Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont like her, or her demeanour, but comments like that regarding her daughters names is quite vile.

Reactions: 8
I think a girl by the look of her. She doesn’t seem to have bought anything new, all her stuff is PINK 🤭Unless she’s has a room filled with Blue 🤣🤣 didn’t someone say they had heard for a “fact” it was Blossom? I know most comments are a myth on here but it does sound like a name she would choose?

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is why u have to take care choosing names oh god yea shes pushing 40 soon lay off d childish dresses she act has bad style

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's a pearl necklace ?? 😊
Must google it - just curious

She mustn't have long to go now! We could all be surprised yet, could be a boy
Googled 😱 Had no idea!!!

I think a girl by the look of her. She doesn’t seem to have bought anything new, all her stuff is PINK 🤭Unless she’s has a room filled with Blue 🤣🤣 didn’t someone say they had heard for a “fact” it was Blossom? I know most comments are a myth on here but it does sound like a name she would choose?
I would think the odds are def a girl but she could be going for the big surprise element. Defo sounds like a name she would choose, probably nicer than the others to me 🌸

Why isn’t she open about her C sections? She deliberately misleads people when she gives birth (I’d my hair booked and then she came along...) no - you’ve had 2 planned sections. So, this one also has to be a planned section. There’s no shame in it!

Reactions: 6
Honestly I dont care how the baby enters the world, dont ask either but being shady about it when you have a platform is wrong. Theres so many reasons people have a section including psychological ones. Talk about it and start that conversation instead of yet another fast fashion dress.

So there’s a new “call out” page. These pages pop up like weeds lately, so JJ is following it. I find it a bit strange that she follows all these pages, she’s the only big influencer that is following them. There is a poll up about changing its name & look at one of the suggestions 🤔
Hmmmm very strange !!!!!!! And a compliment for JJ

Togetthetruth it’s the Most odd page. It’s not calling anyone out on anything and if anyone has an opinion it sticks up for the person. It’s pointless really
It also quite often says they dont follow some of the people they share stuff about, that annoys me and I dont know why. Makes them unprofessional

Why isn’t she open about her C sections? She deliberately misleads people when she gives birth (I’d my hair booked and then she came along...) no - you’ve had 2 planned sections. So, this one also has to be a planned section. There’s no shame in it!
I don’t think she had a section, remember the video she put up in her thong and the bump doing her tan? There wasn’t a mark on her. I don’t think that’s something someone is obligated to share anyway.

Reactions: 4
That page is not new, it’s around months. It calls out bloggers for breaking rules, Not the goings on of a woman’s GEE 🤣 you are really reaching up her hole with that 1 🙄 can you pull out the lotto numbers for Saturday while you are up there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will also point out she can have a "natural" birth after a csection, i know only one person who always had to have a csection and that was for medical reasons. Its so out dated to say once a csection always a csection its an individual case by case thing now.

Really don't care enough about anyone to want to know if they had a section or give birth naturally. As long as the baby was delivered safely would it matter

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.