Lisa Jordan #8 Cork’s finest insta hun and mum, her content makes us ‘weak’ and her Luna brand sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s not going after a resident and it’s just vague attention posts. I’m a witch but I draw the line before people with additional needs.

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s not going after a resident and it’s just vague attention posts. I’m a witch but I draw the line before people with additional needs.
She was just trying to scare someone with a veiled threat. She has form for it when she isn’t sending people here making accusations and threats. Once a bully always a bully it seems with her

Reactions: 8
Absolutely a leopard doesn’t change its spots
Definitely not. She is obsessed with what people say or think about her. She’d be better off ignoring it, big deal people don’t like your makeup or are saying she copies Aimee C. Who cares? She’s a control freak, a demon behind closed doors

Reactions: 4
Why does she need a hr contact when she can just read here how much she is disliked?
She’s such a boring wannabe with her cheap knock off make up, her hooker clothes and her scummy friends.
You can’t polish a turd, or a fool that has a horses face and a c*nts personality.

Reactions: 5
Wonder has the HR anything to do with what’s going on over on Sandra ms thread? I just seen that a girl over there has been called out by the tat mods for having a few different profiles talking to herself. Imagine having that much free time or being that desperate to be heard LOL🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder has the HR anything to do with what’s going on over on Sandra ms thread? I just seen that a girl over there has been called out by the tat mods for having a few different profiles talking to herself. Imagine having that much free time or being that desperate to be heard LOL🍿
That’s so weird but in fairness people can talk about who they want on a gossip forum. People gossip everywhere. Contacting HR about it is a risky game IMO. It’s also a pathetic game 😂

Reactions: 6
Ya people can write what they want but imagine jj phoning your boss :ROFLMAO: Wouldn’t you be Scarlet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s so weird but in fairness people can talk about who they want on a gossip forum. People gossip everywhere. Contacting HR about it is a risky game IMO. It’s also a pathetic game 😂
Lisa if you are reading this (which we all know you are) cop the duck on. If you are trying to scare someone or bully someone it will end up worse for you in the long run as it makes you look petty - act your age and step up. Accept and move on.

This woman is now looking like a complete fool.

😂😂😂 but also potentially in the money 💰
If she phoned your boss and your boss let you know what she did. Christ you would have a massive defamation case against her and could cost JJ more than she could imagine. Then she'd lose every ounce of respect (all the tweens) and would be the laughing stock.

All because she cannot take criticism and if things don't got her way then all hell breaks loose. I would say that post has done her no favours at all.

Last edited:
Lisa if you are reading this (which we all know you are) cop the duck on. If you are trying to scare someone or bully someone it will end up worse for you in the long run as it makes you look petty - act your age and step up. Accept and move on.

This woman is now looking like a complete fool.

If she phoned your boss and your boss let you know what she did. Christ you would have a massive defamation case against her and could cost JJ more than she could imagine. Then she'd lose every ounce of respect (all the tweens) and would be the laughing stock.

All because she cannot take criticism and if things don't got her way then all hell breaks loose. I would say that post has done her no favours at all.
She can phone all she wants, I forget she exists these days until I get a notification for the thread 😂😂 she’s irrelevant

I really think it was a threat to someone. Because it was taken down promptly and ‘sorted’. What HR person works a Sunday? No, she put this up specifically so someone would see it and removed it once seen. It’s actually dirty tactics but that seems to be her

I really think it was a threat to someone. Because it was taken down promptly and ‘sorted’. What HR person works a Sunday? No, she put this up specifically so someone would see it and removed it once seen. It’s actually dirty tactics but that seems to be her
Your new profile pic ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am looking at a business in Cork City (my career plans have changed so much in the past few years) but basically if it goes ahead I know I won’t be using Instahuns to get the word out, would rather give freebies to people who are grafting hard and things are going against them (we all know how much those boosts mean)

Reactions: 12
I am looking at a business in Cork City (my career plans have changed so much in the past few years) but basically if it goes ahead I know I won’t be using Instahuns to get the word out, would rather give freebies to people who are grafting hard and things are going against them (we all know how much those boosts mean)
Fair play to you starting a business….yeah avoid the insta huns 👏

She must have found out that they’re connected in some way to Cork independent living or whatever it is!! Wonder is it someone on here or was it a comment that appeared elsewhere

She must have found out that they’re connected in some way to Cork independent living or whatever it is!! Wonder is it someone on here or was it a comment that appeared elsewhere
So bloody what if she does work for the CI. What business is that of hers? Is that person not allowed have an opinion and cannot express it. This is the problem with SM too these days - stops people allowed an opinion.

These focking snowflakes are the dirt on peoples shoes. Oh fock off Lisa and go back to your scummy knacker biaches and call the army in to sort it out. Get a life!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.