Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure the whole of Ireland will know who she is by her ridiculous first name. It’s not like we don’t know what she looks like anyway. She should keep them off from the start but they’re too much of a money spinner for her to do that.
Ha you think? She does not give a toss about them in that way. It is all about her and the €€€ she is making off them. Making the €€€ for her pocket and then scrounging for freebies cos she's as tight.

Reactions: 4
Since she started school her privacy is considered, still rolled out for the right €€€ but basically following pippa.
Ok so she hasn’t said anything. Weird like wudnt u either take all of them off but as ppl have said making money of them sad when Lisa clearly does well outside of selling her children

Reactions: 1
So how much would she get paid for that lifestyle #SP Post

Do they really think that we can’t see through them as if she went in there looking for a fathers Day pressie for the hubby or I mean just happened to pop in & BUY something

Reactions: 2
Poor Pearl hiding her face, I’m actually heartbroken for the poor child, that mother should be ashamed of her life, using those beautiful innocent children to make money

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine how messed up Pearl must feel being told to sit with her back to the camera while the other two hog the attention and limelight. This is after years of having the camera pointed in her direction and expected to perform like a seal. Just leave her out of the photo ffs and take it when she’s at school if you must pimp out the other two. Lisa has literally no cop on.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Those kids are so over shown, it’s too late for Pearl also, we know what she looks like - shame on you Lisa

Reactions: 10
I recognised her toddler easier than my own cousin a number of months ago. If that’s not overexposure I don’t know what is, I’m not friends of hers or her family and I don’t follow her online (except here) but the reels are pushed to get views.

Reactions: 3
Is she not embarrassed hopping & jumping around like a toddler on a skittles high when doing the reels? The lifestyle one is so bad. I’d say the staff laugh for the day when she is gone.

Reactions: 4
I think it's worse hiding pearl now because it's obvious she knows the dangers/damage caused but still shows the younger two.
Garda husband should be ashamed of himself

Reactions: 9
I dunno why you'd post a pic, with one of your kids hidden, and the other bawling and clearly distressed. People then commenting on how cute it is. Sick fucks.

Reactions: 9
I dunno why you'd post a pic, with one of your kids hidden, and the other bawling and clearly distressed. People then commenting on how cute it is. Sick fucks.
she does not think like that. €€€€ = blinkers.

Is no €€€ coming in then no expensive bags coats and shoes for her. And he should know better but then again think of all the perks so he is just as bad.

She’s definitely a Hanleys girl. Guess she’s desperate for money. The brands she’s more accustomed to not offering work.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely a Hanleys girl. Guess she’s desperate for money. The brands she’s more accustomed to not offering work.
This 💯 woodies did her garden last year. This year will she replacing those items with middle aisle Lidl stuff.

Forgot woodies sorted her out last year, her mother must be getting some garden furniture off her soon Lisa doesn’t have a big garden.

The difference between the photo she posted at the VIP awards and the photo VIP posted of her at the awards 😂😂😂
Why does she look like her shoulders go on backwards?

Reactions: 6
The difference between the photo she posted at the VIP awards and the photo VIP posted of her at the awards 😂😂😂
Why does she look like her shoulders go on backwards?
I noticed that too! Huge difference !!!

Looks like photo she posted was taken from upstairs of something / can imagine - go high !!!

Is she nominated for something ????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.