Lisa Jordan #8 Cork’s finest insta hun and mum, her content makes us ‘weak’ and her Luna brand sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these eejits wanting to line the pockets of the likes of her or twins and me without actually seeing any product in real life???
Like no part of me wants to buy clothes for adults, children or animals because her name is on it.
Hair products: she turns me off by the state of her own hair.
Podcast: I heard her voice on the radio one day I was in smyths and people were asking what the annoying noise was
Book? She has feck all to say on her instagram, wtf could she possibly have to contribute in a book!!
Cosmetics… well that’s an over saturated market full of better quality brands
Maybe she got herself an e scooter brand after the time she promoted the e scooters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did any of ye see the post on Terri Mcs page about Sharenting, I hope Lisa saw it, it was an eye opener about how many images a parent will have shared of their child on social media by the time they're 12, it's unsettling.

What about a perfume range? Like a body scent spray or something, didn't she have a question box up last week asking what people's favourite scent was. Hers is the smell of money.
All her Christmas sets are still in O'Sullivan's in Douglas at 40% off as well. The girl behind the counter last night said that they can't give them away.
Her brand is dying, and so is her following, she's just not relevant. Time to hang up the Gucci's next to her stripper shoes and move on and concentrate on being a mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She can’t branch into interiors. Her house has been magnolia top to bottom since she moved in 😂😂 it doesn’t even look lived in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did any of ye see the post on Terri Mcs page about Sharenting, I hope Lisa saw it, it was an eye opener about how many images a parent will have shared of their child on social media by the time they're 12, it's unsettling.
I don't follow her because she's painful and the story is gone now. What was it?

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her because she's painful and the story is gone now. What was it?
I don't follow her either as she is extremely false but I do like how she doesn't show her daughters face on Insta, she had this link up from UNICEF called Sharenting where it shows a child walking through so many photos of themselves and looking confused and then it shows who has been watching the photos. It is quite good. I think if you Google Sharenting and unicef you should find it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.