Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
To late hiding your kids faces now they been shared on profile snice the day they were born should of been private from the start

Reactions: 25

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Oh no niels, this is not ok love. Nobody should take responsibility for the actions of others. she is a gowl but her husband should not be controlling her, and neither should yours. 🤷‍♀️ you say it a lot and seem to think it is quite normal, it isn’t at all.
Her husband should not be controlling her is absolutely correct BUT he has an absolute right to decide what does/doesn’t happen to his kids or if they should/shouldn’t be on social media for all to see.

Reactions: 16

marymac19

VIP Member
It's also sooooo stupid same as Sandra in the city. They want the collabs not willing to give those up for the sake of their kids it's sad really.
Blocking faces with emojis when you've been in a Christmas edition of a national magazine. You want your husband protected but not the kids just bizarre.

Reactions: 16

tokamosh

No point covering the girls faces Lisa, the damage was done when you exposed them to millions over the last 6 years…

To late hiding your kids faces now they been shared on profile snice the day they were born should of been private from the start
snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

work4aliving

VIP Member
Omg just threw up in my mouth ...the shot of the husbands legs and her comments...ugh ..no need for it ...sorry ...

• Sick

focusdochas

VIP Member
Regarding sharing the photo, it’s a public image available for media to use, I would object if it was sneakily taken but he knows that image is out there for the public to see.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Is she on a night out and posting an ad for Luna? Saying you can get the powder with beige or tan airbrush for only a euro extra. Jeez, take a break Lisa 😅😅
She seems to have the most boring nights out ever. She spends four hours getting ready, takes hundreds of photos of herself, poses in the bar for five minutes, then is home in bed by half ten. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
“Showcase outfit inspo”
Is she for real! Just say it in English Lisa, “Using them to drive my engagement and increase my negotiating power”
Basically she doesn’t want brand pages to use her photos of her kids because she wouldn’t be paid for the re-share..
that’s what I’m hearing..

PaulineMole

I was just coming onto say why is she suddenly hiding the kids faces !? Every tom dick and Harry would recognize those kids at this stage 🙄 bit like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted

nervousshock

VIP Member
She's a gowl and fair game but this is why tattle gets a bad name unless you have receipts to backup?
Exactly. I find this thread so bizarre compared to all the other huns. This thread seems like it’s maybe the same person on 4 or 5 accounts talking to themselfs ad nauseam, business is shite, she’s finished, her hair is shite, she’s finished. I think as much of a cunt as she is (and she is) he is not online, he is not a public figure and it makes me so uncomfortable reading people speculating on both him and her mother. Like I read here someone saying her mothers bits are falling out of her…..that’s disgusting, I’d be devastated if someone said that about my mother and speculating on things like that and saying things about her husband without any proof whatever (and if there was proof here is not the place) makes me sad for her kids, it’s their family unit your lies is affecting. In all fairness to her she doesn’t share her husband her marriage or anything very personal to her family, we’ve no idea if any of them had COVID or if they’re sick or up vomiting at night we only see them dressed Up like shiny new pennys.
I don’t particularly like Lisa I find her very vanilla and very boring but I followed her from Snapchat days and I did like her back then when she had a bit of personality about her. I’m really enjoying tattle for actual discussion but it’s low key pathetic to speak ill about an elderly woman or try start affair rumors unfounded when it could affect 3 kids family. You are only showing yourself up like.

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘When I was on the radio’
You did about 2 shows, what could she possibly have to chat about in a pod cast we are drowning in podcasts

• Haha
Reactions: 12

focusdochas

VIP Member
I am looking at a business in Cork City (my career plans have changed so much in the past few years) but basically if it goes ahead I know I won’t be using Instahuns to get the word out, would rather give freebies to people who are grafting hard and things are going against them (we all know how much those boosts mean)

focusdochas

VIP Member
Not showing the kids unless the pay is right is what she means. She can’t make it without those kids getting peoples attention for her.

• Heart

tokamosh

Ah stop. My husband went hiking with the boys today, and is still out for a feed of pints. I just put a story up about having a lovely quiet Christmas, and I’m telling no lies.
Omg everyone I have offended by mentioning I saw the husband out yesterday on the piss, IM SO HEARTFULLY SORRY i mistook this for a place where we discussed her and her family.
Forget I said it and go back to discussing cosmetics stock levels at retail outlets 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11

work4aliving

VIP Member
Definitely asked herself the questions...I'm sorry but messaging an influencer saying you miss seeing Bowie in particular..would a parent not find that creepy ..she does seem to be bringing it up alot these days alright..but what could she be up too ..??

corkmicky

In cork we call people like her “septic”! She is the personification of a shallow vain person does she not ever get bored of herself? Cause we all are

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
The fact that Sculpted was on the Late Late business special last night also means people are talking about Aimee C today.

• Haha