Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellbellzzz123

I don’t think the Rachel Gorry comments are fair at all. She comes on some evenings and bawls her eyes out about how much she misses her husband and how hard it is to deal with his absence. She often says her husband wanted her to make the page to keep her busy and she admits it does keep her busy during the day and it keeps her mind off all that is going on around her. I really don’t think any of us can make judgement about how anyone is grieving, people grieve in many different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Kelly Murphy

She did go to Mount Mercy, she was the biggest bully in the school. I was in her year and I was absolutely terrified of her. She ran a club called the MMM club. Stood for Mercs, Money and Musto (it’s a sailing jacket brand) if you didn’t have all 3 she basically made your life a misery. On non uniform days she would stand at the front of the school scoring people out of 10 for their outfit. I dreaded non uniform days, used to wear my uniform and pretend I forgot as I was so intimidated my her and her crew. I don’t know if she has changed now as secondary school was a long time ago but I hope she has genuinely changed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ladies, ladies where do I start?! I’ve spent the night reading your feed that I stumbled upon.

No she doesn’t drink. She wouldn’t commit to the excess calories!!! Before her kids and still to this day I heard she would get fully dressed up, drive to town with a friend, have her take photographs and drive home, she used to even carry her Louboutin to the photo place and swap them out so as not to ruin the red soles. It’s all smoke and mirrors!!! I have several mutual friends including one LL convinced to be a “back up bridesmaid” in case she had to swap one out nearer the date (have you ever heard the likes?!). She allegedly had the red carpet at the entrance to the wedding venue in Killarney changed to white so as to blend in for her photos. Also a few of her guests allegedly got pissed and went into Killarney town and she sent members of the bridal party to round them up and demand them back to the wedding!!!Traits of a narcissist?!

She also used to have a running agreement with dominos or was it dinos and they would drop off free food and she would get photographed at home with it but never eat it. Again would never commit to the calories of it.

Her face resembles nothing like it used to but she dare not admit to it, like she doesn’t admit to the PT. Do we all remember when she held up two ziplock bags of water pretending they were her implants and then when called out, had to admit they were for effect and the real implants were gone for analysis?!

She applied for years to work in MAC and their manager always refused as she had zero beauty therapist/make up artist experience but once that manager left, she managed to wangle her way in. She was shite at make up and terrible at customer service but managed to bring in customers by promoting products on her blog so they kept her. I’ve also heard terrible, terrible reports of behaviour towards minorities in store but I won’t go into that here.

I don’t follow her as I’ve an aversion to fast fashion and condemn anyone who promotes it, primark, nastygal, boohoo etc they are all ethically and environmentally corrupt. As a mother of 2 and soon to be 3, she should be striving to create a better world for them instead of selling out...cheaply may I add!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I really do like Lisa now, like shes all about the ads and fake as fuck but she seems sweet and a bit of a goof which I do like about her. I do remember though, I used to work in the kiosk in merchants quay and she would come in, Ive no idea where she worked at the time but she was a massive c***. She used to be dolled to the nines. I was big at the time, like a size 22, and she would snigger with her mates at me and be a total asshole. I used to always serve her and crush her taytos that Id hand out to her. I could hate her but she was young and stupid and I will give her the benefit that she had grown up and changed now, sure we all had our dick moments when we were young
Crushing her taytos 😂😂😂 The ultimate Irish violation!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lardd

There’s no reason for children on social media. None. You can see they don’t like it, not just talking about JJ, all bloggers. Keep your babies precious lives out of it. They are not there for content. It drives me up the wall when I see children, who are clearly uncomfortable, being used for likes & views. I think there should be child protection laws around it. I have huge respect for the likes of Sinead from The beautiful truth and others who protect their children’s identity.

Someone even said on here that they recognised JJs children before her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Widget

Referring to the entire blogger community, not specifically JJ, I am just imagining this playing out in my head.

...... What a weekend dealing with the riff raff..... cue a Zoom conference for ‘Ireland’s top influencers’ with Andrea Roche tomorrow. ‘Right ladies, here’s what we need to do about this Tattle business, Sabby, you call them all out and berate them. The rest of you say nothing, lay low, business as usual, keep flogging ladies, keep flogging. We’ll organise a big article/interview/podcast with each of you in a few weeks time where you can tell everybody all about the anxiety/ troubles/ tough times that have shaped you as a person.... this will lead up to the BEST product launch ever that you have poured your heart and soul into for the last year and boom Tattle is forgotten about, all previous mis-steps will be a distant memory and you’re back in business. These fools of followers have such short memories....‘

So many cogs turning in that PR machine right now it’s likely to explode I’d say

Reactions: 19

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Dress appropriately 🙄 its her body she can wear what she wants. Should a woman pregnant with two kids dress like a frump. Such an old fashioned view.

I'm about 5 years younger then Lisa and no kids. Not a chance would I wear what she wears but that's her decision
I fully agree with this!!! Pregnant or not, she should dress as she pleases. If she feels good in it, then more power to her. This narrative of policing women’s bodies and what they choose to wear is old and tired.

shellbellzzz123

I think Lisa Jordan comes across as a really genuine and hard-working woman. You can see how much she adores her two kids and that's not just for the camera. It is clear Lisa converses with Pearl on and off the camera as she is well able to talk and give full answers not just yes or no. Her products are very good also. She is one of the few bloggers that seems to put a lot of groundwork while keeping everything else ticking over too.

notsodumbblonde

Did she qualify as a makeup artist/beauty therapist?
She said she did beauty therapy anyway. Although you wouldn’t think so looking at her eyebrows 🙈 for someone so image conscious and an ‘MUA‘, I can never get over how bad her brows are and why she doesn’t just get microblading done or just fill them in better. They are stuck in the 1990s!

Reactions: 17

Kelly Murphy

Leaving this form.... she made my life hell and 20 years on I’m still feeling the effects. For people to be standing up for her when they don’t even know her and being so gullible as to believe the show that is her instagram just shows how Instagram is total fantasy and anyone can be whatever they want. You can’t tell someone their experience of bullying didn’t happen just because you see a few mins of her life each day. A few mins of what she wants you to see. Do you think she would be on her instagram talking about how she tortured people back in the day ... no I don’t think so. Lisa will never address what’s said on this form as she knows she can’t .... she knows what she did to people. And you can say this was in secondary school move on .... but anyone unlucky enough to be a victim of hers will tell you there is a difference between your regular all girls catholic school crap and what Lisa did to people

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I think regardless of her age, her pregnancy, whatever, she has a cracking figure and whether she has a PT or not, eats shitloads or not or whatever, she is free to wear whatever the hell she likes, we should never judge. She might wear cheap tat from boohoo on Insta but she's probably being paid enough to shop from BT for doing it, even if she chooses to it's up to her. If I had her figure I'd live in a bikini. But I don't so here I am in my homer eating dress

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Was in school with her, can confirm MMM club and she was total bully. Always laughing at people making them feel uncomfortable always thought she was better than everyone. Then she left and went to school in town. Seen her years later tried to say hi and she goes ‘do I know you?’ As if I was shit on her shoe. I hope she’s changed and raises her girls better cos she made a lot of my friends and Me feel really shit. #boycottlunaproducts
she went to the school in town and used to regularly empty a can of coke over my friends sisters head.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
I can’t understand why businesses book these “influencers” they influence feck all! When I see any of them promoting a hotel/ restaurant/ product I immediately go off the product and as far as I am aware I’m not the only one so why do businesses still pursue it?!
I would have a lot more respect for businesses if they donated nights away/ free meals/ products to those who would actually need and appreciate them. Just so bloody sick of it all

Last edited:
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Infairness she has always been quite tacky But she has done so well for herself. I’ve spotted a comment about her family tragedy is this in regards to her fathers/brothers deaths?
I know you weren’t the original poster who commented on this topic but, I don’t think the death of her father and brother should be discussed on tattle. It’s wholly inappropriate.

Reactions: 15

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I met her years ago a few times, through work..Dont follow her cos i have zero interest in kids and her style isnt for me but she seemed fine then. But in fairness i was a b*tch at 16/17 and like to think I'm a nice person now. I dont know how much value there is in bringing up what she was like at school (or schools!!) arent most teenage girls b*tches

Reactions: 15