Lisa Jordan #8 Cork’s finest insta hun and mum, her content makes us ‘weak’ and her Luna brand sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry now but what the actual hell?!?! The reel? What is she talking about?! What way is she putting on the non existent lip oil? And the whole slutty mcSlutterson and twerking bit is just so strange, I’m flummoxed 😶

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry now but what the actual hell?!?! The reel? What is she talking about?! What way is she putting on the non existent lip oil? And the whole slutty mcSlutterson and twerking bit is just so strange, I’m flummoxed 😶
It is a fupping embarrassment. She looks like a complete woman!!!! WTF is she dressed like. This woman needs a reality check and to cop on. A complete an utter top class tit!!!!

Her methods of application is a truly testament of how not to do it - and what do people do??? Go and buy her shite!!!!!

She actually thinks she is a gorgeous looking creature I think she looks shocking in the reel and her face looks as long as Grand Parade. She has filled her face up with so much shite she will age awfully.

Grow up you stupid gobshite Lisa!!!!

Reactions: 5
Can somebody answer me, where is she applying the makeup in the reel? It looks like in the hallway alongside the stairs 🤷🏼‍♀️

If so does she have shoes on display in the hallway and a makeup table at the top of the stairs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Something big is coming? Oh will you ever F*ck off - Jesus sept.

Is it a bauble / xmas gift boxes which are shite quality and overpriced???

Let's all go out and buy your shite LISA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will people ever learn?

very sunrises at Kieran Walsh I know he’s a businessman but exposing himself like this with just releasing the shite last week and now Xmas.
Stockists won’t take all of it in.

It’ll be a Lisa Jordan X Nathan Adams being kind campaign and flogging off whatever cheap overpriced tit is left in the warehouse

It’ll be a Lisa Jordan X Nathan Adams being kind campaign and flogging off whatever cheap overpriced tit is left in the warehouse
Does anyone think she is going seriously OTT on the MUA tutorials for the new products??? Is it not selling as fast or as well as she had hoped?

Maybe things not as rosy as she makes out to be. Also releasing more products why would someone in business release that amount of products weeks before the Xmas lot hit the shops. Does not seem to add up at all!!!!

Reactions: 2
Was in a pharmacy in Wilton last night and the foundation was fully stocked with zero interest and plenty of teens/young people in the shopping centre

No one gives a toss how many weddings you attend, although ruin is probably a better description of what probably happens when she gets there! 😂

Ok, not sure how accurate this information is as I got it from my BFF who lives there but apparently Dr Doireann is moving into one of the McMansions on the grounds of the Maryborough House Hotel and also apparently Lisa Jordan is still looking at buying one of the houses also and was seen in there recently with the mammy. The house isn’t on the market for sale as it has some flood damage but she is very interested once it has been repaired….I actually feel so sorry for my friend if those a 2 Insta Huns move in.

So bloody what if she does work for the CI. What business is that of hers? Is that person not allowed have an opinion and cannot express it. This is the problem with SM too these days - stops people allowed an opinion.

These focking snowflakes are the dirt on peoples shoes. Oh fock off Lisa and go back to your scummy knacker biaches and call the army in to sort it out. Get a life!
There is no way she is making that amount of money from Luna shite. Must be using the insurance policy money. I feel so sorry for all those people in that estate if both those bloody gobshites move in.

herself and dr d can rub their chins of each other.

Here we go now - a week long of posts all about Phoenix cos some fools commented how gorgeous it was. Here you go.......

As for Dylan Oaks - this woman holds no bounds. She will just flog anything for €€€. She has no loyalty or brand associated with her at all. All she will do is sell whatever comes back at her.

Reactions: 3
Even she knows her tit won't sell at Xmas so hoping shite oak jewellery will make up some of it

The pharmacy I get my meds from, about 1.5 miles from her isn’t stocking her foundation, noticed that every other influencer brand was selling better than her in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped following lisa ages ago but is she not a bit of a numpty covering the kids faces in her story but they are PLASTERED all over her grid and the magazine?? Like honestly its too late now everyone knows what they look like

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m confused why she’s blocking the kids faces now half of Cork would be able to recognise her kids on their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.