Lisa Jordan #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was a weirdly constructed sentence but deliberately dropped in to try and make someone nervous. But the majority of viewers are like eh wha?

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories back.. so she said she can't go to a local house with lovley Christmas lights because someone nearby is causing her alot of stress and she's going to deal with her in the new year.... but sure can she not just stay in her car? I don't get out when we do Christmas light drives .... she just used that as an excuse to come on and let her know she knows who she is i think...
The house she’s talking about is on the main road and not an estate so you have to park somewhere and walk up to it. Definitely not the people in that house causing her stress I think they’re much older, possibly elderly as I know they didn’t do it a few years back due to the death of a family member.

Wonder if she’s talking about a previous poster who said she knew the family? Have a lot away and wouldn’t have been hard to connect the dots.

Reactions: 4
People are wrapped up in their own lives so unless she’s going to knock on this person’s door or park on their drive how will they know she’s around, it’s pitch dark out from about 5.

Reactions: 5
Unless she was asked to come up and promote the house for its charity fund raiser and she doesn't want to so is saying she's scared of the stressful woman instead...

Reactions: 2
Unless she was asked to come up and promote the house for its charity fund raiser and she doesn't want to so is saying she's scared of the stressful woman instead...
TBH I would say the smallest thing scares her and would make it out that she is bullied blah blah blah. Most of these influencers expect everything for nothing and give nothing back. Rooster again I see - does she ever actually cook? Do Roosters charge her?

She loves throwing veiled threats on her Instagram or sending her little band of blondes on here to threaten people 😂 big deal someone doesn’t like her or knows she wanted to be a glamour model in the past 😂

• Haha
Jesus not everyone will like you, fact of life, I know there’s quite a few who would rather see me hit by a bus and I am a decent person in general but I have had moments in my life where chaos happened, highly doubt it’s anything more than ego stroking. Poor me story and loads of messages saying how great she is.

Does she realise that ….. most people don’t like her?
She’s a loud pain in the hole who dresses like a hooker on a budget and no amount of ‘I’m normal just like you’ shite she posts on Instagram will take away from that.

also she’s probably more intimidated that some people have dirt on her and she doesn’t want it coming out so she’s avoiding that area.
Get a life Lisa and set your stall up in the coal quay to sell your tacky gift sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would she not just take the kids to see the house and not broadcast it to the world and said stress causing woman to see!

She loves the attention, she is probably the one insta hun who could not ‘not’ have a insta hun life, she jus couldn’t hack it

Reactions: 7
She loves throwing veiled threats on her Instagram or sending her little band of blondes on here to threaten people 😂 big deal someone doesn’t like her or knows she wanted to be a glamour model in the past 😂
Band of blondes 😂😂😂😂 Oh too right too. Good aul Lisa "Mac Attack" Mac will come to the rescue. So true that she cannot take it when it does not go her way. She has demons in dem closets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Band of blondes 😂😂😂😂 Oh too right too. Good aul Lisa "Mac Attack" Mac will come to the rescue. So true that she cannot take it when it does not go her way. She has demons in dem closets.
And what’s Mac knack going to do? Wail in her gurrier voice until your ears bleed or blind you with her shocking outfits.
Or will she bate you with Mickey Mouse ears because she’s mentally a child and has a fixation with Disney 😂

Girl Jordan’s closets are massive and are bursting with details she wants no one to know about. That’s why her clothes are so small she has to try to fit them in with all her secrets 😂

And what’s Mac knack going to do? Wail in her gurrier voice until your ears bleed or blind you with her shocking outfits.
Or will she bate you with Mickey Mouse ears because she’s mentally a child and has a fixation with Disney 😂

Girl Jordan’s closets are massive and are bursting with details she wants no one to know about. That’s why her clothes are so small she has to try to fit them in with all her secrets 😂
Does JJ really have so many secret's locked away? She makes herself out to be such an angel and saviour to the nation.

I have no words at all to describe "Mac de Knack" and here's hoping for the rest of the community we do not have to endure to scratching husky currier voice on Insta again.

Reactions: 3
Emily in Paris vibes.. when will she reaLise she is more like Rose in keeping up appearances. She hasn’t an iota of style or class she looks bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.