Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lisa but have the same problems with her that have been alluded to here - the constant takeaways (girl you have a kitchen with appliances, use it), Pearl with the dummies (her collection is as big as my shoe collection and she has a lisp because of it) and finally the 2 girls are very spoilt (what they want and whinge for, they get). Going to be interesting how she copes with 3.

Reactions: 7
Can't remember who said it but so what if she lives in a housing estate, she may come from a bit of money but she grew up in a housing estate too. Sounds very bitter whinging that she lives in a housing estate.

Reactions: 5
I dont believe she lives in a housing estate, her house seems to be huge? I do think the girls get an awful amount of toys and clothes, and agree the oldest shouldn't still have the dummy and the pushchair

There are some massive houses in estates in Douglas, she freely admits she lives in a housing estate.

Reactions: 2
My sister in law was in CUMH having her baby the same time as Just Jordan had Bowie and was on the same ward. Just Jordan had a C section and brought in her own sheets and pillowcases etc to take photos with the baby making it look like she was at home and gave no hint on social media the days after the birth that she was still in hospital. Very crafty. Nothing wrong with having a c section and it doesn’t make you a better or worse mum whether the birth is natural or by section. But trying to hide it so obviously would make you think she’s too posh to push. She always wears high waisted bikinis etc and never shows her stomach as she obviously has a scar. Will be interesting to see if she tries to hide anything on the next delivery I guess 😏
Heard she had tummy tuck same time as well .. on both girls - not sure if that true. There was lots of talk about personal trainer coming to house and being snuck in to try keep it a secret 🙄 And all the rumours of an affair. You wouldn't know what to believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Heard she had tummy tuck same time as well .. on both girls - not sure if that true. There was lots of talk about personal trainer coming to house and being snuck in to try keep it a secret 🙄 And all the rumours of an affair. You wouldn't know what to believe.
She would hardly need a tummy tuck, she is so tiny anyway, even her bumps are so neat. But as you said, you wouldn’t know what to believe. I do wonder if she has had work done on her face though? Like fillers or a nose job etc? I do think she is very loved up, she is with her husband years and years and is always praising about how hands on he is with the girls.

You cannot get a tummy tuck when you have a csection in Ireland, all maternity hospitals are public and even if you go private care with a consultant it doesn't guarantee much, only being seen by the same person and more scans, you struggle to get a private room in Cork

Reactions: 11
I dont believe she lives in a housing estate, her house seems to be huge? I do think the girls get an awful amount of toys and clothes, and agree the oldest shouldn't still have the dummy and the pushchair
Sometimes she's in her mums house, don't know where that is but that's def a mansion, when she shows a lot of the house it's her mums, is she originally from Model Farm Road.

Can't understand the Audi collab - who would buy a car because an Instagrammer has one ???

Everything is an add ...

JJ is probably my fave blogger. She’s down to earth. Makes a joke about herself and is someone who is somewhat relatable. But can’t help but say a few things- she does have a PT-the arms lads-just look at the definition, I’ve seen her in restaurants Multiple times and she posts pics of these burgers, chips etc yet she eats a salad. Kieran is 100% the brains behind Luna. She was just lucky enough to be picked to be the face of it. Btw the products are amazing. She looks just as beautiful in real life. I’ve met her mother and she is so so so nice. The kids are divine. The hubby is ment to be very very nice. My biggest issue with her is the CONSTANT advertising of boohoo, nastygal etc. Stop like. There’s always a tracksuit or a dress. If I want to shop I’ll go on the website. I don’t follow for that and it’s all I see

Reactions: 15
Her mum doesn't live in a mansion either, it's a lovely well designed house in a upmarket estate built like 25 years ago. I live a stone's throw away from her mum.

Reactions: 5
Her mum doesn't live in a mansion either, it's a lovely well designed house in a upmarket estate built like 25 years ago. I live a stone's throw away from her mum.
Looks like a fab house.... I'd say bigger than JJ's, her mum is so glamorous.
is it model farm road area or Douglas

JJ is probably my fave blogger. She’s down to earth. Makes a joke about herself and is someone who is somewhat relatable. But can’t help but say a few things- she does have a PT-the arms lads-just look at the definition, I’ve seen her in restaurants Multiple times and she posts pics of these burgers, chips etc yet she eats a salad. Kieran is 100% the brains behind Luna. She was just lucky enough to be picked to be the face of it. Btw the products are amazing. She looks just as beautiful in real life. I’ve met her mother and she is so so so nice. The kids are divine. The hubby is ment to be very very nice. My biggest issue with her is the CONSTANT advertising of boohoo, nastygal etc. Stop like. There’s always a tracksuit or a dress. If I want to shop I’ll go on the website. I don’t follow for that and it’s all I see
Does anyone else think she dresses too much like a teenager ????

Reactions: 13
I agree with all of the positive things about Lisa on this thread and I do enjoy following her. I just can’t stand the constant pushing of fast/throw away fashion.

Reactions: 6
Her mum is Model Farm Road, myself and Lisa would have grown up in the same circle through our parents but didn't get friendly because of different schools.

Reactions: 1
Her house was on daft.ie about a year ago and it was beautiful. A nice normal beautiful house.

Lisa is hands down my favourite blogger my only negative is her not being honest about working out ( her arms people!! ) she's know for jogging around the regional park in Balincollig before she had kids and I don't believe she eats all the take away she posts on Insta at all . I believe she deffo has a P.T if you google pictures of her back in the day she was a bit Cuvier so her body weight now is not there without work and healthy eatting which is FINE but by god be honest about it like

Reactions: 3
What were the affair rumours?

I really like Lisa. Probably one of my faves out there. I really don't know why anyone would believe that she's had a tummy tuck after her births. Like seriously have a bit of common sense there.

Reactions: 13
To be fair I’ve heard this a lot(tummytuck). I wouldn’t doubt it but I also have no problem with it if it’s true. Do you. Her choice etc. I heard she was an absolute demon in the hospital giving birth- brought all her own bedding and pillows in and the worst part was she brought them home🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think that is absolutely disgusting and should not be allowed. The amount of germs I’d never let it in my house again. I think she has had a bit of filler and Botox- again no shame but she acts as if she never had a bit done- took her a while to admit to the boob job even though it was as obvious. Like why they try hide things I really don’t know.

To be fair I’ve heard this a lot(tummytuck). I wouldn’t doubt it but I also have no problem with it if it’s true. Do you. Her choice etc. I heard she was an absolute demon in the hospital giving birth- brought all her own bedding and pillows in and the worst part was she brought them home🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think that is absolutely disgusting and should not be allowed. The amount of germs I’d never let it in my house again. I think she has had a bit of filler and Botox- again no shame but she acts as if she never had a bit done- took her a while to admit to the boob job even though it was as obvious. Like why they try hide things I really don’t know.

There is no doubt she has had bits done to her face (and elsewhere aswell). Watch the forehead during pregnancy and soon after birth. There is absolutely no shame in getting botox but it's the fakeness and deceit of her trying to pretend to be perfect .. Rosie C is honest about her lip fillers, botox and gym.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.