Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance was she behind any call our page - she’s far too clued in for that. She’s a snake. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 1
Good point! Although I don’t think she has too 🧐unless there is an agreement made in exchange or money? I read a ASAA guideline about another blogger and I think gift is a gift? Unless it’s changed since. Cherry Sue chats on it a lot, I like her on Elaine.
ad or spon if gettin paid, or thers goods or services or stays been given in exchange for a mention
she said it was about control so if the hotel said mention that your babyshower is in the penthouse and she got it for free or discounted she would have to mark it wit one of those
cos i couldnt understand why people were usin all teh different words i read everythin your one cherry said

do ya really think she bought all those gift bags and paid for everythin herself if she legs it back to a carpark to save herself 2.50?
she mite have had a RR but years ago she used to have the ali express bags and put mock designer badges on her penneys clothes before anyone else and drove a red bull mini wit the can on the back.
shes as tight as the skin on her botoxed forhead. i kno some of her buddies and they are rough and septic, no wonder she doesnt invite the other bloggers to things shes probly ashamed of her life

Reactions: 4
Chloe would be way too normal a name for her 😂 could be overthinking myself but you know the way everything she does is so obsessively thought out..is it just coincidence the balloon/flower display for the baby shower is in the shape of the letter C, or could it be a hint?!

Reactions: 6
Theres no way its chloe, its too common for her.
Does she start trends with her names? Is there several Pearl's in cork?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.