Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe would be way too normal a name for her 😂 could be overthinking myself but you know the way everything she does is so obsessively thought out..is it just coincidence the balloon/flower display for the baby shower is in the shape of the letter C, or could it be a hint?!
I was wondering about the shape, I was thinking what am I missing - seemed a bit odd - rest of the room was pretty plain

Reactions: 1
Linguistics & statistics are a hobby of mine, and there’s a section on the CSO website that gives in-depth info about the names of babies born in Ireland in terms of popularity, etc.

Out of pure nosiness I looked up Pearl and Bowie. Less than 20 little Pearls per year have been born since around 2012, and JJ’s Pearl doesn’t seem to have made the name more popular in the subsequent years after her birth. It was ranked roughly 228th in terms of overall popularity.

Less than 3 Bowie’s were born annually for most of the last 10 years, apart from last year when 9 little Bowie’s were born, so it does seem to be slightly more popular now. It’s ranked roughly 896th overall in terms of popularity.

So even though they feel familiar now, both names are actually still really uncommon here. After seeing the statistics and knowing how much she overplans every minute detail I can’t see her picking anything in the top 200 names. It’s going to be something very obscure I think.

It’s actually a really fun website, I looked up stats for the year I was born and it turns out my name was way more popular than I thought 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She obviously planned it herself last minute I reckon was v blah that video is so cringe holding the 2 kids so awkward I'd say she studied names of American insta stars kids for inspo

Reactions: 4
The videos she puts up of her walking holding the girls hands are the worst - tossing her hair over her shoulder & looking back 😂 I’d say his head is melted. Anyone wondering his division? It’s chief photographer & main parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The videos she puts up of her walking holding the girls hands are the worst - tossing her hair over her shoulder & looking back 😂 I’d say his head is melted. Anyone wondering his division? It’s chief photographer & main parent.
Oh those videos make me cringe so bad 🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh those videos make me cringe so bad 🤣🙈
1980s car commercial vibes 😂

Would she call d baby Luna?
Doubt it, that would be weird. Luna is a nice name though.

Linguistics & statistics are a hobby of mine, and there’s a section on the CSO website that gives in-depth info about the names of babies born in Ireland in terms of popularity, etc.

Out of pure nosiness I looked up Pearl and Bowie. Less than 20 little Pearls per year have been born since around 2012, and JJ’s Pearl doesn’t seem to have made the name more popular in the subsequent years after her birth. It was ranked roughly 228th in terms of overall popularity.

Less than 3 Bowie’s were born annually for most of the last 10 years, apart from last year when 9 little Bowie’s were born, so it does seem to be slightly more popular now. It’s ranked roughly 896th overall in terms of popularity.

So even though they feel familiar now, both names are actually still really uncommon here. After seeing the statistics and knowing how much she overplans every minute detail I can’t see her picking anything in the top 200 names. It’s going to be something very obscure I think.

It’s actually a really fun website, I looked up stats for the year I was born and it turns out my name was way more popular than I thought 😂😂
Love this, going to have a look on there. Pearl is an old name, as in a lot of my parents generation would have known a Pearl. They’re in their 80s now.

Reactions: 3
The videos are total cringe, I don't know what sort of notions she has, she really thinks she's somebody very important.
Agree he looks like a great Dad, he must have the patience of a Saint

The videos are total cringe, I don't know what sort of notions she has, she really thinks she's somebody very important.
Agree he looks like a great Dad, he must have the patience of a Saint
It looked to me as if there was no one at the party but her and the two girls and the photographer and she really really looks like a step ford wife

Reactions: 5
The reason the name Bowie was picked by a few people in the last couple of years is because music legend David Bowie passed away and his fans decided to choose this name to let it live on. She doesn’t strike me as a Bowie fan.... she basically heard it and jumped on that band wagon cos she likes bows.... pathetic. If you’re going to pick an unusual baby name at least make it have some real meaning to it.

Reactions: 7
I think the connection with the bow jewellery her brother gave her just before he died is the genuine reason, just like pearl is connected to a jewelery gift. Be interesting to see her reasoning for this one, im going to guess either Sage or Blossom, it has to be out there at this stage

Reactions: 8
Ah cmere - anyone who half follows Lisa knows she wouldn’t just choose a name sentimentally unless it fits in with her image.

Reactions: 5
Obviously theres more than the sentiment factor, but it can be both sentimental and fit with her brand.

Reactions: 2
Ah cmere - anyone who half follows Lisa knows she wouldn’t just choose a name sentimentally unless it fits in with her image.
Back in the day she was partial to a “pearl necklace “ and a “blowie “

• Haha
Back in the day she was partial to a “pearl necklace “ and a “blowie “
That’s a bit harsh! (What’s a pearl necklace, I’m old)

I heard you’d get nothing off her. Loved being looked at but nobody touched her, fridget as a witches tit.
A witches tit, I can’t stop laughing 😆

It looked to me as if there was no one at the party but her and the two girls and the photographer and she really really looks like a step ford wife
With all the money she has she could dress really classy but always chooses clothes that don’t fit her. This evenings outfit is awful. She has a fabulous figure, I don’t understand her need to dress so tacky.

Reactions: 2
You know what the more I think about it, I think it’s a bit savage to make babies names into something sexual. It’s a bit too far.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.