Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worded it like she'd never taken the kids away before. What bull.
Exactly what I was thinking. Those hotels are even more foolish.

She’s gotten freebies for the last two summers wouldn’t surprise me if she refuses to pay. But it wasn’t directed aimed at her, plenty of them at it. Tried to keep it general.
Hotels don't need this publicity at the moment anyway they are full anyway.

Does she ever bring the kids anywhere but Mahon point shopping centre????

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn't she. it has the most footfall for her chasing "pack" and "gang". they all idolise her up there and she can walk around the place in the pissing rain in her sunnies hiding from the paparazzi.

Also a subtle drop that she is going on another holiday in case no-one highlights that she's not long back from her last one...

Reactions: 1
I would rather my own quiet life going to championship games with my dad and flying under the radar than sell my soul on social media to make it look like I am living a good life.

Reactions: 7
On occasion for a change of scene she may venture to Bishopstown or Douglas Court to check on her getting smaller each week displays 🤣

She almost did a full tata slip! Mortified for her, would think at her age, mother of 3 she would learn that it’s not less is more, she never fails to make herself so cheap and it’s anything but inspiring. There are teenagers dressed better than her
As for her complaining about her mother feeding birds does this fraud not realize the amount of businesses that are feeding her 🤣

Reactions: 4
She almost did a full tata slip! Mortified for her, would think at her age, mother of 3 she would learn that it’s not less is more, she never fails to make herself so cheap and it’s anything but inspiring. There are teenagers dressed better than her
As for her complaining about her mother feeding birds does this fraud not realize the amount of businesses that are feeding her 🤣
OMG how is this one given jobs. Did you see her incredibly amateur video walking away from the camera, pull her top open revealing here tits and then walk forward. She is so clumsy and once again still acting like a 20 year old.

What’s wrong with feeding the birds? My grandad does it every day, family joke that he has the best fed birds in his area. Imagine giving out about something that affects you in no way.

She's so awkward when she moves she has feck all coordination n for them reels.... Cringe

She's so awkward when she moves she has feck all coordination n for them reels.... Cringe
But yet thinks gods gift and model in the making. She looks so uncomfortable when she does the reels. Spouting on about the hols now again - wonder what foolish place gave her the freebie this time? Means she can spend the money on more things for herself.

Reactions: 2
OMG wow wow wow. Another product and how amazing it is. How fantastic this is and wait till it comes out. FFS woman broken record there. Is this all we ever hear from you now. And then thrown in token kid!

I’m sorry now but the actual muscle tone on her arms is fabulous…but she is an absolute born liar, you can only get that specific tone/muscle from a lot of continuous weight training ! I go to the gym 4 days a week and do a good bit of weights but still wouldn’t have as much definition as her!

Reactions: 10
I wish they would own it, nothing against them working out either in a gym or a pt studio just be honest.

Reactions: 5
She really presents herself as a complete airhead. Why does she act like such a fool? She thinks she’s on an American teen drama or something the ejit

Reactions: 4
Why is she holding the Karen millen dresses how she's holding the back?( I watched on mute!)

Also on her being muscular - not at all. She's an exceptionally thin small Frame and the skin is clinging to what normal human muscle is there. I would not look at her and aspire for her figure the cavity and space on her chest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.