she does like that kinda look. I like Lisa but she is definitely a bit tacky a heart just remember the Soccer AM days. Oh and yes to botox etc...she has none now cos she is pregnant but you will see the difference once she gets it again.

Reactions: 7
At the start she was fine but now it's constant ad& the kids being flaunted all over the place to make money . She is doing them no favours as cute as they are. I've seen her & the husband around & he defintely is the hands on one, she is all about taking pics. I just find it odd how other bloggers are ripped apart for using their kids to sell stuff yet JJ is defintely up there as the worst offender IMO. Also, her style is awful. Pure tack.

Reactions: 8
I used to follow her and I think Pearl is such a cute kid. But i unfollowed due to all the #af stuff. It was too much.

Cumh wouldn't give a tummy tuck while you have a section, I've asked and they said they used to but too many people weren't happy with results. Also so what if she had a section and didn't tell people, if it was a emergency one it's not easy to deal with and she never said she had a vaginal birth either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.