Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if many people on her follow her. She is from cork. What do you think of her? I love her she is very honest, her two girls are very cute.

Reactions: 6
Heard off a girl that used to be friends with her that she has a personal trainer but makes out that she never exercises 🤷‍♀️ her girls are very cute. But don’t know why the eldest still has a dummy at nearly age 4 and talks with an American twang 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heard off a girl that used to be friends with her that she has a personal trainer but makes out that she never exercises 🤷‍♀️ her girls are very cute. But don’t know why the eldest still has a dummy at nearly age 4 and talks with an American twang 😂
Oh wow really. Yes I do think the older girl should of lost her dummy’s by now to be fair. She will be very busy with 3 kids. I also thinks she seems to go out lots and buy the them lots of new toys.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow really. Yes I do think the older girl should of lost her dummy’s by now to be fair. She will be very busy with 3 kids. I also thinks she seems to go out lots and buy the them lots of new toys.
Yeah in fairness she says her kids mean so much to her as she lost her dad and brother at a young age and had a lot of sadness that she just wants the best for her kids and them to be super happy. Which is fair enough I suppose as long as they’re not spoilt and bratty. She obviously comes from money though as well as having it from blogging. Her mother’s house is an actual mansion 😅

Reactions: 5
Yeah in fairness she says her kids mean so much to her as she lost her dad and brother at a young age and had a lot of sadness that she just wants the best for her kids and them to be super happy. Which is fair enough I suppose as long as they’re not spoilt and bratty. She obviously comes from money though as well as having it from blogging. Her mother’s house is an actual mansion 😅
Oh for sure. Sure she must have shares in takeaways she never cooks. I would love to see what her husbands looks like I know we can’t as with his job etc but I say he is ok Looking 🤣🤣 his arms don’t look bad 🤣🤣💪🏻

Reactions: 2
He plays for Nemos doesn't he? Have seen pics of him before. What does he do for a living?
I'd believe the PT. No way she eats what she shows on insta and is that slim. Just not possible

Reactions: 2
He plays for Nemos doesn't he? Have seen pics of him before. What does he do for a living?
I'd believe the PT. No way she eats what she shows on insta and is that slim. Just not possible
[/QUOTE

I think he works in the police/ Detective i could be wrong just she never shows his face it’s either his arms/legs. I would eat a lots/ junk and I am very slim and I don’t have a pt.

Well maybe super genetics so, stranger things have happened. She eats a mountain of takeaway, can't be healthy. I like her more recently after the breast removal surgery she seems more real and herself and her kids are adorable and are clearly her world.

Reactions: 1
He's a garda, pretty sure hes douglas GAA, her mum is a good friend of my parents and I will defend Lisa on a lot except two things, the dummy for the eldest and the amount of takeaways she has. He mum did tell me the only way to get photos of the eldest is to bribe her with sweets. I do understand not mentioning the pt because I can do a session at the gym but struggle to walk to the shop.

He's a garda, pretty sure hes douglas GAA, her mum is a good friend of my parents and I will defend Lisa on a lot except two things, the dummy for the eldest and the amount of takeaways she has. He mum did tell me the only way to get photos of the eldest is to bribe her with sweets. I do understand not mentioning the pt because I can do a session at the gym but struggle to walk to the shop.
Well maybe super genetics so, stranger things have happened. She eats a mountain of takeaway, can't be healthy. I like her more recently after the breast removal surgery she seems more real and herself and her kids are adorable and are clearly her world.
She is a very good mam for sure but yes the dummy needs to go. I love a takeaway and we try get one every sat if not it’s every two weeks but I do cook. I say eldest child can be a bit of work when she wants to be like most kids.

If I had half the energy she had I would be delighted. Have 2 small kids and couldn't imagine running a business and an insta on top of it, plus the effort to look that good every day getting dressed up and make up and hair. Tired even thinking about it. Fair play to her I think she deserves all the success.

Reactions: 14
I'm not saying she's a bad mum, her mum vented to me but she's grafted for her success and actually puts the work in unlike a few influencers.

Reactions: 3
I'm not saying she's a bad mum, her mum vented to me but she's grafted for her success and actually puts the work in unlike a few influencers.
Oh she sure does that’s for sure and her products are good I have got a few of the Luna bits

Reactions: 1
I think Lisa Jordan comes across as a really genuine and hard-working woman. You can see how much she adores her two kids and that's not just for the camera. It is clear Lisa converses with Pearl on and off the camera as she is well able to talk and give full answers not just yes or no. Her products are very good also. She is one of the few bloggers that seems to put a lot of groundwork while keeping everything else ticking over too.

Reactions: 19
She’s as fake as the two plastic tits that we’re stuck to her for years.
Her besties are like a group of mean girls.
She used to be a Red bull girl Driving those minis with a massive can attached.
She would hand over bags in Mac and make sure people saw her engagement ring that’s like something off Ali express. If you asked her for help it was like she couldn’t believe you would dare talk to her.
Saw her before with her kid who was acting like a brat, she was too busy flicking her hair to sort out her tantrum.
Heard from a person I worked with she had nothing to do with her products and got that guy Kieran to put her name on products he was going to stock anyway.
She lives in a housing estate a person I know lives in and acts like she’s better than everyone else according to her.
Lousy wat happened her family so feel sorry for her really.
Can’t knock her work she definitely uses her Instagram to sell herself and her kids. Somethin has to pay da bills

Reactions: 12
He’s much better looking in person to be fair, he just doesn’t take a great picture.
He’s very tall & well built and a smart dresser, he’d definitely catch your eye if you saw him out and about.
Bowie is the absolute image of him, they have the same facial features but Bowie is fairer with blue eyes. Pearl looks like Lisa but has her dads dark eyes and hair.

I’m dying to see what the call the next baby, no doubt something super extra and out there.
I hated Bowie when she first announced but it’s kind of after growing on me now! I think they’re having a boy this time.

Reactions: 3
My sister in law was in CUMH having her baby the same time as Just Jordan had Bowie and was on the same ward. Just Jordan had a C section and brought in her own sheets and pillowcases etc to take photos with the baby making it look like she was at home and gave no hint on social media the days after the birth that she was still in hospital. Very crafty. Nothing wrong with having a c section and it doesn’t make you a better or worse mum whether the birth is natural or by section. But trying to hide it so obviously would make you think she’s too posh to push. She always wears high waisted bikinis etc and never shows her stomach as she obviously has a scar. Will be interesting to see if she tries to hide anything on the next delivery I guess 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Saw him in Wilton with her, very tall, good bod, nice enough looking ... heard he's a detective Garda ... where does she live btw, is it model farm road ... or was that her home place, always in wilton & ballincollig

Heard about the PT too & her arms are very toned....... she's wasn't as tiny when she was on soccer am years ago

Daughter def needs to loose that dummy ... hope she doesn't turn out bratty. Yea JJ never cooks .... she'll have her hands full with 3 ... at the start of her pregnancy she said she wants 7 girls - eh what's wrong with boys????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.