Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care either - it’s the misleading comments I am referring to. It’s disingenuous. And she did not have natural births on either of her other girls.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care either - it’s the misleading comments I am referring to. It’s disingenuous. And she did not have natural births on either of her other girls.
Exactly, it's the misleading comments...... just don't mislead, and yes we don't care but just be honest or say nothing one way or the other

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing that the csection thing is that lisa to 'too posh to push'
i can’t stand the woman but that’s just something people are assuming about her, wouldn’t it be worse if she was like grace and just short of showing the baby crowning. i feel really let down by this thread, all the other blogger threads are balanced and accurate where as this one is just making up stuff about her for the sake of posting something, turning her kids names into something dirty and now assuming shell have surgery because she doesn’t give us a running commentery of her vagina is reaching and honestly is just mean girl tit at this stage.

can I ask how you know?

Reactions: 10
Exactly, it's the misleading comments...... just don't mislead, and yes we don't care but just be honest or say nothing one way or the other
Where did she claim to have natural births, because that’s one thing I’ve never seen her comment on or share info about. From what I remember she was very private about the last 2 and didn’t disclose what kind of birth she’d had at all, let alone pretend to have gone natural.

I hate the term natural as well, it’s the same argument as breast vs. bottle. A fed baby born safe and healthy should be the end goal, does it really matter how it all came about?

Reactions: 6
I think your taking this thread too seriously
sexualising childrens names is serious, and bullying (yes, bullying) a heavily pregnant woman is serious. She is a ditz, she dresses like a teenager, she’s high maintenance, she is a million other things we could talk about but weve grown women trying to humiliate children for their name you wouldn’t see the likes of it in a playground.

I was in hospital at the same time.
Both times? Did the drs discuss her medical care with you?

Reactions: 9
what misleading comments did I miss something? I have never once heard her discuss any of the births? All I have seen is her prancing around in the hospital room with balloons and leaving in a denim zip jumpsuit down to her Hooooo haaa 🙄 that was on Bowe, I don’t recall any memories from when she had Pearl. Why is this even a topic? Its one thing to same “maybe” or I “wonder” but the aggression over her not saying something nobody knows is shameful.

I was in hospital at the same time.
[/QUOTE
So was half of thread 1 very busy ward 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
theres a few people in here gettin very cross about this, same two that keep standin up for JJ :unsure:
I stand up for right and very wrong. I have said my fair share on here but there seems to be a couple weird people on this. I draw the line at kids being called sexual names and women being shamed when no one could possibly know that information. I want fun & laughs not an episode Of Greys Anatomy 🙄 or 50 shades for that matter although I do love me some Christian 🤣

Reactions: 3
theres a few people in here gettin very cross about this, same two that keep standin up for JJ :unsure:
I’m not standing up for jj at all im just not comfortable sexualising childrens names and slut shaming a woman, who cares if she gave a blowie, I’ve often given one ☝ myself. she’s being ripped for having a c section when she’s never disclosed it, saying hang on I don’t think that’s true is not standing up for jj. Honest to god this thread is like being in school, if you’re not taking part in the bullying then they start bullying you. I can’t believe your make me feel sorry for her. Shes a dose but your bullies.

Maybe I'm the big mean bully but I find this thread incredibly tame compared to others
the others are factual. Grace is photo shopped. She is unable to cope with real life. She does leave her babies in dirty clothes for days. She does lie and pretend to be a victim for engagement. Ellie Kelly is on holiday. Claire balding does come on camera and shout and complain about customers. Tignam does post pics of her crotch. What’s been said here is made up because jj is too boring to discuss facts on and its not right to shame women for how they deliver how they feed or their bodies, it’s not ok to sexualise babies names. Its adult women doing it it’s disgusting

Maybe I'm the big mean bully but I find this thread incredibly tame compared to others
I watch a few others it’s day to day stuff, rants
the others are factual. Grace is photo shopped. She is unable to cope with real life. She does leave her babies in dirty clothes for days. She does lie and pretend to be a victim for engagement. Ellie Kelly is on holiday. Claire balding does come on camera and shout and complain about customers. Tignam does post pics of her crotch. What’s been said here is made up because jj is too boring to discuss facts on and its not right to shame women for how they deliver how they feed or their bodies, it’s not ok to sexualise babies names. Its adult women doing it it’s disgusting
you are flat out 🤣

Lots of us pulled the person up on that. Don’t need to keep bringing it up, you’re just adding fuel to the fire. It could have been passed over easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.