Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have a few products she needs to advertise in the photos. The "catch up with friends before baby" is the biggest load of bull.

Reactions: 6
But didn’t people in this group share his Full name and her estate “fancy” Park 🤣 At least she keeps that private. I do think that’s wrong with kids involved
See I meant people are saying she lets them run around shopping centres and that day with the scooters on the road

Reactions: 3
Is she really having a baby shower? She’s another instashammer I have unfollowed. A baby shower for your 3rd baby in the middle of a pandemic! Sure it’ll be way OTT, she’ll squeeze herself into a dress, coordinate with her girls, flower wall, 3 million balloons & a cake fit for a wedding. My parents are both high risk, they are so afraid & I haven’t seen them in person properly since early March, we’ve Zoomed loads but I’m afraid to pass anything onto them. I am meeting up with them a socially distant coffee outside over the weekend. I’m actually in tears writing this because I know I won’t even be able to hug them. But Lisa you go ahead & have your baby shower because it’s essential for the gram. Thanks for your compassion for the real life situation for so many right now. Sorry for the rant, but I’m just sick of this blagger brigade.
Instashammer 😂😂😂 perfect description for them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.