Lisa Jordan #8 Cork’s finest insta hun and mum, her content makes us ‘weak’ and her Luna brand sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, did I hear right that she's not showing the kids anymore/ or not as much....yet they are on the front cover of VIP magazine now? 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Not showing the kids unless the pay is right is what she means. She can’t make it without those kids getting peoples attention for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🐴 remember goys I was saying I wouldn’t show my child?
But then she asked where she was in a picture and I’m glad I’m showing her now.

what a bleeping idiot.

kids need a parent who’s going to put their safety before vanity. Her kids have no chance with her.

Reactions: 10
🐴 remember goys I was saying I wouldn’t show my child?
But then she asked where she was in a picture and I’m glad I’m showing her now.

what a bleeping idiot.

kids need a parent who’s going to put their safety before vanity. Her kids have no chance with her.
This woman is full of Shi*e. She does not give a damn over the safety whatsoever of those poor kids. They are going to be faced with such huge issues as they get older. This is ALL about her and featuring in that tripe magazine. Who in the name of buys still buys it????

It is all about her being in that rag and being able to walk around Mahon Point with the big sunnies thinking she is Posh Becs. If she was anywhere else other than Cork people would just walk past her not knowing who she is.

We are al to blame for feeding this media hungry biach. All she does is talk about what new things are coming down the line but in fact there is nothing really other than commission earning tripe and overloading the market with cheap Ali express makeup. Her time will come when there is nothing people buy.

I am so angry her plastering those poor kids all over the place once again. She does not care!

Reactions: 5
The picture of her on that tripe magazine is horrific, id day she is raging she couldn't photoshop her hands and she also highlighted the fact of her "having a guzzy eye since birth" it was all about her. Those poor children being used to fill her pocket. Disgraceful . We don't want to see your children- we don't want to see you. She thinks she is a somebody when really she is a nobody 😒 gobshite

Hen nite throwback with my bestie 👯‍♀️
Classy as ever. She has never changed or grown up. You can't buy class

Reactions: 2
The picture of her on that tripe magazine is horrific, id day she is raging she couldn't photoshop her hands and she also highlighted the fact of her "having a guzzy eye since birth" it was all about her. Those poor children being used to fill her pocket. Disgraceful . We don't want to see your children- we don't want to see you. She thinks she is a somebody when really she is a nobody 😒 gobshite

Classy as ever. She has never changed or grown up. You can't buy class
Of course it is all about her and only her. She of course cares but will sacrifice everything for lining her pocket. The husband is just as bad. It shows how they both do not care as he is not on the rag mag, she is plastered with all kids everywhere. They are both disgusting individuals. You mark my words if he got wind of someone giving out to her he would throw all his weight behind it using his powers in the law!!!! He even has that horrible frown on his face all the time. Pain in the hole.

He focking face is going to be huge now cos of this rag and her face longer than ever (that stupid chin of hers).

I would say she is raging that photo of her sucking the willy. We should keep on adding that photo every couple of days to remind her :D how classless she is.

She should be putting some sort of a # for dunnes,etc right?
Not 100% sure as they are not paying her?? But then she is selling something so..............maybe?

I am sorry but that 1st one in Crescent WTF look at the amount of products - what is Kieran Walsh up to? That is crazy shite..........there is nobody on this planet that has that amount of product. It just shows how cheap it is. They are flooding the market and soon will all come crashing down. And looked very full to me too..............both of them did!!!

Reactions: 3
she posted it herself on her page it’s on her hen video. She thinks she is gas
She is just a plain feffing TIT of the highest order.

In Limerick and got an urgent call to go to Dublin. Must have been Phoenix Park to the big white building there with big gates.

See they way she hovered over the massive stand so quickly and then more effort into the tiny one with a few sales from it. Eh not stupid there Lisa babes!!! that stand is shocking WTF are these people thinking. There is nothing classy about that at all. Just cheap tat tat and more tat. People now see that. It will be in the pound shops next.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she cut her lashes to fit her eyes 🙈Everytime I see her with lashes on I want to rip them off 🫣
Because she has got a focking clue. She is not an MUA as much as she promotes herself to be. She does not have the experience or the knowledge let alone any new training. She is lightyears behind the current crew.

Was binging the three seasons of glow up there over the last few days and the techniques that were basic in season 1 (2019) she doesn’t do that’s how far behind she is

There we go again.................8 photos / videos of Pearl!!!! WRF leave the kids out. 200k+ and you have no idea who these people all are.

Will she ever give up???

Absolutely not, anyone going to the Demo in Dunnes Bishopscourt next month, €15 and €10 against products, at least with easons it’s the cost of the book and you get said book

Absolutely not, anyone going to the Demo in Dunnes Bishopscourt next month, €15 and €10 against products, at least with easons it’s the cost of the book and you get said book
I did not see that how did I miss that. Pay €15 and you get €10 off product?? What a feffing con!!! Cannot wait to see who's at it - all the knack attack, the Blarney & Collig Mafia and then all teens.

All going for the free nibbles. Why do people actually fall for this fool!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.