Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s the thing - I think she is going out of her way to BE on Instagram to show all this off.

Reactions: 5
It is a little unnerving how obsessive some people seem towards her when even her wearing shorts is enough to offend them.

I think while this thread may be perceived as mild it is a lot more personal than most.
I don’t think people are obsessed with her. It’s a talking point because so much is shared.There was an article on evoke during the week about how quick Vogue Williams snapped back in shape and the comments were the same. It’s one of those topics that divides opinion especially among women

Reactions: 3
I think she looks incredible. I never looked like that, even before pregnancy. AJ looks gorgeous, like any new little baby, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think people are obsessed with her. It’s a talking point because so much is shared.There was an article on evoke during the week about how quick Vogue Williams snapped back in shape and the comments were the same. It’s one of those topics that divides opinion especially among women
There are some very valid points raised on tattle, im not discounting that, but you have (the same) people speculating as to whether she lied about going early on him, talking about her having a tummy tuck whilst having her c sections and now calling her an “anti woman” because she isn’t a fat mess? VW snapped back into shape because she looks after her body when she isn’t pregnant. Neither of them made a pig out of themselves during pregnancy. Grace from faces by grace gained 6 stone pregnant with her daughter, didn’t lose much and gained another 6 on her son. She is a walking heart attack but nobody would dare call her out or tell her how unhealthy she is because it would be shaming a woman whos body changed after pregnancy.
Lisa and Grace were pregnant together last year. Grace chose takeaways almost every night and lay in bed. Lisa was active throughout her pregnancy.

But that’s the thing - I think she is going out of her way to BE on Instagram to show all this off.
I mean this kindly, but why shouldn’t she? So the same people who had her so upset that she went into labour 5 weeks early don’t feel bad about themselves? If she is looking good, feeling good, then isn’t that what Instagram is all about?

Reactions: 15
There are some very valid points raised on tattle, im not discounting that, but you have (the same) people speculating as to whether she lied about going early on him, talking about her having a tummy tuck whilst having her c sections and now calling her an “anti woman” because she isn’t a fat mess? VW snapped back into shape because she looks after her body when she isn’t pregnant. Neither of them made a pig out of themselves during pregnancy. Grace from faces by grace gained 6 stone pregnant with her daughter, didn’t lose much and gained another 6 on her son. She is a walking heart attack but nobody would dare call her out or tell her how unhealthy she is because it would be shaming a woman whos body changed after pregnancy.
Lisa and Grace were pregnant together last year. Grace chose takeaways almost every night and lay in bed. Lisa was active throughout her pregnancy.

I mean this kindly, but why shouldn’t she? So the same people who had her so upset that she went into labour 5 weeks early don’t feel bad about themselves? If she is looking good, feeling good, then isn’t that what Instagram is all about?
Grace is always on the receiving end of comments about her weight. All bodies are different and all women are different. These threads will have all topics on them that’s just how it goes. The people who love Lisa need to stop taking things so personal on her behalf.
In the offline world people always comment on how babies were born and the baby weight etc. It’s just life

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

While I think no one should comment on ANY woman's body after birth you're kind of contradicting yourself now by discussing Grace's body after she had her kids. They are two different people with two different body types and it's uncomfortable that people feel the need to comment at all. No woman is a fat mess after being pregnant either.

Reactions: 2
While I think no one should comment on ANY woman's body after birth you're kind of contradicting yourself now by discussing Grace's body after she had her kids. They are two different people with two different body types and it's uncomfortable that people feel the need to comment at all. No woman is a fat mess after being pregnant either.
A year later and I would beg to differ. I don’t mean to contradict myself, I am drawing a comparison. Nobody should be commenting on womens bodies at all. Slim, fat, childless, pregnant. We can think these things, but it’s mean spirited and nasty to try shame a slim woman when it’s socially acceptable to be fat after having a baby.

A year later and I would beg to differ. I don’t mean to contradict myself, I am drawing a comparison. Nobody should be commenting on womens bodies at all. Slim, fat, childless, pregnant. We can think these things, but it’s mean spirited and nasty to try shame a slim woman when it’s socially acceptable to be fat after having a baby.
Who cares if Grace still has weight on her a year later? You're just perpetuating the idea that a woman must snap back within a certain time frame or it's unacceptable and I just mean that by you raising the subject at all does that. I lost weight while pregnant and gained some again after pregnancy. We don't all aspire to get to our pre pregnancy weight or lose weight straight away after pregnancy. Fair play to Lisa and Vogue but they are naturally slim as well. You can't say that Lisa eats well like. She doesn't but because she's slim everyone thinks she's the picture of health. Her insides may beg to differ. This is why I think anyone's weight unless invited should never be up for discussion.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s highly entertaining that she managed to DEBUNK most of thread one in a matter of days 🤣

Grace is always on the receiving end of comments about her weight. All bodies are different and all women are different. These threads will have all topics on them that’s just how it goes. The people who love Lisa need to stop taking things so personal on her behalf.
In the offline world people always comment on how babies were born and the baby weight etc. It’s just life
Grace makes her weight her content with her constant declaration of how much she weighs, what plans she is paid to do, and how she’s ‘on it’ every other week, whilst photoshopping a stone off herself. I’m not taking in personal at all, I don’t know Lisa so I’m indifferent really, but she’s being shamed for snapping back and having the gall to show it off, she was actually accused of being anti woman. She doesn’t make her body a selling point, she doesn’t disclose her meals (save for takeaways sometimes), she doesn’t advertise diet teas or pyramid scheme shakes, she doesn’t disclose or sell anything that people buy into thinking they’ll look like her. Grace has. Joanne Larby has. Chloe Ferry and Emma McVey are selling and promoting Herbalife, Emma particularly credits herbalife for her post pregnancy body.

Who cares if Grace still has weight on her a year later? You're just perpetuating the idea that a woman must snap back within a certain time frame or it's unacceptable and I just mean that by you raising the subject at all does that. I lost weight while pregnant and gained some again after pregnancy. We don't all aspire to get to our pre pregnancy weight or lose weight straight away after pregnancy. Fair play to Lisa and Vogue but they are naturally slim as well. You can't say that Lisa eats well like. She doesn't but because she's slim everyone thinks she's the picture of health. Her insides may beg to differ. This is why I think anyone's weight unless invited should never be up for discussion.
I didn’t snap back myself, so I’m not perpetuating anything of the sort. Grace (and myself) let ourselves go, that’s the long and the short of it. We have no idea what Lisa eats outside of her takeaway at the weekend so we can’t speculate on that, it just isn’t made into content and isn’t showed. I’m using the comparison to show how utterly unacceptable it is to mention how fat a woman is even years after she’s given birth but it’s perfectly fine to body shame a woman for having no bump less than two weeks later?

Grace makes her weight her content with her constant declaration of how much she weighs, what plans she is paid to do, and how she’s ‘on it’ every other week, whilst photoshopping a stone off herself. I’m not taking in personal at all, I don’t know Lisa so I’m indifferent really, but she’s being shamed for snapping back and having the gall to show it off, she was actually accused of being anti woman. She doesn’t make her body a selling point, she doesn’t disclose her meals (save for takeaways sometimes), she doesn’t advertise diet teas or pyramid scheme shakes, she doesn’t disclose or sell anything that people buy into thinking they’ll look like her. Grace has. Joanne Larby has. Chloe Ferry and Emma McVey are selling and promoting Herbalife, Emma particularly credits herbalife for her post pregnancy body.

I didn’t snap back myself, so I’m not perpetuating anything of the sort. Grace (and myself) let ourselves go, that’s the long and the short of it. We have no idea what Lisa eats outside of her takeaway at the weekend so we can’t speculate on that, it just isn’t made into content and isn’t showed. I’m using the comparison to show how utterly unacceptable it is to mention how fat a woman is even years after she’s given birth but it’s perfectly fine to body shame a woman for having no bump less than two weeks later?
I don't know if we're watching the same person but Lisa eats takeaway all throughout the week 😂 she eats more takeaway than she eats at home and we know that because she shows it 😂 Also it's unacceptable to do both. Grace gets dog abuse over her weight so I'm not seeing your point.

Last edited:
Again, I think the takeaways are shown purposely along the lines of look at me I can eat takeaways x 5 per week and I’m still a size 6-8. She keeps mentioning her friend owns roosters and she obviously promotes it a lot so I assume that’s all free food - they have that at least 2 a week

Reactions: 6
Im convinced she doesnt eat it tbh!! Ive said it before on another thread about some one else, thats just content for them! #ad 💶💶💶💶

Again, I think the takeaways are shown purposely along the lines of look at me I can eat takeaways x 5 per week and I’m still a size 6-8. She keeps mentioning her friend owns roosters and she obviously promotes it a lot so I assume that’s all free food - they have that at least 2 a week
Which just goes to show you can't gage someone's health by just what they look like but people will never comment on what a skinny person is eating because they are still skinny.

I don't know if we're watching the same person but Lisa eats takeaway all throughout the week 😂 she eats more takeaway than she eats at home and we know that because she shows it 😂
Unfortunately fairly typical society reaction thin must mean healthy being discussed on here re JJ. Your right she eats a lot of rubbish but is just naturally thin.

Im convinced she doesnt eat it tbh!! Ive said it before on another thread about some one else, thats just content for them! #ad 💶💶💶💶
Nah I think she eats it alright. I don't think she's that wasteful to be at it that much. If it was once in a while maybe but she seems to just like junk food. Alot of people are just naturally slim no matter what they eat.

Nah I think she eats it alright. I don't think she's that wasteful to be at it that much. If it was once in a while maybe but she seems to just like junk food. Alot of people are just naturally slim no matter what they eat.
My rubbing a 🪔 🧞‍♀️ wish.

I’m no fan of grace but by god she gets dog abuse about her size and in fairness she doesn’t help herself sometimes but she gets awful abuse as does Trisha transformation and that girl has bloody tried awfully hard. You talk about grace choosing take aways I’ve seen nothin differing on Lisa’s actually it’s worse in hers as we know she doesn’t cook at all. As I’ve said this time and time again they have put their life’s in social media so they have to be able for criticism. I do not think it’s right for Lisa to be back in work in two weeks I think that’s where she’s a disgrace not her figure because that’s her metabolism. Also was Lisa not the one eating roosters a few days after having the baby. We are women all our bodies are different in every way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.